[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1438276056957.jpg (26 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
1438276056957.jpg
26 KB, 223x310
What does it mean if a professor doesn't have a late policy in the syllabus?

I fucked up with leaving an essay until the last minute and I'm going to fail the course if late assignments aren't accepted. Today is the last class. It's in four and a half hours.

I'm scared because I probably haven't been taking my adult responsibilities seriously enough, and I'm afraid right now about where I'm going to end up. I'm honestly just so, so scared. I didn't get away with it this time, and it may cost me a class. Is that as bad as it feels to me right now? My parents pay the bills, yes.

Things didn't have to be like this, but I fucked up.

I could really use some sort of response, whether it's a reprimand or a word of comfort.
>>
>>24684217
self bump.

i just want to disappear.
>>
>>24684217
bump again
is there anybody there?
>>
If it's any consolation, I'm prob getting fucked over in one of my class results too because, surprise surprise, to do with late bullshit. But in my case fucking the instructor wanted the assignments in by x date. So I handed it in unfinished on x date. But then you got all these other fucks who hadn't done it so the due date gets pushed back 2 whole fucking weeks later. Wow, I already handed it in unfinished and these cunts are getting TWO MORE FUCKING WEEKS?

Then the dumb slut of an instructor tells the class that some part WON'T be on the exam and what's on the exam? Exactly that which wasn't supposed to be. Lost a ton of marks to that shit because I didn't study it/put it in the cheat sheet.
>>
>>24684217
well, last bump.
>>
>>24684217
Hope you flunk out normie faggot.
>>
>>24684414
just wanted to say thanks for your response, i appreciate it.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.