[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys bitch about girls being gold diggers but I feel like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447938726190.jpg (11 KB, 190x193) Image search: [Google]
1447938726190.jpg
11 KB, 190x193
You guys bitch about girls being gold diggers but I feel like you're full of shit if you say you wouldn't date (or at least consider dating) an average looking girl with a decent personality who was rich as fuck and would support you financially without any hesitation. I'm not saying that would be the only deciding factor but come on, lets be real, it definitely doesn't hurt. Maybe I'm just saying this because I'm constantly on the verge of being kicked out of my parents house and have pretty much no chance of getting anything above a minimum wage job
>tfw no one to rescue me from being sad and poor
>>
i'd date an average girl even if she was poor.
>>
no i wouldn't.

I like working and being my own boss, making my own money and buying things with my own money.

Only women are so selfish they can live off of someone and not feel a thing. They are leeches.
>>
>>24684152
so would I but that's not what this threads about senpai
>>24684160
I was gonna try to argue but honestly that's a fair point. I suck... I guess I'm no better. I'd like to be able to do that but I think I just fucked myself from the start
>barely graduated high school
>barely graduated community college
>have no self confidence or professional skills
>have been fired from the past 3 minimum wage jobs I've had for incompetence
I'm doomed
>>
>>24684226

Well I'm actually very similar, i didn't even finish high-school. I left in like year 10 and went my own way doing various jobs like plastering, demolition etc.. I was getting at my last job (3 months) ago, about 1100$/week before tax.

My whole life I've been making double then that of the faggots still going school or finished things like Uni.

I like moving around jobs, so I'll stay like 1-2 years max.
>>
>>24684257
>Well I'm actually very similar
>1100$/week before tax
>been making double then that of the faggots still going school
I have $44 dollars in my bank account at the moment. I don't think we have much in common :/
>>
>>24684152
This
Original
>>
File: 8a.jpg (38 KB, 720x499) Image search: [Google]
8a.jpg
38 KB, 720x499
>>24684316
>I don't think we have much in common :/

You'd be surprised, outside of work i have no friends, do nothing but ride my motorcycle, listen to music, buy things, and browse 4chan. I might make decent money, but at least it isn't given to me like a lot of butterflies on this board. I'm also pretty shy around women even in my twenties, and still view them as inferior and basically treat them like trash (Even at my jobs).

Also unlike a lot of people on this board i have not had sex, had a girlfriend, kissed or held hands. But to be fair I've had few women interested and i shut them down instantly once i found out.

Don't fret too much my nigga. Also be sure the next time you get a job to work as many shifts a possible and be the one to put your hand up for shifts no one wants, x-mas shifts, new-year etc..
>>
>>24684411
besides
>listening to music
>browsing 4chan
>being shy around women
>being in our 20's
we don't have anything else in common my nigga. I'm down to keep trying though if you want
>>
>>24684512
>Doesn't hate women

Are you a failed normie?
>>
>>24684533
after you work as a waiter or another customer service type job you realize everyone sucks, not just women. 40%+ of the population are assholes. In general women are usually a little bit worse but honestly guys can be just as bad too. people suck
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.