[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>20, average looking, no game >My penis is 20cm X 14cm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: Caitlin.herself-MAG-1-1100x1467.jpg (66 KB, 1100x1467) Image search: [Google]
Caitlin.herself-MAG-1-1100x1467.jpg
66 KB, 1100x1467
>20, average looking, no game
>My penis is 20cm X 14cm
>Statistically it's big but I never quite believed it
>Went to see a prostitute this afternoon
>she grabbed a large condom
>She was incredibly good at giving head, My dick looked so big in her tiny mouth
>When she eventually mounted me she kind of winced and said 'big'
>what?
>'Yes, you are quite big.'
>'ok, is that good?'
>'fuck yeah'
>sex is very communicative
>I say it feels good and ask if it's good for her
>'yes it feels good, you have a good penis'
>eventually I cum, didn't last as long as I would have liked.

I realize it's her job to give me a good experience and flatter me but it felt good.
I would rate my first penetrative sexual experience 8/10.

tl;dr go to a brothel!
>>
>>24686306
Shit blog. Unsubscribed.
>>
>>24686306
I live near the only legal brothels in the US. It's still a 40 minute drive though and the girls there will upsell you like crazy. You have to negotiate down to a reasonable price and I think I'd be way too awkward to do that.

Brothel is shit idea for losing virginity.
>>
>>24686306
they often say 'big' or 'take it slow' or something like that to make you feel comfortable. Also whores prefer average sized dicks. They deal with a lot of men and a lot of penises. Consequently, they want something comfortable. Furthermore, men who expect them to be impressed by the size of their penis get old very fast. They literally don't care. The ideal client is clean, polite and reasonably good looking.
>>
>brothels literally a 40 minute bus trip away
>still too scared to go visit

How do you even use a brothel? Just walk in? Set an appointment? Can I pay in cash? How much will it cost? (Brisbane, Australia) Do I need to pick a girl? Do I tell her I'm a virgin? They won't tell anyone right? Do I bring a condom? What are the opening and closing hours for a brothel?
>>
>>24686568
Jesus fucking christ, calm down. Only then I can answer your questions.
>>
>>24686568
>just walk in, though you can call and set appointments with girls you like
>cash and card are both accepted. card will always be 'discreet' on your bank statement (ie. "homewares" or some such word)
>cost can vary but generally looking at upwards of $250 - 300 for an hour. You can find cheaper. You can find more expensive. The elaborate Stiletto in Sydney charges $400 for an hour but the some women are legit 8/10 or higher.
>you are taken to a private room by a greeter/madam where the girls enter and greet you one by one. then you choose which one you would like to see and for how long (any extras are asked for here)
>you can tell her if you want. they will generally be used to it. some men don;t want sex. they just want to talk, or share a drink together, or massage the girl, have a spa with them, watch them shower etc. the girls are often used to many scenarios, even if they have only been working for a few months.
>discretion is literally top priority for any brothel/prostitute. The whore doesn't want the world knowing what they do, the brothel doesn't want the bad publicity that comes from being a brothel that reveals its clients. The secret is a mutual one.
>they keep condoms and lube, it's federal law in aus
>some do day sessions. all are open till late (ie 4ish). larger ones are open 24hrs
>>
>>24686568
Are you potato? It's a service profession, it doesn't require a manual to get trough the procedure, they will tell you how they do things in the specific establishment when you get there.
>>
>>24686306
>'big'
>'Yes, you are quite big.'
>'yes it feels good, you have a good penis'

So was this a 14 year old thai prostitute or what?
>>
>live in a south american country well known for its prostitutes
>walk into a brothel
>the most expensive girl is really cute and charges $100/hour
>get an oily body massage
>get special treatment for being a white male foreigner in a nigger country
>end up staying for hour and a half
>"please make me come again"
What the hell are you doing? Come to a third world country and hookers will fuck you like you're doing them a favor.
>>
>>24686685
Thanks a lot Anon, the idea of "picking" a girl seriously scares me, I imagine all sorts of horrible things people think about me and I just imagine them being disgusted silently and wishing I don't pick them or something

