[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never go through childhood witha strong father figure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: RIPEPE.png (156 KB, 1023x619) Image search: [Google]
RIPEPE.png
156 KB, 1023x619
>you will never go through childhood witha strong father figure
>>
>>24683101
Yeah, mine was busy getting shot at in a desert...
>>
>>24683101
Not me desu senpai

Also that pepe is underage. You underage?
>>
>>24683117
>Also that pepe is underage

I'd like to see you describe how. he's at least 5 which would make him 21
>>
File: okay.png (33 KB, 143x175) Image search: [Google]
okay.png
33 KB, 143x175
>tfw knew who my dad was
>tfw never saw him because I was a bastard and he had a family
>tfw always bought a father's day card for him in the vain hope he would show up
>tfw by the time I was 12 I knew he wouldn't but still bought them anyway
>tfw mom died a few years ago
>tfw he still doesn't want me
>tfw alone
>>
>Tfw dad was foreign
>Mother hooked up with childhood love again
>Raised like his own
>Divorce at 11
>Start seeing eachother less and less
>Completely cut off by 20-ish for no real good reason
>Learned that he wanted to adopt me and everything

I just can't find it in me to care. It's like after a point it didn't feel sincere and now he wants to act all fatherly because he's lonely due to his daughter not spending time with him anymore and if she does it's to ask for money.
>>
File: 1430320650806s.jpg (6 KB, 250x160) Image search: [Google]
1430320650806s.jpg
6 KB, 250x160
>>24683188
fellow bastard reporting in.
>>
>>24683101
>needing a role model to make you stronger
pathetic
>>
>>24684897
having a primarily feminine influence on a young boy is pretty destructive
I've done fairly well as it is. but I could have been so much more. and there's so much that can't be unlearned
>>
>Mother marries bad boy chad
>Complete alchoholic, useless at anything other than fucking girls
>Always comes home at 3 AM and smelling like alchohol
>Mother raises me alone
>Hates the shit out of me because I'm her failed abortion from a marriage she hates
>Beats me any time I try to be outgoing and social because she claims she won't raise the same drunken vandal as my father
>Openly tells me I'm the man girls will settle with once they're done with the bad boys, like I should be proud of it.
>>
>>24683188
>>24684884
I'm not trying to troll you with r9k logic but do you realize that your mothers are part of the problem? Female irresponsibility in mating had been major issue since the at least the 1940's. There's a shit load of statistics about the negative impact of single mothers. How do you guys feel about it?
>>
>>24684897
found the lolbertarian/atheist that thinks people are magically born with everything they need to become sensible adults
>>
>>24685222
I loved my ma anyway. She worked herself to the bone providing for me.
>>24684884
My brother.
>>
>>24685222

I somewhat agree

>Father is wimpy lazy guy
>Mother takes pride in her life, work
>Father Doesnt do man things around house like a father should
>Mother ends up doing man stuff around house
>Resentment insues.
>>
File: 1448748923346.gif (83 KB, 303x312) Image search: [Google]
1448748923346.gif
83 KB, 303x312
My dad was completely absentee despite always being there physically. He's still around and has said that he knows he was a non existent dad, and that it hurts him that we have no relationship but shit, we never had one in the first place. My mom raised me basically by herself and was fucking nuts back then. She's on meds now and at least knows how bad she was.

I basically wasn't allowed to be out of her sight, she would tell on my friends to their parents, embellishing small things into major rule breakings, if she didn't want me to be friends with them, esentially breaking up my friendships.

I was never allowed to have a gf or really even talk to girls, and I was so unbelievably coddled that it's amazing I'm not still spending my days wearing bibs and sleeping in strollers.

Day to day I feel helpless and completely inept at everything. She literally did all my homework growing up, I never had to lift a finger, clean my room, or fail at anything ever. As an adult, I literally freeze in the face of failure, like a deer in headlights. I can't handle stress or new situations and still just run home and basically hide behind my mom if things get tough.

