[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anybody on this website even see my posts? Nobody ever replies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image_1.jpg (60 KB, 498x561) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
60 KB, 498x561
Can anybody on this website even see my posts? Nobody ever replies to my threads and even when they do the threads quickly archived
Even in real life I'm ignored the entire weekend I was with family for Thanksgiving barely anyone spoke to me except to tell me to go clean or help cook

I spend almost my entire week alone in my room and the one day my parents force me to get out of the house only a few people really care enough to ask about how I'm doing even then I feel like I don't belong like I can't truly connect or experience the same feeling of happiness of those around me

I feel like a robot pretending to be a human left to passively experience the lives of those around me as my own life flashes before me

I don't want to live like this but I don't want to die
>>
You are simply the scum of this board. Now leave!!!!! REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24682230
Am I? All I want to do is come here to have a place to vent about how shitty I feel since I don't have anyone I can actually speak to irl
>>
>>24682269
I know exactly how you feel dude. I've already made 5 threads and each of them immediately falls to like page 5 instantly and get maybe 1-2 replies tops
>>
>>24682396
I made a thread on /mu/ last night about an album that I absolutely fell in love with from the first song and it didn't get any replies until later after I had gone to bed
>>
>>24682454
Which album?
>>
File: cover.jpg (115 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
115 KB, 600x600
>>24682472
Moonlust by the holydrug couple

I randomly came across it last night on the tame impala subreddit and have been listening to it nonstop
https://youtu.be/F2Txg_jI1Mc this is my favorite song so far

None of my actual friends bother to listen to any of my music
>>
>>24682151
Some things to note;
>different boards have different amounts of traffic and posters.
Some boards can move really slow like /d/ or in minutes like /pol/. Don't expect instant conversation on low population boards.

>People will typically cling to active open ones and it takes time for them to actually notice newer threads.
A lot of people actually only browse active threads and completely ignore new threads.

>Good threads get ignored all the time
Depending on the board, and what time you're browsing, and even when you post, your thread can just get buried or ignored. It may get overshadowed by a much more popular thread, you could be posting too late when no one is awake, dismissed by normies because it's not a cancerous thread hot topic, buried beneath the shit threads other people make, or can be ignored because it's unappealing.

>Same applies to posts
Some people ignore text posts, long posts, non-greentext posts, and sometimes your post just doesn't need a response. You may just say something no one knows how to respond against. A lot of language is lost through words alone and usually many people will assume the complete opposite of what you were trying to explain, and then dismiss you as a retard or Aussie. I might be doing that to you right I'm not sure.

Thread tips;
>Look at your thread data on the bottom right. Check how many people are actually posting/viewing the thread.

>Don't browse shit boards like /mu/.
Lurk and observer all the boards of your interest and determine which ones aren't worth it. Off the top of my head /b/, /v/, /mu/, /x/, /soc/. Different boards have different people form different backgrounds.

>Post interesting topics, make them easy to understand for the low attention span people who use 4chan.

>Post at optimal times
Avoid peak and nocturnal hours. Avoid posting replies underneath good posts that will overshadow yours.

Lastly, make it original. Picture and words.
>>
I cant stress this enough, but the picture MUST BE INTERESTING.
>>
>>24682839
>>24682888
So I guess I'm just stuck shouting out into the void constantly looking for validation
>>
>>24683032
You know, theres skype calls and threads where people can vent to each other. find someone on there and talk to them.
Alright Anon, Ill be your first. Whatcha got for me.
>>
File: screaming internally.gif (1014 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.gif
1014 KB, 500x282
>>24682151
yeah i can
>>
>>24683058
Eh... Not to be rude but there's really nothing too serious I need to deal with I know what I have to do to better myself but I always get too depressed to do anything and I would get help but this depression is really all I know
>>
>>24683146
>>24683058
I guess deep down what I really want to experience is the same love and happiness everyone else feels
>>
>>24683191
Everyone experiences stuff differently. Depression is a disorder, but its not your fault. Try to find happiness in the small things in life. For example, I find that having something to look forward to, whether its a meal or a game, or an event, keeps me going. GL Anon, you'll pull through. I know it.
>>
>>24683191
Sounds like you need some good friends. Friends, imagination, and my hobbies keep my happy.
>>
>>24683251
Thanks I try my best but I can't help it some times
>>
>>24683320
Find a hobby, or something you really like. I promise you, itll give you something to look forward to. I personally like to create stuff out of Legos. 20yr old M btw Anon.
>>
>>24683304
>>24683365
I do have some friends that I'm really close with and I'd say I'm able to maintain a conversation with people with out spilling too much spaghetti

For hobbies I'd say that I spend most of my week listening to lots of music and podcasts I play lots of vidya and I'd say I'm interested enough in film to call it a hobby
>>
>>24683453
Keep at it Anon. If you can maintain a conversation you'll be fine.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.