[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: chad.jpg (8 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
8 KB, 188x188
"Hey anon, I'm Chad, how's it going? I don't think I've ever seen you at the gym before, you look a little out of shape. I could gave you a few pointers and you could look like me in no time"

>wut do
>>
Oh chad senpai <3 I'd love a few pointers from you~~~
>>
>>24682342
Chad wouldn't offer to give you pointers, at least not genuinely.
>>
>>24682342
>>24682438

Genuine or not, use his pointers and gain sick aesthetics. Fuck his bitch.
>>
>>24682342
In at the gym now. Still no gf. I only lift cos its cheaper than drugs.

Last set of bench, will I get crushed by the bar?
>>
>>24682438
Why not? Because you are so ugly and fat and smelly he would not talk to you?
>>
>>24683539
No Stacy, it's because Chad isn't nice to people unless he can gain something.
>>
>>24682438
You don't know Chad, then. Chad's popular, and you don't want to talk to him, but he's no dick
>>
>>24682342

"Where is your time travel machine and can I come back with you to 2001?"
>>
>>24683662

Why does it look like 2001 to you?
>>
>>24682438
>>24683561
SALTY STACY DETECTED
>>
>>24682438
most chads are actually really nice guys
>>
>>24683561
Ah, here we go, you are using your definition of Chad. Specifically "someone who is mean to me".
>>
>>24683679
because of the hair frosting, for example.

Or the shit quality of the camera :')
>>
Nah, I have /fit/. Thanks though.
>>
"Hey Chad nice to meet you! Yeah i know its been a while since ive been in a gym but i think its time to get back into it. Give me those tips and lets work out together, ill spot you for the bench press".
>>
>>24682438
I don't know, I've had my form corrected by two different helpful Chads on separate occasions when I started lifting
>>
>>24683775
Perfect answer. Unfortunately most robots would rather continue to wallow in angry self-pity.
>>
File: tumblr_nivytno7Uw1ti1b2qo3_1280.png (728 KB, 609x611) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nivytno7Uw1ti1b2qo3_1280.png
728 KB, 609x611
>tfw people ask me for advice at the gym

Feels good, man.

Also, if you're going to post Sage Northcutt, please do him justice and don't post a thumbnail.
>>
>>24682342
>i could gave you a few pointers
>he uses a machine
yea no
>>
Posting more Sage.
>>
>>24683790
>just lift brah!
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
Just remember that lifting cant fix an ugly face
Source:
Guy who lifts but has an ugly face
Well, did anyhow. I quit after a year and a half.
Because I still had an ugly face.
>>
>>24683906
And? What does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>24683906

Even if you have an ugly face, aren't you going to feel more confident and comfortable with the rest of your body? Aren't clothes going to fit better if you've actually developed a bit of shape?
>>
>Haha I'm actually focussing on powerlifting, I think I'll be alright. How much do you deadlift?
>>
>>24683724
Sage = Goodguy Chad. He definitely wouldn't be mean to a robot.
>>
>>24683953
Yeah and?
What does that do for me in the long run?
All it does is piss normies off when I can out perform them physically. They HATE the ugly guy thats strong. They HAVE to feel better than you in every single way for some reason.
>>
>>24684030

Well personally I know I felt better when I was lifting, even if it didn't change my chances with women, because simply having a fit body and some muscle mass really made my mind clearer.
>>
>>24683818
Machines are fine as long as you do freeweights also. Machines are preferred for some lower body exercises.

Especially for people who are just starting out, recovering from an injury, are older, or perhaps very young. Or whatever the case may be.

Not everybody has to train like a fucking Shaolin Master or whatever. No, seriously, read this again: NOT EVERYBODY NEEDS TO TRAIN LIKE A SHAOLIN MASTER.

Everybody comes to fitness with different backgrounds, different physical strengths and weaknesses, and different needs and expectations. Different programs work better for different people. Different tools work better for different jobs.

If you found something that really works for you and all you can do about it is lord it over everybody else and be a shithead, then what you found obviously isn't working for you as much as you think it is.
>>
>>24682342
I would take his pointers. Sure he's only doing it so in his head he made a beta "better" for self satisfaction, but still. He ended up benefiting me and I'll be his muscular bro after a couple of months.

He might be above me still but I'll be getting laid so what does it matter?
>>
>>24684030
Oh wow, you are a textbook example of a victim complex. Thought about seeing a shrink?
>>
>You will never be as alpha as Sage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG_g9aTWtWg
>>
>>24682342

"H-h-hey sage. Can you help me with my form on my deadlifts?"
>>
>>24684506
Deadlifts?
Fuck that, Sage, can you teach me how to do a sweet backflip!?
>>
>>24682438
He's right.

Chad would tell you wrong shit to laugh at you with his friends.

Just read the sticky on /fit/
>>
>>24684701
He's wrong. He's just a paranoid retard. Like you.
>>
>>24684926
Go read the fucking sticky you beta DYEL manlet
>>
sage northcutt is a christfag. he's probably a virgin

i can't wait until he gets a real fight though. he's about a 14-1 favorite in his upcoming one
>>
>>24683571

Yes he is. That's the point of Chad, Chad is GOOD LOOKING so even if he is a dick, you don't even notice due to Halo Effect.
>>
>>24682342

>"Nah I've been plenty of times, but I could use a spotter."
>>
>>24684014
He looks like a homosexual
>>
>tfw someone who looks as faggy as sage could kick your teeth out of your head
Sage is the real hidden dragon.
>>
Fuck you chad.
>be me,almost 18
>has hot gf and sick gains
>lifesgood.png
>I am so fucking alpha
>in gym
>lifting weights liek a bossnizle
>looks at indan geek
>so fucking beta
>breathes air and inhales a scent of old curry
>it stinks
>smellsbadman.jpeg
>tell him to spot me
>he does
>very poorly
>sweaty balls in my face
>ew. gross
>nigga that iz stank
>tries not to puke
>I puke
>ew. more gross
>throws barbel across the room
>wipes digested foodstuffs off face
>normies stare at me
>fuckity fuck fuck
>pukes again
>slips like an OG
>spaghetti falls out my pocket
>the isis member picks it up
>rubs noodles on nasa t shirt
>normies continue to gaze
>faggot pulls out a clock
>Alahu Akbar o'clock
>Fuck my life
>#selfie
>>
>>24682342

Sure, bro. Let's do it.
>>
>>24685142
>implying anyone posting here is under the influence of the halo effect

Good one.
>>
>Just check my form to make sure I'm not fucking up on my squats/deadlifts and spot me on bench press
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.