[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This faggot loser got a qt asian gf and you don't. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: robot and gf.png (518 KB, 560x491) Image search: [Google]
robot and gf.png
518 KB, 560x491
This faggot loser got a qt asian gf and you don't. What's your excuse?
>>
Yeah I know ugly dudes/weird looking dudes with hot gfs
its all about being confident and joking around/being fun

being a nervous kiss ass wont get u a gf
>>
File: NN.jpg (163 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
NN.jpg
163 KB, 1080x720
pictured: the goods
>>
She has the same nose as him. They say that people are usually attracted to others with similar facial features as them.
>>
>>24684979
she's gonna make his life hell though btw

chub chub asians can be psychos
ive seen it
>>
>>24684979
I guess I'm more of a loser than he is.
>>
From the thumbnail I thought it was Bo Burnham and was surprised he had such a dumpy gf
>>
as an asian grill, I think he looks pretty qt.
>>
similar?

they're probably autistic weaboo STEM students

I look better than that guy by a million points but I wager since I'm 22 and not in college or a white collar job, she'd not be attracted to me.
>>
But she's pretty hideous.
>>
>>24685212
>I look better than that guy by a million points

pics or you're lying
>>
>>24684979
That gargoyle can walk my dog.
>>
he is not even ugly w/o the loser glasses and the loser haircut
>>
>>24685290
>pics or you're lying

"no"
>>
>>24684979
She's not a qt tbqh
>>
>tfw got qt native Japanese gf today

We're all gonna make it senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 577x1024
>>24684979
Is she the anal girl?
>>
>>24684979
I'm not goofy looking enough to attract an Asian girl.
>>
>>24684979
Lol I thought it was 2 gay dudes.
>>
>>24684979
Maybe he's a genuinely nice dude who's not a judgemental prick like you that get's mad at other people's happiness goes around calling people losers?
>>
>>24684979
because he's not a manlet, and white
>>
>>24684979
Well, they're both 3-4/10 so it's not that weird. If robots had standards this low, they could get gfs too.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.