[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stand Up Comedy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (570 KB, 653x591) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
570 KB, 653x591
What do you think of her routine?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR74cld7CsA
>>
Let me guess

>im fat
>heres some fat jokes about being fat
>I like food
>am I right ladies?
>>
didn't laugh, but not cringeworthy

4/10
>>
>>24683433
Somehow its even worse.
>>
>>24683433
Don't forget the
>Glasses
>Ugly
>Dude vagina lmao
>>
>>24683407
DUDE I'M GAY AND MY DADS HOMOPHOBIC LMAOOOO
>>
File: pepe.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>24683407
The dance recital joke made me chuckle.
>>
>>24683407
She's ok. I'd watch her on a plane but not on my free time. Maybe if I were high. Her jokes didn't seem very original though. Like he kind of stuff you'd read on a social media meme.
>>
bretty gud
the straight bashing thing was kinda funny because it swapped the position of straights and gays
next joke was kinda dumb
the one about not paying for a beer at a yankees game was okay
the one where she says her dad isn't her real dad was pretty funny
I have a pretty easy sense of humor so I know you faggots are gonna same I'm whiteknighting
and she doesn't seem like a sjw
>>
>>24683471
Yea, that one was alright. She seems to be purposely trying to be all "I'm bleh and chill like a dude" which is annoying though. Like she's not being herself.
>>
>>24683564
>Like she's not being herself.
isn't that exactly what she should be doing since women can't be funny?
>>
>>24683584
I think that skinny chick from Garfunkul and Oats (sp?) is funny. She seems real. I agree for the most part though. Almost no women can be funny and almost every female comic to ever exist was shit. There are a few ok ones and maybe like 2 or 3 that have ever been more than ok.
>>
>>24683407

nothing wrong with those jokes. her delivery is just a little bit stilted, but at least she's confident and has good timing. i wouldn't be mad if she came on at a my local comedy club.
>>
>>24683407
Didn't listen to it but she's so fucking pretty. I want to marry her right the fuck now.
>>
>>24683407
The one about her dad at the end got a chuckle out of me. She just needs to work on her delivery. Her voice is a bit monotonous.
>>
She has potential she just has a shitty delivery. The premise behind her jokes is fine though, if a comic worked with it they could deliver it much better. She's too literal with her punch lines.

>>24683564
It's called an act, retard.
>>
Honestly...her last few jokes aren't bad.

The >You're not my real dad!
joke was actually really funny.

She just needs to talk a little faster maybe? Something about her delivery...like her joke isn't bad I think. I don't know.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.