[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>unironically using the word creepy to describe unattractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Brendan.jpg (39 KB, 660x350) Image search: [Google]
Brendan.jpg
39 KB, 660x350
>unironically using the word creepy to describe unattractive men
Is there any easier way of detecting roast beef?
>>
>>24685002
creepy is used to describe ugly men

creepy is also used to describe creepy men

robots are ugly and creepy

therefore you can't claim that women are being unfair when they apply the term to you
>>
>>24685002
wasthinking exactly this today
>>
>>24685002
>acting creepy
>getting butthurt about getting called creepy

Is there any easier way of detecting an angry kissless viegin?
>>
>>24685002
>not calling roasties creepy
>>
>>24685091
>acting creepy
>getting butthurt about getting called creepy

When an ugly guy does something he's creepy. When Chad does the same thing it's endearing or eccentric.
>>
>>24685060
nice circular reasoning, roasty
>>
>>24685130
i don't think you understand what circular reasoning means
>>
>>24685002
it's the new beta slur lmao
>>
>>24685121
But that's not true, you fucking retard. Is this some new meme?
>>
>>24685171
steamy roast beef detected
>>
maybe women call you creepy because you're actually creepy?

you would all do well to stop blaming women and society for all of your problems
>>
>>24685182
It is true unless you're a total autist.

If an attractive Chad goes up to girl and initiates conversation then he's confident and charming. Even if he stumbled through his words, it's considered cute.

If an ugly guy does the same thing he's overbearing, creepy and making the girl uncomfortable.
>>
>>24685213
No need to act triggered friend. Just a little fun back and forth. :^)
>>
>>24685214
Jump off a fucking cliff
>>
>>24685349
>If a creepy guy does the same thing he's overbearing, creepy and making the girl uncomfortable.

Fixed that for you, creeper.
>>
>>24685379
>why can't I get a gf I'm such a nice guy
>>
>>24685214
Every single thing in the world is the fault of womankind (and society)
>>
>>24685214
I'll see to it when yall stop blaming us men
>>
Dude the first time I realized I had autism, my cousin and i were hanging out in a parking lot being high and this dude walked past us. She was like "ooh gotta look good for da qt boyzz" it was some chads, but then this short chubby older brown guy walked past too and she was like "Oops LOL not him! Hes ugly!" Like she just straight up said he was straight up ugly for whatever reason; he wasnt even ugly?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.