[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a job interview recently. I walked into the place and noticed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: laughing_emoji_pepe.jpg (28 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
laughing_emoji_pepe.jpg
28 KB, 499x499
Had a job interview recently.

I walked into the place and noticed everyone dressing casually. I took off my tie before the unwieldinterview because some people were literally wearing tshirts.

Was told that it showed that I lacked maturity due to taking off my tie.
>>
they were right. you should have left it on and not given a fuck.
>>
>>24683747
this desu senpai l2p kek
>>
>>24683708
I had a similar expirence

What the fuck does wearing a tie prove anyway? that I am smart? its like smoking to look cool. Anyone can go and fucking buy a suit off the rack for $50
>>
Indeed
Monkey in a suit still remains a monkey
>>
>>24683980
You clearly don't get it. Yes, anyone can buy a tie for a job interview. The fact that you don't care enough to buy one is all an employer needs to know to send you to the trash.
>>
I don't believe you OP. at any company I've ever heard of, if an interview goes badly they just say thanks for your time, shake your hand and then never call you back.

they don't offer a critical analysis on the spot and tell you why you're not getting the job, that would just create trouble for them and achieve nothing.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.