[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to the beach with a girl and we made out but she makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: UM.jpg (40 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
UM.jpg
40 KB, 600x378
I went to the beach with a girl and we made out but she makes it very clear that she wants to take it slow. She's kind of a fembot and I'm pretty sure she's a virgin.

How should I escalate without scaring her away?

We were just texting and she mentioned she couldn't sleep. I mentioned I was still on campus but she didn't ask me to come over. I thought about asking if she wanted to hang out but it was 1:30 AM so I didn't want to seem like I'm pressuring her into sex.
>>
>>24682384
I would perceive it as a subtle way of asking you to come over. If I were you, I'd have responded with something like "How about I come over and we cuddle. That usually helps me fall asleep"
>>
>>24682384
Get drunk, make out, get her so horny she doesn't really want to say no, if she says no then start doing something else to make her horny or ignore her or keep checking if she means it until she says yes.
>>
File: 1448851440062.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1448851440062.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
>>24682384
>made out

GET
OUT
NORMIE
>>
If you treat her too slowly and with too much respect then there is a risk she will go off you and fuck someone else

Also if she's white and semi attractive she's probably not a virgin. Might just be sending that she should go into "good girl" mode around you.
>>
>she makes it very clear that she wants to take it slow
>How should I escalate without scaring her away?

>should I escalate without scaring her away?
NO!

>she makes it very clear that she wants to take it slow
>scaring her away?

Yes, quite likely if you continue to be a pushyboy. For the Love of God GIVE HER S P A C E OP,

Take the [space] you are currently giving her and multiply it by say, 4 of what you think you should be giving her right now.

>if:
your desired space together -->you || <---her
>and
your currently alotted space for Her: [space]
>then:
increase distance between you and her
ex: [[S P A C E]]

You have a good thing going. You two kissed, she likes you. Let that soak into her for a few days. Let it percolate.., She likes you but probably not as much as you like her (yet),
just give it time, a couple of days,, don't get too thirsty... Take 'er easy and Then invite her to do something that's Cool and Fresh.

That's the other problem Females wanna know what they're getting into. An open-ended invitation to 'hang out' is iffy fFor Her because she doesn't know if it could get weird or creepy.... Make a clear plan for a Proper Date. Treat her to something unique but don't spend too much money on her. Women like assertiveness and men who make decisions.
Ya following me there OP? Best of luck with the semon demon any comments questions just ask kkkkkkkkk Anon Outtttttttttttttttttttttt
>>
>>24682706
She's really fit and doesn't drink
>>
>>24682710
You don't have to be a normie to kiss a girl m8
>>
>>24683057
>kissing
>making out on the beach

I'm pretty sure there's a fine line between the two
>>
>>24682866
This is actually great advice
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.