[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you clean a pretty girls vagina after she has been working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: 1447680501980.jpg (209 KB, 1000x1167) Image search: [Google]
1447680501980.jpg
209 KB, 1000x1167
Would you clean a pretty girls vagina after she has been working all day?
>>
>>24685517
Yeah, not with my mouth though since I don't like sweat particularly. Oral would be fine after.
>>
No, but I would inform her that vaginas are mostly self cleaning so she shouldn't worry too much
>>
File: file.png (364 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
file.png
364 KB, 500x330
>>24685517
I'll shine that pussy for a nickel.
>>
>>24685517
what like with wet wipes?

Yeah. Probably.
>>
>Get to work, anon-kun, it ain't cleaning itself, if you do a good job you might get to stick your peepee into it later ;^)
>>
I'd be a lie to say I haven't before, ashamed as I am to admit.

>tfw house husband
>>
>>24685663
> >tfw house husband

Start a thread about it. I want to make fun of you.
>>
>>24685663
Does the daily sex make everything ok?
>>
>>24685718
Why would I want to make a thread about being laughed at?

>>24685739
What daily sex? I've got two kids to take care of and she's busy working a lot of the time.
>>
>>24685663

Does she ever make you fall into line with practically whatever she wants because bread winner?
>>
>>24685748
Does Tyrone take care of her sexual needs for you?
>>
>>24685663
Does she peg you?
>>
File: 1444252568099.png (53 KB, 171x208) Image search: [Google]
1444252568099.png
53 KB, 171x208
>>24685748
>What daily sex? I've got two kids to take care of and she's busy working a lot of the time.
I just needed a giggle
>>
>>24685767
By now I know better than to put her in that sort of position, but yes she has before put me in my place. Either verbally or physically.

>>24685771
Our love life still exists and is still going strong, it's just not what it used to be and definitely not every day.

>>24685778
She has never pegged me, no. She has physically dominated me though, I never enjoy that.
>>
>>24685857
Are you a fucking twink or something? How can she physically dominate you?
>>
File: 1447770464159.png (226 KB, 540x501) Image search: [Google]
1447770464159.png
226 KB, 540x501
>>24685857
Jesus Christ this sounds depressing.
>>
>>24685663
>>24685748
>>24685857
How did your life end up like this?
>>
>>24685857
Greentext stories of her putting you in your place plz
>>
>>24685857
have you licked her ass before?
>>
>>24685881
Forgive the expression but she manhandles me and I know better than to resist. She's done it before, I can remember a few times she wanted me to do something and I strongly did not want to, so she made me do it. If it came down to it I probably could physically resist her but then she'd get angry and emotional and it's just not worth the stress after. Like I said though by now we understand each other enough that I usually go along with what she says.

>>24685918
We worked in the same business though she was higher up. She came onto me and things developed from there. Unfortunately I later learned that she'd been wanting a baby for awhile but didn't want to be the one at home raising it. So she basically picked me out because she got to know me and knew I could be roped into giving her a child, raising it and minding the home. Once she tricked me into getting her pregnant, I was forced into the situation she wanted.

>>24685956
Like I said it usually isn't a problem anymore since I know to take care of things before the become problems. If they happen now, it's usually from unexpected things or on the fly. Two of the most recent examples are

>The gardeners did a shit job and damaged the deck
>When she found out, she got angry since it wasn't the first time something like it happened
>She grabbed me by the neck and dragged me outside to show me, then sat me down and made me call them to see about getting it taken care of while she stood there and watched

Other time, appropriately enough relating to our love life

>She came home after a tough day at work, had to chew someone out and was in a horny mood, wanted spend some time together
>I was taking care of the girls and more importantly they were up and about
>She made them go upstairs and started making her move and undressing
>I really didn't want to with the girls right there but she pushed me down and basically forced me to go through with it
>Had to make up an explanation to the girls after
>>
>>24686111
What are your and her physical stats? Like height and weight.
>>
>>24686111
I know that the fact you're browsing /r9k/ probably signals an answer to my question, but I'm interested anyway. Are you happy with this kind of life?
>>
>>24686111
Do you love her? It sounds like you resent her on some levels.

And if you don't love her, why don't you just leave her? Your life sounds kinda depressing desu senpai...
>>
>>24686111
Sounds pretty hot imo

But I imagine theres an age difference(her being older?), you not respected by family/friends/neighbours etc

desu senpai while it sounds hot to me I can imagine later in life it won't be as much fun, what if your daughters grow up not respecting you or something ya know?

Tell us how exactly she tricked you into being her house-cleaning dildo
>>
>>24686111
You need to run away
>>
Sorry if I have to leave for a bit, I have to make breakfast before she goes to work, and then get the oldest ready for school.

>>24686006
I have not, no. She's got a pretty high libido and used to be a little kinky, but things are pretty vanilla for us now.

