[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever considered that the conditions of your life; no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: kkt8FBB.jpg (225 KB, 1365x2047) Image search: [Google]
kkt8FBB.jpg
225 KB, 1365x2047
Have you ever considered that the conditions of your life; no girlfriend, dissatisfaction, frustration from people and the world, stems entirely from your outlook and your approach towards the world?

Undoubtedly you've seen how different life can be. Whether you've seen these differences in others or read about them, other people find great satisfaction and pleasure in the world by creating relationships and pursuing their ambitions.

In all of the scenarios and conditions of your life the one common factor is you and how you look at the world and how you approach it, and how you ultimately respond to it resides entirely within yourself. If you have this incredible power within yourself to shape how the world responds to you, why do you squander it being unsatisfied?
>>
>>24682956
tldr, nice pic tho
>>
As the great poet McRide once said, "Choose this life, you're on your own."
>>
I'm just completely confused as to how normal people form relationships as if it's nothing. They don't even think about it and it's never a problem for them.
>>
File: 1447958898715.jpg (372 KB, 1500x1111) Image search: [Google]
1447958898715.jpg
372 KB, 1500x1111
>>24682956

Oh get fuckin real. I'm here with depersonalization/derealization, depression, anxiety, all chemical imbalances that have made it almost impossible to form any kind of meaningful relationship with anyone. Not to mention, this world is a fucking hell hole when you look at the bigger picture. Total net suffering of all creatures has gone up. The fact that I exist scares the shit out of me because it implies either a creator or something more fucked up. But I hope stacy write me back when she is done sucking chads cock.
>>
>>24682956

We think the way we do for a reason.

If the world was a magical, positive place where dreams could come true, then our lives would've reflected that as we were growing up. They didn't, so we don't see things that way

People who generally talk that way are rich, attractive, or the lucky few who made it without any advantages given to them
>>
It makes me sad you think that way OP and not because I'm a robot. There are and were so many people who truly loved life and wanted to live with all their hearts and still get shat on in this world. What would you say to people in other, poorer countries trying their hardest to live but it's still not enough? The dehydrated and starving African kid who walked 50 miles in hope to survive? So many lives lost thinking no one loved or cared about them, their lives a literal hell for the small amount of time spent on this planet just because they lost the coin flip of life
>>
>>24684842

Now picture how it feels being lucky enough to not experience that and still not appreciating and throwing your life away. Hint: it doesn't feel nice.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.