I've still turned out surprisingly well all things considered.
>>
File: 1442091844909.jpg (461 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442091844909.jpg
461 KB, 1920x1080
>>24685267

I wish people could be more logical with important decisions. and not so goddamn selfish , horny ass-hats that embezzle money and now your on the brink of being homeless.
>>
>>24685294
Holy shit senpai, are you me?
>>
>>24683101
>when mom met dad he was 25, had a harem and was making bank running a business
>dad was also 6ft, fit and incredibly outgoing
>mom immediately weasels her way into his life and manages to get him to commit to her by getting knocked up.
>dads parents were catholic so he was forced to marry her and did so for the child.
>parents split up several times growing up with mom running around with other men and dad not giving a fuck because hes apparently 'had fun'.
>im 20 now and everytime i act confident, confrontational and 'disrespectful to womens bodies' mom tells me that she doesn't want me to be like my father.
Its like they want you to be the beta they need not the alpha women want.
>>
>>24685222
there are a lot of shitty women out there but my mother definitely did the best she could raising me with no help. it was my father who just up and left when i was two. that nigger never even gave enough of a shit to even call me, or see me ever.

also being raised by a single parent is horrible, especially if you're a boy being raised by a woman. a woman can not raise a boy because they don't fear or respect/look up to a woman. also there is so much about life and being a male i ended up learning late as fuck because i never had an older man to show me the ropes and shit.

i basically was figuring stuff out about life when i was 25 that i should have known when i was 18. also the practical issue of not having an older man to show you how to toughen up, use tools, drive stick, fix shit ect. ect was terrible.

and when i was a kid, fathers day at school was heartbreaking. i remember having to go to the bathroom to cry when i was in like 3rd grade because all of the kids making shitty presents for their fathers in class and i just felt so ashamed and sad.
>>
>father is a literal sociopath, 6'2 army guy
>married my mother, a quiet vulnerable woman with bipolar disorder
>bullied and tormented me all my life
>used to tell me that they were getting a divorce and it was all because of me, among other things. Would shout in my face and just generally scare the living shit out of me, starting at about age 4 or 5
>any time we are at a restaurant or a social event he enjoys intimidating whoever is unfortunate enough to have to deal with him

Not surprised i turned out like this. Im probably more of a fucked up person than he is. At least he is very red-pilled and he reads a massive amount, ive learned a lot of shit from him that a lot of you guys wouldnt know from not having a father figure. I suppose i would be considered "alpha", in that i dont really feel fear and Im generally an aggressive overconfident asshole who can hide it pretty well when i need to. Still feel completely dead inside, never really feel any emotions other than anger. Not able to connect with other people either, i hate almost everyone i meet for one reason or another
>>
>dad is a former clothing model
>mom used to play violin semi-professionally
>met when she was several years underage and he was pushing 30
>fell in love
>been together ever since
As scary a guy as he can be, because he's huge and /fit/ and does have a bit of a temper, he's always so gentle around us. The man loves his family and he's never expressed disappointment in me or my siblings. Like, I'm a programmer. I know it's not the kind of job he wanted me to have, but he's happy I found something I love. Plus I know enough about computers that I set them up with a way to watch all their shows for free, on their tv. He always hated how expensive cable was.
>>
>dad was a vicious, narcissistic bully and horribly abusive to everyone

I'm basically terrified of anger or confrontation
>>
>>24684884
Ayy bastard for the win!

Actually it kinda sucks. Seriously, my dad is back trying to help me with life now that im 22. The problem is that he is too late. Without a male role model I grew up being a fucking awkward slacker. So I fucked up my GPA (below 1.5) Im basically trapped in a minimum-wage job because mom was working 24/7 and dad was being a rich bastard until he felt bad for leaving us.
>>
>>24685452
It was partially her responsibility though. Don't believe in the typical it was ALL HIS FAULT jargon. Although your dad did leave she chose a terrible person to mate with. I'm not arguing that humans need to be completely monogamous (I personally believe in it though) but they definitely need to raise their children. BOTH parents. A woman should choose a mate who will be there to raise a child well. But most women go for the bad boys though. They make irresponsible choices because they, just like most humans, are hedonistic and lack self control. If your mother had self control, she could've not slept with your father. Instead she could've chose a man who would've properly raised a child.

