[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marjiuana could LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y replace these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
Marjiuana could LITERALLY L I T E R A L L Y replace these 5 prescription drugs
So why the hell isn't it legal yet?
http://www.attn.com/stories/3609/prescription-drugs-that-can-be-replaced-marijuana
>>
>weed
>replace xanax

bruh

what

i smoke weed everyday and im still super anxious all the time
>>
>>24683106

>So why the hell isn't it legal yet?

bc Big Pharma = Big Buck$$$
i thought you knew.
>>
>>24683114
Yeah but did you read the article, if youre smoking sativa (which is what most dealers sell) anxiety is induced but a indica will calm it down (you ever smoked a pure indica before big boy?)
>>
>>24683106
hmm lets see
>vicodin
no
just no
weed is a shit painkiller I dont care what you say
like its better than otc stuff but by far less effective than opiates

>xanax
pls no
you can function on xanax, it even makes you more functional
if youre panicking weed is probably the one thing you dont want to do

>adderal
again with the functionality thing...
also weed doesn't stimulate the right parts of the brain for it to do that anyways

>ambien
>smoke weed
>lay in bed for 2 hours before falling asleep

>zoloft
>420 blaze it erryday lol itll fix errything i swear

this is a parody site anyways, right?
>>
>>24683166
i heard indica and sativa is the same shit

and no, that doesn't make sense

people say sativa will make you more lively and shit, but what i smoke never does that for me, it just makes me lazy and wanna jerk off
>>
File: moonman.png (8 KB, 732x732) Image search: [Google]
moonman.png
8 KB, 732x732
found the redditor

you're talking about medical uses being applied recreationally, which is not the same. We already have medical marijuana

users demonstrate long term IQ loss, may be predisposed to mental illness, apathy, and being an insufferable weedzbrain faggot like yourself. Get lost hedonist
>>
>>24683166
>if youre smoking sativa (which is what most dealers sell)
what kind of shit dealer do you have that doesn't have more than 1 type?
also for me at least indica makes me dissociate which just makes me panic wayyy worse
>>
>>24683166
you're a fucking idiot

anyone who has anxiety/panic problems and has smoked weed knows that it can fuck you up

took the bait
>>
>>24683166
Are you 16?
>>
>>24683215
u can be functional on weed if you're not retarded
>>
>>24683240
well we all don't live in white people suburbia where they know all the specifics and shit about their drugs
>>
>>24683299
>he buys weed from super shady guys on the street

>>24683276
>implying it doesn't depend on the person
>implying it actually makes you more focused and productive and doesn't at most make you feel confident about yourself
>>
>>24683239
Benzos, amphetamines, and antidepressants destroy your brain. No need to go full edgelord against weed when none of the alternatives are worth a damn anyway. More people should go for a 40 minute bike ride a day, wouldn't need benzos or antidepressants at least.
>>
>>24683166

Saying how Indica and sativa are different is like saying how much difference in mg of sugar does a snicker bar have.

Literally no fucking difference and you should kill yourself.
>>
File: Stashbox.jpg (337 KB, 1224x918) Image search: [Google]
Stashbox.jpg
337 KB, 1224x918
Perfect fits for my miniatures box
>>
>>24683106
OP, I'm all for making Marijuana a medical drug, that can be used to treat all sorts of stuff. But you're fucking retarded if you think that someone with an anxiety disorder will be cured. I had an anxiety disorder because I took an edible my first time. Shit fucked me up for a good year, and sometimes still lurks when I get super high. I still smoke now, but I worked my way up, and I have my limits. Fuck you OP
>>
>>24683402
see, i don't get this

like, weed is okay and all but it doesn't always feel good. often, just leaves me thinking a lot.

people say different strains do different things, so i get all excited for a different type of weed, but then i hear indica and sativa are the same shit

is there really no variation in strain of weed? i mean, i've had different types of highs before on weed and i figured that's just strains
>>
>>24683553
They say that it's actually the reactions you get from switching from one strain to the other that makes certain highs feel different and if you stick to one youll feel the same each time. Switching around is what changes it up
>>
>>24683106
All drugs should be legalized to be honest. It'll finally bring some natural selection back into the species.

If you're dumb enough to destroy your life with something like crack, heroin, etc. You deserve it, simple as that.
>>
I quit smoking weed a few months ago and I feel so much better. Weed is too hyped.
>>
>>24683977
i kind of agree my fair anon
>>
>>24683977
Iktfb

But I also like smoking weed so I started after quitting for almost 2 years. Feels neutral man.
>>
>replace anti-anxiety drugs

this is what weedtards actually believe

>"but but but im only anxious when im not high, it couldn't possibly be caused by the pot!!!!!"
>>
>>24684625
people without mental problems perform better socially when their high
anxiety is a problem only exhibited by robots/shy people believe it or not so thats why they think it helps
>>
>>24684652
Please stop smoking and learn how to write.

Why are there many weedtards?
>>
>>24684742
nice argument bud
>>
>>24683106
>be me
>major depression, anxiety, and psychosis
>high school I was living the weed-man dream after every class
>mm.. feels good
>turn 20
>mental decline
>psychotic episodes start being triggered by marijuana
Fuck me. Fuck everything.
>>
>>24683106
It better not

Smoking tastes disgusting
>>
>>24685403
edibIes
>>
Because marijuana causes loss of memory and other memory related damage. It isn't a safe drug.
>>
>>24685411
>that was an originaI comment
wow
>>
File: 1369531892310.jpg (141 KB, 800x924) Image search: [Google]
1369531892310.jpg
141 KB, 800x924
'No.'

Also, it is legal.
>>
>>24685420
>420
Ebin, simbly ebin
>>
>>24683166
>being a shit-for-brains retard
all drug cultivars are indicas you stupid kuck, "sativa" is fucking hemp, what you retards call "sativa" are narrow-leaf indicas
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.