[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How could you possibly expect to win this game? http://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: name2.png (427 KB, 649x619) Image search: [Google]
name2.png
427 KB, 649x619
How could you possibly expect to win this game?

http://www.psmag.com/nature-and-technology/17-to-1-reproductive-success
>>
>>24684056

Just like you win every other game, by being elite.
>>
sad, why were we lied to as children?

why was the sexual revaluation ever invented
>>
you obviously didn't read the part that said that the ratio evened out later on, and this was early on during the development of agricultural societies.
>>
>>24684258

Evened out to 4/5 for every one man.

Why are you posting here when you could be bearing your boss' children? After all, he can give you the 'comfortable' (read: grotesquely luxurious) life that all women want 'for their kids'.
>>
>>24684323
it's the reproductive rate, but it's measured using genes which doesn't account for who actually had sex. poorer people could have fucked and reproduced just as often only to have a low survival rate.
>>
>>24684258
What type of retard shit is this? Anyone could have deduced this from the OPs pic, he obviously is just upset at the nature of women according to the picture.
>>24684471
You should read the article like you were saying earlier. The experts seem to agree that it was about powerful men getting the resources and therefore the women. One of the reasons for this is that the only people affected were me from that time period. So what, only men had a low survival rate?
>>
>>24684258
So the emergence of the patriarchy is associated with increased make reproduction rates?
>>
>>24684056
>>24684194

By cheating. By tricking them. Outsmarting your opponent.

Robots... We have to get shallow. We have to get /fa/ or /fit/... Even more /fafit/ than Chad. Out Chad the Chad. Our genes demand it. We've all been given one gift -- some what more average intelligence. Even the dumbest robot is usually brighter than your average Chad or Normie. Your brain is a sex organ, it thinks creatively to think of ways around the reproduction problem where lesser animals just accept their fate.

>>24684228

>sad, why were we lied to as children?

Because it serves the liars that's why. It serves the woman. Most good looking mates for her, she doesn't give a shit about the genes of the "lesser" men she tricks.
>>
>>24684056
If we are all descended from Chads, why are we not Chads?
>>
>Religion, trending towards Abrahamic fixed the ratio and standardized things like monogamy and marriage
>Steady decline of religion since the middle ages to where now, the old ratio is slowly returning

And the fucked up thing is, women push for it just as much, and probably would be totally content, even happy with harem situations again.

>Modern western women would rather share a Chad or even just be single mothers to his offspring, than settle for monogamy with non-Chad
>>
>>24685118
>shallow
They just appear that way.
Their success is no accident, natural selection has honed them over eons.

Accept it, we were born lesser.
>>
>>24685118
>By cheating them. By tricking them.

You mean by doing exactly what Chad does?
If what you say is true, then robots are either
a) Not intelligent enough to figure out how to get women, or
b) Don't really want to get women

Personally, I think that most robots are disillusioned with females at large and don't feel like playing their stupid game.
>>
>>24684228
to try and trick us into becoming alpha
few make that road
>>
>>24685118
dunning krueger effect: the post
the internet isn't a clubhouse anymore, literally everyone is on it
>>
>>24685164
think of it that way, maybe men back then were even more beta than we are now
>>
same study they did in Oslo. they figured out most men never reproduced, most men still won't.

the fact of the matter is that women weren't built for work and they aren't happy when they're working. the harem is where the man just provides for all of them, so they don't have to work. but you have to be rich to do that now'a days, back then you could probably support 7 women and the children on taxes or pillage or whatever they did.

now each and every man isn't wealthy enough to support these ideas women want and there are more men, so there is a larger number of men who don't reproduce even if the percentage levels out.
>>
>>24685303
*sound of hands rubbing*
>>
>>24685189

No someone else honed them because they thought they were good looking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTwSSTWfwuM

Watch this whole thing. It explains it well. Teachers have been shown to go easy on "cuter" kids.

