[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know what, robots? I want to be employed. I'm a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: riches_gold.jpg (99 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
riches_gold.jpg
99 KB, 600x450
You know what, robots? I want to be employed. I'm a NEET and I WANT to be employed. Yeah, you heard me. I've been jewed by so many bosses that I've developed work-related anxiety.
>inb4 mental illnesses are a meme
I'm on attempt #5 of starting an online business and I pour my sweat and tears into each project. I have a friend who helps me out with my stupid fucking projects. They're the only things that provide me happiness and, sooner or later, if they don't pull through, I'll be thrown to the wolves and have to get a crappy job and shoot myself.

Some months I'm working 12 hour days and 6 days a week, with one day of rest so I don't burn out. If it never works out, I'll probably livestream my suicide for you guys. Closest thing I have to a functional family, desu. Even the normans who come here trying to be robots, for whatever reason. If I were fucking doing the shit I am during the dot com boom I'd already be beside some beach right now sipping margaritas and getting head from some Indonesian local for $10/hr. Instead I'm stuck here barely paying my bills and contemplating sawing off my dick and selling it on the black market.
>>
>>24686014
>contemplating sawing off my dick and selling it on the black market
Can you do that? How much do they go for? It's not like I'm ever going to use mine, may as well get some cash for it.

Maybe we could start a business together, op. Cash for dicks. We pay for people's dicks and sell them at a higher rate on the black market. I don't think the dick market has been cornered yet. This way we get to keep our own dicks too.
>>
>>24686083
Now that's a business venture I can get behind. You're thinking like a real American now, castrate the working class to like our own pockets. I like you.
>>
>>24686102
to line our own pockets*

fucking shit fuCK COCKS
>>
File: Suck Cess.gif (2 MB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
Suck Cess.gif
2 MB, 350x233
>>24686102
The jews were thinking small time with the foreskin thing. We'll grab the whole enchilada.
>>24686113
You got turrets or something?
>>
>>24686014
What kind of projects do you do and what's the payout? Is it stuff a robot could do or does it involve talking to people? Text communication is fine, but there's no way I could handle actually talking to people.

Could I start something with minimal investment? It doesn't need to make me rich, just having some cash would be nice.
>>
>>24686305
I've been building websites since I was a little lad. More-so I'm good with research and marketing. Do analysis on keyword research using Long Tail Pro (which does cost money, sadly.. but has a free trial.. so suggest you learn how to use it before starting the trial via manuals, then do an ass ton of keyword research, find viable niche markets, etc). And then make products like ebooks and shit. Things normies would eat up. Some people I've spoken to have done this and made enough money to outsource work to India and shit.. but it's fucking hard.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.