[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are redditfags lurking in the board right now >their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1446944460936.jpg (9 KB, 200x164) Image search: [Google]
1446944460936.jpg
9 KB, 200x164
>there are redditfags lurking in the board right now
>their sole purpose is to screencap le hilarious greentext and bring it back for ebin karma
>redditfags could be reading this post right now
>redditfags are reading this post right now

How does this make you feel robots? What do you have to say to them?
>>
>>24683139
Shut up and just fap anon.
>>
>>24683139
screencapping this and posting it to reddit
>>
>>24683237
Nice post my friend! Have an upboat xD
>>
At thanks giving my cousin just sat curled up in her chair sharing Reddit post to he bf while, we were having a conversation with him. She is a rude anrd mean person, that wonders why know one wants to go go over to her house to play board games. Also, jumps on th band wagons to get attention and has no real passions in her life. Everything about her makes my skin crawl.
>>
I found out about this site through reddit, i am a well known karma figure there but i like it here better haha
>>
>>24683139
hi, I browse reddit all the time, infact I have over 100k karma and I have several tabs of r/funny open up right now so I can capitalise on today's latest memes from 4chan before reposting them on r/4chan. I'm hoping everyone will circlejerk about my posts so they get reposted again. I also really like your greentext stories, I tell all my friends from reddit and Facebook about this website and this board, all of them find it really funny so far, but they don't like that there's no account history or anyway to read the most popular posts, maybe you could improve on this 4change, who agrees with me?
>>
Mine eyes have seen the coming and the glory of the Mod.

he is trampling out the threads where the posts of redd(it) are stored

He has loosed his fingers from the doritos bag he holds

His ban is coming soon.
>>
If they come to /r9k/ looking for anything of value they're nothing but idiots.
>>
>>24683518
>tripfag calling anyone an idiot
>>
File: reddit.png (50 KB, 892x810) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
50 KB, 892x810
>>24683139
>used the word fag

That's hates peak anon, it's unacceptable and poor reddiqette enjoy your down vote and ban!
>>
>>24683289
So......did you push le button?
>>
File: giphy-2.gif (879 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
giphy-2.gif
879 KB, 320x180
>>24683410
>>/OUT/!!!!!!

You are cancer memester!
>>
i dont really care about reddit, or most any other sites for that matter
>>
bottomlulz is a faggot
>>
>>24683139
I say "have fun". Redditors can't procure original content, so the Robot can easily flush them out.
>>
File: 1449038486699.jpg (19 KB, 210x249) Image search: [Google]
1449038486699.jpg
19 KB, 210x249
For some reason I found myself being happier when I went here more often
I've actually had more meaningful exchanges here, where either I changed someone else's opinion on something or they changed mine

That hardly ever happens on reddit cause without being anonymous, your pride is sort of at stake.
While here, admitting to being wrong is easy, since ad hominem and "HAHA I TOLD YOU SO" is never really a thing.
I don't know, it just feels like people here open up way quicker and simply don't give a shit.

Hell, I even learned more about feminist/ "rape culture" shit and understood it more ON HERE than reddit where there's no opportunity for it to even jokingly come up with a serious argument

Also there are so many pathetic parodies or extreme cases shown here that it makes me feel better about being not totally together, and actually gives me hope to better myself/ be more social through some weird spite/ empathy shit I can't understand myself

The genuine/ parody paradigm, the constant stream of new "content", and the hell tier shitposts just make this site addicting.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.