It's not natural selection it's straight up human selection because unless they have a severe ailment, all humans can pretty much survive. We have no natural predators. Nothing shaping us to survive better, we're pretty good at it. What's left is just humans judging each other by OUTDATED traits. And my point is to trick those judgements to pass on something better.

>>24685206

That's true but robots have given up before they start. They're using their intelligience to rationalize away their failures rather than being actually rational about them, examining them and finding a way around it.

And you're probably right. Maybe /r9k/ doesn't want a girl after all but that's... I don't know... that's still a decision of sorts. Decide differently.
>>
>>24685386
Brains are shaped over time too, just like every other animal on earth. We aren't separate from nature.

One day when the world has no choice but to accept generations of eugenics, a single child will be a lifetime investment of several people.

Only the genetically superior will succeed, and his name will be Chad.
>>
>>24685386
>he was very impressed with her typing speed
>50 words per minute
Top fucking kek. I can't belive that's Atlanta, it looks so boring and white. Something about the film quality makes it seem like life was boring as fuck back then.

Also, they should've used now drastically different looking people. The differences in looks were subtle or nonexistent, both girls with car problems were the same rating, both guys for the interview were perfectly average.
>>
Hmm, if only there was a system where one man was "married", if you will, to one woman.
Having sex with others outside of your partner would be strongly frowned upon.

A system like this would give all men incentive to work and contribute to society.
>>
>>24685530
Who cares? We need drastically less men to be productive as automation makes more and more jobs obsolete.
>>
>>24684056
1) 1/17 is still good odds
2) The DNA that wasn't uncovered are from linage that died out, so those odds are suspect; this article is probably click-bait
3) This was 8,000 years ago
>>
>>24685562
Men who are not productive are a drain on society, or outright destructive.
>>
>>24685450

How is Chad genetically superior? When a lion bites him does he not bleed like you?
>>
>>24685530

Hmmm... I wonder... Nah lets just all fuck random people, spit random kids out and proceed to ignore them, while we go fuck more! That'll do great for our species!

>>24685562

>I'm just going go ahead and assume we're gonna make robots and replace ourselves because our imaginations and fiction told me so and completely ignore our failings at getting retarded machines to do the most basic things.

The human brain well always be more valuable.

>>24685576

This is actually why I support cloning too. Let cute girls get cloned. Her genes survive even more and it gives us more of a chance to spread ours.
>>
>>24685623
His behaviors honed, his mind sharp, his body able.

You are blinded by his stupidly angled cap, but beneath it is a mind that subconsciously understands its primal call to the female human.

That elite of Nazi Germany understood that eugenics is the only way forward, they merely miscalculated on the urgency.

The Chinese were drowning their daughters not too long ago, and likely still are.

The age is upon us.
Chad will soon be our rightful master.
>>
>>24685693

>Chad will soon be our rightful master.

Why am I arguing with a kuck?
>>
>>24685730
>kuk
I value the progress of humanity over the base value of self.
>>
>>24685576
>>24685576
society is a drain on society. that's why Bill Gates is investing billions of his own money into R&D for new energy.
people use up resources right now like we're on vacation in Vegas.
>>
>>24685851
Big deal.
Bill gates may be one of the single richest men, but all his wealth is still just piss in the ocean.
>>
>>24685884
not sure what point you're trying to make there
>>
>>24685915
Yeah I barely even read your post.
I was just arguing against a compilation of words you used.
>>
>>24684056
i have reproduced, does this mean i win.
>>
>>24686142
It's better than nothing. But simply reproducing is just the bare minimum. Being successful in other areas is equally important. Like being able to pass on wealth, a healthy environment, and success to your offspring.

If all you did was shack up some dumb slut and leave her to raise the kid in a shitty environment, or you're helping raise the kid in a shitty environment - then you've failed for the most part.

But hey, there's always hope as long as your offspring survives to reproduce.
>>
File: merchant.gif (2 MB, 359x346) Image search: [Google]
merchant.gif
2 MB, 359x346
>>24684228
>why was the sexual revaluation ever invented

To push wages down.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.