[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs in the US
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 500x490
North-american robots, is SJW stuff that present IRL? Is it hard to make young friends there who aren't SJW?

Is it hard to get along with non-whites as a white person? Do you see race and heritage? Is it a barrier?

I live in a more or less homogenous country and I don't know if I could handle the racial tension you guys seem to have, not to mention how much absurd shit it's coming from there nowadays.
>>
>>24685281
Depends where you live, honestly.

It's EVERYWHERE in colleges and college towns. Not so much everywhere else.
>>
pumba
>>
File: 1215666612511.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1215666612511.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>24685281
>>24685382
>North-american robots, is SJW stuff that present IRL? Is it hard to make young friends there who aren't SJW?
>It's EVERYWHERE in colleges and college towns.
Indeed.
https://youtu.be/42FHBWtA1VA
>>
>>24685281
not north american desu, but australian so there are similarities

some chick i went to uni with is a straight up ~radical feminist~ sjw, ended up getting posted on a name and shame tumblr site by some other kind of sjw i guess

she's kinda scary looking but somehow not a hambeast
>>
>>24685382
It's also prevalent in major cities. You can avoid it on a personal level, but it will eventually get to you as it begins to influence policy.
>>
>>24685382
I mean I go to the university of Michigan and it's in full force but I honestly never meet them in classes or have to deal with any extra bullshit.

It probably helps that I'm in the business school and engineering school so people give very little shits about that though.

SJWs are a very vocal very small minority. Reminder that they will literally tell you about your privilege to ignore their struggles (and that's exactly what I do)
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.