By th way man, I'm not trying to attack you personally or anything. I'm talking about women, men, and mating in general. I had this same conversation with my mom about her cousins too. They slept with bad boys and sure enough, they left. My mom tried to take their sides but I explained to her that it was partially their fault too, for the same reasons I've listed above.
>>
>>24685715
personally i don't ever lay any blame per se on women because they're like children, and even the smart ones are dumb as shit who can't control themselves.

what i really blame for my situation and the whole single parents problem is jews in hollywood normalizing divorce and single parent households.

you literally couldn't just up and leave your family in the past. well you could but you'd be completely shamed by your family and community. now it's considered the norm, and people could care less about children hurt in the process.
>>
I haven't seen my father since I was seven and he attacked me in a drunken rage when I was ill and vomiting all night.

I blame both my parents. I'm not really sure why she even married him. I suspect she was just worried she was getting too old and wanted anyone because the guy she did like was sleeping around and got another chick pregnant and the guy before that turned out to be gay.
No one in her family liked him, he always sounded like an asshole, he beat the dog and he was fucking ugly as well.
>>
>>24685882
Don't just get up blame a whole ethnicity. It's incorrect and it makes you look at an anti-Semite. Even though I'm not going to disregard your whole statement, most people would've because that's the way they're conditioned. The real enemy in this situation was the government. They put up an unnecessary social safety net which did all but flat out aprroval stamped the decision to become a single parent. Add that with the attack on the family unit through multiple tactics (war, Hollywood media, welfare, etc.) and it successfully deteriorated a large amount of American families. Most women if raised correctly (that's the issue), are capable of making excellent decisions. Women are weaker though, a man is better at coping. Back to my point about women being raised well. My oneitis was raised very well. Both of her parents are loving. They were prepared and heavily involved in her life (they still are). She is mature, intelligent, kind, and still a virign. And she's physically attractive. She's just able to make logical decisions because of her upbringing.
>>
>>24686054
i never blamed all jews. i said the jews in hollywood. lets also throw the marxist jews in academia in that category too.

you can't blame government for a societal change. government is just a reflection of the people. the peoples minds were warped by hollywood, government just followed suit.
>>
>>24686129
You can blame the government. Especially when they have a hand in the downfall. I can't remember which books, but do a little research about a guy named Thomas Sowell. He's an economist who also delves into social issues. He has a book about how welfare negatively impacted families.
>>
>>24686255
that's very true, niggers used to actually have higher rates of marriage and legitimacy than whites in the US before welfare(paid single motherhood).

we're really fucked. we're under attack from two sides. the government and hollywood.

do you think there will be a swing back to tradition or will we just keep digging the whole deeper?
>>
>>24686312
My friend and I believe the US will fall within 60 - 80 years. We're not even tin foil hat fags. The country is moving different directions, we have a massive debt, we've been in a state of constant war for about two decades, freedom is actively being targeted (fiscal and social freedom), and overall the government seems to be in a desperate situation.

Luckily I live in the South. Although we have a lower IQ on average than the North we're more self sufficient and we own more guns. We can somewhat protect ourselves. Also, I feel our state governments can be brought back in line fairly easily.
>>
>bastard
>father is alcoholic Vietnam veteran with bad ptsd
>age 4 all my ribs were broken because I didn't call him sir
>called a failure every day
>would beat me up or abuse me literally every day
>age 12 my dad disowns me and wishes that I had never been born
>I remember one time I was at the mall with him and he would make fun of me infront of girls
>age 13 he gets cancer
>take care of him as best I know how
>tells me I'm fucking it up somehow
>calls the police on me for neglect
>police talk to me and understand what is happening. Ask if I want to go to protective services. Say no, I love my dad.
>he gets worse. Broke my arm, hit me with his cane and cracked my skull.
>age 14 on his deathbed he can't talk or move
>I turn off his morphine so he can feel pain.
>say to him, better get used to it for where your going
>tears fall down his eyes
>>
File: 1448408746901.jpg (802 KB, 1361x1995) Image search: [Google]
1448408746901.jpg
802 KB, 1361x1995
>>24683101
>>you will never go through childhood witha strong father figure
my father basically was one and I'm still here
>>
File: 1442211466082.jpg (42 KB, 637x685) Image search: [Google]
1442211466082.jpg
42 KB, 637x685
>>24683101
What's it like to have a dad that loves you?
>>
>>24684897
That is exactly what a child needs, moron.
>>
>>24686748
fucken rights you did

my dad wasn't that bad but he just gets mad every once in a while

his health is poor and when he is on his death bed im gonna tell him how much i never loved him and how i believe in the afterlife for everyone except him
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.