[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here literally retarded? >tfw I don't get anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1448646657464.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1448646657464.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Who here literally retarded?
>tfw I don't get anything
>tfw always struggling while doing the must mundane things
>tfw I can't interact with notmies
I don't care anymore desu senpai
>>
Stop fapping. After 2 weeks you'll feel like a new man
>>
I remember when I was a kid if I was playing a video game and got stuck then I would re-explore all the previous areas, talking to all NPCs and interacting with anything that could possibly gives clues to how to advance.

Now though if I get stuck with anything I just look up the internet.
>>
>>24684905
no but i wish i were
>>
>>24684905
>tfw can't even shitpost
>>
File: 11.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
i have trouble with math and still have trouble tying my shoes

my parents constantly tried to get me diagnosed with somethng but apparently i dont got any mental problems, i'm just really dumb
>>
>tfw Ive spent my entire life in front of a fucking PC
Still 45 wpm and I look the keyboard

JUST
>>
Lower IQ generally means a more happy outlook. Ergo, dumbasses are happy, intelligent people are sadbrains

I wish my IQ was about 95 so that I could dig ditches for a living and drink beers and be totally content
>>
>>24685368
i know that feeling

some of my friends always make fun of me because i use a conroller instead of kb for lots of video games because i'm really bad at kb+m controlls
>>
File: boker-face.jpg (59 KB, 597x432) Image search: [Google]
boker-face.jpg
59 KB, 597x432
>>24685272
>still have trouble tying my shoes
Mein Neger. I'm 22 and still do the rabbit ears thing when I tie them and struggle with that too. Didn't even know how to do that until I was 16.

I'm not stupid, I guess, since I seem to get stuff pretty quick but my short term memory is pretty much shot.
>doing something
>oh right I should look up that or do something else
>change tab / open new tab / alt+tab to do it
>forgot what it was
>remember it again a few days later
>>
>>24685389
Drinking will make you comfy regardless of inteligence
>>
>>24685407
rabbit ears is the most effective way to tie them

just becuase the normies do it the complicated way, doesnt make it right
>>
>>24685389
Stop making excuses for being a sad piece of shit.
>>
File: pen.jpg (100 KB, 600x716) Image search: [Google]
pen.jpg
100 KB, 600x716
>>24685599
Oh ok.

How do you guys hold your pens? I hold mine like pic related and I had to attend retard hour every week for the entirity of grades 1 and 2 in elementary school where they tried to teach me how to hold it normally but I never learned.
>>
>>24684948
>I just look up the internet
What in a phone book?
>>
>>24685704
Wtf how can you even write holding the pen like this?
>>
>>24685726
Pretty well in fact. If I try to hold it normally my handwriting instantly goes to shit.
>>
>>24685726
>>24685738
Oh right, I hold spoons and forks like that too. It's a lot more stable than the normiegrip most people use.
>>
>>24685704
I hold it similarly to that but with the very tips of my middle and index fingers making contact with the pen shaft.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.