[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting real tired of women desu lads.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: ffs.jpg (58 KB, 494x354) Image search: [Google]
ffs.jpg
58 KB, 494x354
Getting real tired of women desu lads.
>>
Dude it's also the betas. If they didn't feed into their bullshit it wouldn't be as bad. Also, I'm not a white knight but women can go through shit too. I will say they have it easier though. You also have to realize most women are inferior and can not cope or handle situations well as men.
>>
>>24685818
I want Mr Good finds me too ;-;
>>
>>24685887
>go to an online dating site
>post your specs
>get bf
>????
>profit
>>
File: b.jpg (79 KB, 716x768) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
79 KB, 716x768
>>24685818
>feeling strong
if we take their facebook away, will they die?
>>
>>24686145
Facebook is their reverse-kryptonite.
>>
Dont worry about social media anon, its just a way for normies to tell their story without being interrupted.

You see, the way it works is this:
Anyone gets to say what they want, the reason they cant do this in a normal conversation is because nobody gives a shit, but, on social media, you can just like what they said, and then go on and say what you wanna say, and they do the same for you.

So whats really happening, is everyone's talking but nobodies listening.

at least here you're getting actual replies to what you say and not just sum cooky-cutter respoonse unless its something like >autism
>>
they feel ashamed if they're single, lol.
wow.
>muh feels
>>
>>24687345
>So whats really happening, is everyone's talking but nobodies listening.

bingo.

also, everything that they're saying is a lie.
>>
>>24687386
Like we don't, what's up with all the
>Anon, why don't you have a gf?
threads?
>>
>>24687736
We don't feel ashamed, we feel shitty. Loneliness is shitty and all I want is a 10/10 virgin girl with perfect personality to hug. Is that so much to ask?
>>
>>24686145
Nah, they'll take to instagram and twitter
>>
I don't think you'd be able to understand the female biological imperative to find a good mate when all you have to do is mate.
>>
>>24687345
>So whats really happening, is everyone's talking but nobodies listening
*nobody's
spot on aside from that though sunny jim laddy boy
>>
>>24685818
Will you suck cocks now?

What a faggot statment.
>>
>>24686145
They've got big egos
>>
>>24690046
For you
original content
>>
>>24687887
Yes you entitled faggot.

If you want that, you are going to have to work on getting one.
>>
Of all the insane and stupid shit women say on the internet, the OP pic is pretty innocuous desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.