[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date a girl with short hair?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Would you date a girl with short hair?
>>
>>24684881
A girl with short hair? If she's cute, yes. Why not.
The girl in the pic, for example, is not cute. I would not date her. But not because of her hair.
>>
>>24684881
Yes,but not that one.
>>
>>24684881
Yea, that girl too
>>
>>24684881
Yeah that's my thing.

Tit/Ass size doesn't matter either it's all about her weight and her face.
>>
>>24684881
Love them. Winona ryder from girl interrupted. Kim stolz from antm season 3. Elly jackson of la roux. Cecilia mendez. Agnes deyn. These were some of my boyhood crushes. And by crushes, i mean i fapped to them
>>
>those eyebrows
why do girls do this. that pic is an extreme example, but groomed eyebrows almost always look ridiculous, at least to me
>>
>>24685112
They fell for the nigger "eyebrows on fleek" meme
>>
I would date a girl that was completely incapable of growing hair, had inside out eyelids and had to bathe in maple syrup every 48 hours or she would shrivel up into the form of a 120 year old woman
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.