>>24686715
Sorry, my brain just goes crazy when creating new excuses for why something new is horrible and how I'll fuck up somehow and look like a massive sperg
>>
>went to a brothel on sunshine coast
>only 2 women to choose from (during a decent time slot too)
>one is a 45 year-old wreck, fat, dyed blonde hair
>other is full on beat up crackwhore status
>still pick the second one because I've already paid and am too beta to back out now
>get to the room, she takes her top off
>got those shitty coin purse tits, where it's like a ball on fucking string
>fuck for half an hour, slowly getting softer and softer
>she can't act for shit, barely tries to be erotic
>basically just dead fishes after the first 5 minutes
>she eventually starts asking why I haven't cummed yet
>tells me to lay down
>pulls the condom off and just gives me a handjob
>close my eyes and think of sexy things
>manage to finally cum
>she just sighs and wonders off, tells me to shower

That's how I spent several hundred dollars having the worst night of my life. This place supposedly has a reputation for good girls too, all marketing I'm guessing. Fuck my life.
>>
>>24686306
Fug man, I'd always had a crush on her growing up.
>>
>>24686306
i can go to one in the city near where i live, it's 240 for an hour, what should i expect?
>>
>>24686760
I've heard Germany is the best country to visit for this. Which country are you talking about?
>>
>>24686568
are you me?
i also live in brisbane and it's about 40 minutes on the train for me to get to one

we should go together....
>>
>>24687030
>>24686568
No need to even visit a brothel. Just fuck each other.
>>
>>24687030
4035 here Anon...you?
>>
>>24686306

I think i'll do just that over the christmas break from adultwork.

22cm x 17cm here, i bought a condom from tescos for the first time and it didnt feel good. cashier said it can stretch to fit but it is too tight.
>>
Is this /brisbane/ general or something?

I came up because I finished my first year of uni and thought I could meet some schoolies qts
>>
>>24687083
original comment fuck you robot 12236789
>>
4178 here

wynnum sucks
>>
>>24687337
we could suck together....
>>
>>24687350
hows manly working out for you
>>

O-Only here for a week
>>
>>24687365
lota actually but it's kinda comfy
nothing beats walking down to the skatepark at 2 in the morning to have a beer and look up at the stars while contemplating existence
>>
>>24687415
im usually shitposting on /tv/ at 2 in the morning nowadays cause it beats walking through the non-descruot suburbia of wynnum north
>>
>>24687438
>walking
i've found your problem m8. you should get a bike. riding along the esplanade at midnight while there is no cunt around is ultra comfy
>>
>>24687465
that actually sounds pretty fucking dope, i might hit up gumtree or that rival bikes place if its not expensive as fuck
>>
>>24687495
you should get a bike and we can go riding together
>>
File: 85631863.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
85631863.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>24687526
or maybe ill spend it on more benders on the gold coast

pic related
>>
>>24686858
got to take the good with the bad with brothels. some experiences will be amazing, others you will be confronted with a girl who is swollen and sore and just lies there in distress and you saw in and out. Or maybe she has a really fucking rank, smelly pussy and your money is already gone (this happened to me once and the girl blew me no condom, so not so bad in the end). Maybe every girl available will be fat, old, ugly, or completely disinterested. It happens. But generally, 8/10 times I will have a good time. Also, the more expensive the place, generally, the better the experience. Cheaper places you can still have a great time, either with a fresh young girl, or an experienced older girl who really knows what to do. But generally, paying more reduces the risk of a below average time.
>>
>>24687605
kill yourself normie scum
i want nothing to do with you
>>
>>24687678
sorry my dude
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 480x311) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 480x311
>>24686306
>prostitute tells me I have a big dick

Dude, it's like when a girl at Wendy's smiles at you.
She's just doing her job.

She isn't really interested and you have an average dick.
>>
File: youre-an-idiot.jpg (47 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
youre-an-idiot.jpg
47 KB, 460x276
>>24687605
>>24687789
You are the worst type of normie. You pathetic piece of shit
>>
I dunno I'd feel way too uncomfortable trying to talk to a prostitute
>>
>>24687964
You feel uncomfortable talking to girls in general?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.