[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >lonely depressed memel0rd >shitposts 24/7 >nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1448473760505.jpg (33 KB, 480x690) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448473760505.jpg
33 KB, 480x690
>be me
>lonely depressed memel0rd
>shitposts 24/7
>nothing changes i just feel less pain
>goes to college
>after class i follow some classmates to coffeshop
>feel unwanted af that i want to kms
>follows them anyway tryyna be social and shit
>enters coffeshop and look for other aquantainces just to hear someone saying Hi to me so I feel im somebody
>suddenly a wild popular 9/10 i've been fantasizing about appears
>she says "respect dude ! total respect from me to you !"
>she said she likes my shitposts
>tfw somebody likes something i made
>a bunsh of other dudes appear and say yeah man your posts are hilarious
>the 9/10 knows that I fucking exist
>I was like ... yes ... haha ... yes
>for two minutes I was the man !
>the looks on their faces still say that's im unwanted with them
>my classmates ditched me
>buys like 5 croissants because autism
>eventhough i know ill be unwanted for the rest of my life i was smiling the whole day
>I ll never stop shitposting on fb never !
>>
>>24682617
what is the point of putting bandages on your gun?
its like when i see characters with a bunch of unnecessary belts all around there body
>>
>he thinks anyone appreciates him forcing unfunny memes on facebook
They just felt bad for you anon
>>
andy is that you
>>
>>24682652

rifle might be damaged and the wraps are holding it together. dunno.
>>
>>24682652
its tacticool
>>
>>24682652
shoot gun. barrel gets hot. distorts air above barrel and in front of scope. can't aim for shit
or so i read on /k/ once
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.