[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: toilet paper.jpg (141 KB, 3867x2176) Image search: [Google]
toilet paper.jpg
141 KB, 3867x2176
So I moved to my own apartment a while ago. How to buy toilet paper without the other customers and the cashier laughing? I've been using kitchen paper until now because I'm afraid.
>>
this is funny

buy food and soap and utensils and shit but also put it in somewhere. disguise it
>>
Buy other things like adult diapers, cucumbers and lubricant, that way they won't notice the TP, my man.
>>
>>24685195
If they laugh scream REEEEEE until they get scared and stop.
>>
just buy napkins, man. the ones with pretty pictures on them.
>>
They don't notice or care. I've went to the store to specifically buy tp (on sale and I'm Jewish). They don't say a word about it.
>>
>>24685195
this is a joke right. you are afraid to buy toilet paper?
>>
why would someone laugh at you for buying toilet paper
literally everyone buys toilet paper
>>
>cashier
It's 2016 anon, use the self checkout.
>>
I promise, no one cares. Buy it in bulk.
>>
>>24685195
I thought this would happen, but I realized a solution:

look for coupons that you would like to use, then when buying toilet paper use all of them. the cashier is overwhelmed and the other customers see this so they aren't going to notice. look at the other customers briefly while also alternating looks outside and around the store if you are standing in one place.
>>
>>24685195
This is hilarious. But if you are being serious, just use amazon.
>>
Amazon dut cum.
>>
>not buying TP from amazon and getting free 2d prime
nigga, its 2015
>>
>A: amazon
>B: self checkout
>C: suicide

easy as a-b-c
>>
>being this new

This is an old copypasta.
>>
>Everyday until you like it

I hope your mother gets cancer.
>>
>>24686040
So it is. I don't entirely understand the point of something like this.

Pretty run of the mill /r9k/ imo, nothing too special here
>>
Why the fuck would anyone care that you're buying toilet paper? Do you really think it's embarrassing that you wipe your ass? Or do you really think people think about you wiping your ass when they notice you're buying toilet paper? cause no one does that and you're stupid

if you really can't, just go the right way and buy wet wipes for the true way to wipe your ass
>>
>>24685195

Why was this chosen as pasta in the first place?

It's not autistic enough but also not normal enough. It's just meh.
>>
>>24685195

What? Just buy the paper, nobody cares what you buy.
>>
>>24686120
Yeah I really don't understand. This is like making a pasta for having an embarrassing conversation with a woman. Or one asking if life really does get better in your 20's. Pretty shit tier imo
>>
>>24685224
>this
Works every time......
>>
>>24685195
To buy anything you would be embarrassed to buy, get a birthday card with it.
>>
>>24685195
Not sure if bait, but for fucks sake OP literally N O B O D Y gives a shit if you buy toilet paper. Absolutely nobody is judging that you have to clean yourself after a bodily function that everyone experiences. Almost E V E R Y B O D Y wipes their ass.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.