>>24686141
We're both 5'10" and she's got a good 10-20 pounds on me, though I'm a hungry skeleton so that's not hard. She does a good amount of work to stay in shape and keep fit as well so there's that. She likes the "tough, fit mom" look and does crossfit.

>>24686173
Overall my life is honestly pretty decent. I used to not like it and I still kind of resent being tricked into the way things are, and that she basically decided my future for me. Like I wanted to go through college and get a job and stuff. But she's given me a good life, overall has always been good to me and given us two wonderful kids, and works hard to support us and give us a good life. I might have some regrets or negative feelings here or there, but not anywhere near enough to say I'm not happy. Overall it just kind of feels like I don't control my own life, and while it's a good life, it can be a choking feeling at times.

>>24686193
I've always been into her, but I didn't used to love her. Overtime though I feel that love has grown between us and continues to grow. I suppose there will always be some negative feelings towards her for forcing this life on me, but I can't imagine my life would be better without her. As for leaving her, even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to easily find my feet. Assuming I even get anything out of a divorce, alimony or whatever, I'd have to finish college first probably and that's just to start. That's why separation kind of scares me, because I'd pretty much be fucked if I had to live for myself.
>>
>>24686230
>house cleaning dildo
lel
>>
>>24686298
How old are the two of you?
>>
>>24686298

I would totally try to overpower her at least once

And assuming I could, just to put her in her place every once in awhile and remind her who the man is
>>
>>24686111
Wow she raped you
>>
>>24686298

Not to go Armchair psychologist here, but it honestly doesn't sound like you're very happy. I get that you feel trapped in this life, but it doesn't have to be like this. You can take some classes since you don't work, just tell her you want to get your degree and earn something on your own.
>>
>>24686230
She is older, yes. You're also right about the respect thing, it's a little hard having honestly no friends at all. I imagine housewives can be friends with other housewives, but I don't know any other guys in my situation and I don't have the time to be making friends or keeping the ones I used to have. Another sucky thing, if I ever had to fend for myself since I basically have no contacts or connections anymore. Loneliness you can get used to, but I do miss being able to talk to other guys about stuff. No son, I've only got women in my life. I like to hope though that if I'm their primary caretaker and parent, our daughters will always feel positively towards me and respect me. I could imagine them respecting their mother more though.

How she did it, she initiated a relationship with me. She came on pretty strong and professional-like, I was too young and inexperienced to refuse or even want to refuse. After a few months of dating and getting to know each other, she tricked me into getting her pregnant by saying she was on birth control. Later on after we were married, bit by bit I learned of the overall plan she'd had for me, for us back when she decided to approach me to begin with. Basically she was my first relationship, so I didn't know any better about a lot of things and trusted her.

>>24686286
Why? What would that do, what would I do?

>>24686338
I'm 24, she's 32. We got together when I was 19.

>>24686363
I've been in that position before, not much anymore though after having our kids. Might be hard now since I've lost weight and muscle. Sometimes she'll ask or press me to be in control and she likes it, she just likes being in control more I think.
>>
>>24686437
>I've been in that position before, not much anymore though after having our kids. Might be hard now since I've lost weight and muscle. Sometimes she'll ask or press me to be in control and she likes it, she just likes being in control more I think.

She probably spends most of her time being in control, you taking it from her would probably help relieve a lot of her stress
>>
sadly i would give anything to be close to a girl. i would eat shit our her asshole i am so desperate
>>
File: file.png (315 KB, 474x611) Image search: [Google]
file.png
315 KB, 474x611
>>24686476
>i would eat shit our her asshole i am so desperate
Why do you say that like it's a bad thing?
>>
>>24686437
If ya want an online friend I can give ya my steam, I feel as if I'd abuse your friendship to fap to stories of her dominating ya tho
>>
>>24686437
>just let her alpha you out of choosing your own future
>just let her do shit to avoid annoying her
A guy with a wife and two kids fits in here, that's kind of funny/scary at the same time tbqh. You're in your rightful position.
>>
>>24686437
How does it make you feel that a bunch of people are jerking off right now at you life story? Honestly
>>
>>24685517
>Would you clean a pretty girls vagina after she has been working all day?
honestly if my gf asked me to i would, i would enjoy it too. would eat her ass out while i was at it.
>>
>>24686476
Desperation is actually a huge turn on for women
>>
File: 133942273389458.jpg (899 KB, 2560x1702) Image search: [Google]
133942273389458.jpg
899 KB, 2560x1702
>>24686511
Girls are scary as fuck
>>
>>24686111
>>24686298
>>24686437
fellow house husband here, reading your shit finally makes me understand why people view us as pathetic, what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24686369
Definitely not the worst example of it. The worst would have to be when she was trying to conceive our second, I strongly didn't want another baby. At least not for another few years since once our first got older I could possibly get my life back on track and finish college, but having another baby would prevent that and basically tie me down to baby care for another bunch of years. Things got nasty between us and she actually physically forced me to get her pregnant again. At the time I remember feeling really depressed, particularly during and after sex up till she actually got pregnant because I knew I was losing more of my future to her. Felt like she was taking more than just baby batter from me, but actual years of my life.

