[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw aroused by being humiliated, taunted, called names etc.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1426980282058.png (190 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1426980282058.png
190 KB, 399x428
>tfw aroused by being humiliated, taunted, called names etc.
>tfw you get off to being choked and beaten
>cum thinking about being murdered
>it's so bad that just being around power tools or sharp objects is enough to feel lewd

Why am I broken
>>
>>24684282
I ask myself the same thing, but I'm on the other end of the spectrum.

>tfw you've fapped to real women being beheaded

Have I reached the limit for what's redeemable?
>>
>>24684389
Yes

robloxboxvloxxx
>>
>>24684389
I have a hard time watching those things because I don't like seeing people suffer. I don't even kill insects. But the thought of that suffering happening to me is extremely lewd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MeUMdElVgA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuR99lWy6Sk

Have some not3D
>>
>>24684282
Fuck I'd love it if that shit got me off. I haven't had an erection that lasted longer than a few minutes in months.
>>
>>24684282
Are you a lewd boy op?
>>
>>24684490
>24684490
I'm a self-hating tranny actually
>>
File: pepper max.png (256 KB, 1519x843) Image search: [Google]
pepper max.png
256 KB, 1519x843
Diversify your fetishes anon
Don't focus on and mutate a single one for too long
>>
>>24684504
Disappointing
I just want to fap on cam or mic with a leewd boy
>>
>>24684282

>Why am I broken

No. You're not broken. Don't ever say that OP.

You probably enjoy the thrill of that sort of thing the thought is exciting for you...

Personally I like to put lots of knives and sharp objects in my spandex, get really dressed up, feelin' sexy, imagine them being distracted by my baddd self, then Suddenly I fft ftt ftt fling the knives out and finish jacking myself off in the face of my imaginary enemy. It's fun and doesn't hurt anyone so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>24684423
Cool, that's what lying is for.

>>24684447
I don't like seeing people suffer either really, or at least I didn't used to. I guess I've just become too le edgy and jaded.
>>
File: Sonic_psycho.png (272 KB, 537x675) Image search: [Google]
Sonic_psycho.png
272 KB, 537x675
>>24684569
Ah, an acquired taste this one
>>
>>24684282
Just be cute and find a nice boy that'll choke and hit you then love you tenderly like a wife
>>
>>24684536
Fuck i've been focusing and mutating a single fetish from the first time I fapped 10 years ago till now. I literally haven't fapped to anything else and have no plans on changing now. What's gunna happen to me?
>>
>>24684447
same here especially when it's very humiliating which i also don't want to happen i'm sickly conflicted
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.