[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any ex-Yugoslavia robots on? How do you deal with life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Jugoslavija.jpg (41 KB, 739x608) Image search: [Google]
Jugoslavija.jpg
41 KB, 739x608
Are there any ex-Yugoslavia robots on?
How do you deal with life? Some of the regular things like being a NEET obviously doesn't work here. It's like a robot life on hard mode.
>>
>>24686167
I live in Canada but my whole family lived in Yugoslavia until just a few months before I was born. I visited every ex yugoslav country this year. My favourite part of Europe.
>>
have you met Zizek?
>>
>>24686257
I haven't.
>>
>>24686257

Shertainly mosht of ush haven't.
>>
>>24686257
only saw him once in Kolosej with his plastic bag
>>
>>24686246
only because you don't have to live there
>>
>>24686167
Fellow robot from Belgrade. Well friend I'm still somehow going through college, I'm finishing it, but I've fallen into a depressive state which is affecting my studies. How I'm dealing with life? I'm not. I don't really know what I'll do when I finish my studies. There's no work here, you can maybe find some shitty job, where you'll work your ass off for minimal pay. The situation objectively is really depressing, it looks really bleak if you're young here. And the older generation can't even understand the situation in which we're in, because in there youth they had everything handed to them on a platter.

I mean I already know there isn't any objective chance of me getting married or having a family, or having a normal, dignified life here, or having a steady job. I feel like we've (the youngsters here) have been flushed down the drain a long time ago. There's simply isn't a future for us, we have been robbed of it, a large part of us have been "robotized" against our wills.

Ask away if you have any more questions.
>>
>>24687562

It's not as bad as you make it out to be. Especially not with a college degree. I had to go and register at the job center recently and there were plenty of ads for jobs. Of course they were mostly for underrepresented occupations, but they're still available. People just like to complain about stuff and when it comes to doing something, they just don't bother with it.
I'm in Bosnia, so I assume it's even better in the neighboring countries like Serbia or Croatia.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.