>>24686381
I appreciate the advice, and I can see it sounding like I'm unhappy because it's very easy to just vent about my frustrations here and what could be seen as the worst parts of our marriage. You bring up a good point though, and I don't see why she'd have a problem with even just online courses. Still have the kids to look after so can't take courses in person, but it's a start.

>>24686452
I get that same feeling when she wants me to take that role. She gets a different kind of enjoyment out of it than she does when she's in control. I don't think I'd have it in me to just grab hold of her one morning, bend her over the counter and rough fuck her, but I get the feeling she'd like it.

>>24686497
I don't really use steam, though I could think about it if the thread is still up later.

>>24686511
I guess that is pretty scary.

>>24686520
If people are getting enjoyment out of it I'm glad for them. Laugh about of all the places to do so, but it's nice to be able to talk about it with people, even anonymously and if they are fapping to it.
>>
>>24686437
Aren't you basically taken hostage by your wife?
>>
>>24686622
I would kill someone to switch lives with you
>>
>>24686567
Please tell me you actually stand up to your wife
>>
>>24686687
never really had to, i make most of the decisions and she never really does anything that i disapprove of anyway.
>>
>>24686717
Since when do compatible people get married?
>>
>>24686752
we aren't married though, i guess im just lucky, we were friends for a few years before we got together so we already knew each other really well i guess that helped.
>>
>>24685718
>I want to make fun of you.
For what? him being a house husband? That's a fucking win in my eyes the lucky bastard.
>>
>>24686567
What are your ages? Do you have kids? I was still just a dumb kid myself when she lasoo'd me into a relationship, she set the tone and I never much got the chance to change things because of her experience and maturity over me.

>>24686634
If you want to get technical, I was taken hostage by our daughter since that was the cause of us getting married. Or even more technical, taken hostage my wife's uterus. Or eggs, you get the idea.

>>24686658
I wouldn't want to give up my life if given the chance, just that it's not an entirely perfect picture.
>>
No cause I'm not a desperate beta who lowers himself to eating gross pussy anymore
>>
>>24686883
>What are your ages? Do you have kids? I was still just a dumb kid myself when she lasoo'd me into a relationship, she set the tone and I never much got the chance to change things because of her experience and maturity over me.
im 21 she is 24, we got together when i was 15, had our first child when i was 16 and our second when i was 20.
>>
>>24686883
She will be 40 (the beginning of the end for women) when you are 32 (prime of a mens life), did you ever think of that?
>>
>>24685517
Sure. Ever had my (uncut) dick sucked clean after delayed/canceled flight adventure, +/- 36 hours without showering. Her sitting on her knees and saying "don't worry, let me take care of that" still gets me hard.
>>
>>24686936
I know people in person who are married with an age difference greater than that, and the woman the older. In our case at least we've already got our hands full with the girls, and my wife has said she wouldn't mind another kid or two by the time she's 40. I might be 32 but even as is I'll be doing my part as a husband and dad, which is as good a purpose as any.
>>
>>24686989
>she wouldn't mind another kid or two by the time she's 40
start soon, its not natural for a woman to be having kids that old.
>>
>>24687051
I think the implication is before she reaches 40.
>>
>>24687105
she is already 32 m8, even if she started now she would be getting on a bit by the time she had the second.
>>
>>24686883
I know you said you're not unhappy, but you were roped in at a young age; you don't know anything else, so you say you're happy by default. What if you got away from her, and met somebody who actually respected you and didnt view you as her kids babysitter; don't you think you might be happier then?
>>
Honestly I would like to bathe my gf/wife and scrub every square centimetre of her body. Then I want to massage her with lotion or oil and let her take a nap. When she gets up I'd have a delicious meal ready and a comfy show to watch.

I'd also like the same done for me but I'll probably never experience either.
>>
>>24687330

Not him, but it's highly unlikely you meet someone like that anyways unless you're Chad
>>
>>24687408
You are aware Chad isn't a real person, right? It's a fabrication this board made up, along with Stacy and Tyrone, to mask their own personal insecurities.
>>
>>24685517
>>>/chambermaid/
>>
>>24687378
I hope you understand that she's going to be pooping in that tub right when you're done cleaning her.
>>
>>24685517
sweat tastes better than soap desu
>>
>>24687641

It's the general idea of "Chad"

If women respected robots, we wouldn't be robots
>>
>>24685517
no, kill yourself with your retarded fetishes
>>
>>24687846
somewhere in this world guaranteed there is a girl with a colostomy bag, whose boyfriend removes it with his teeth because that is their fetish. no point, just sayin.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.