[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is another reminder to never talk to a Stacy if you aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
File: Untitled2.png (372 KB, 614x1918) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.png
372 KB, 614x1918
This is another reminder to never talk to a Stacy if you aren't an attractive Chad. She will royally fuck your shit up.

She changed her twitter to @__jukie in the last hour or so.
>>
>>24682036
what a total cunt, that was some smooth shit desu.
>>
File: holycrackas.jpg (15 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
holycrackas.jpg
15 KB, 250x250
Charge your fucking phone, bitch!!
>>
>>24682036
Eh. She overreacted but you crossed a boundary. It would have been better to ask that in person right when she got out of the car.
>>
>>24682036
>unlicensed volunteer taxi drivers feel safer
???
>>
>all those comments saying he's a freak and deserves to lose his job

look at the fucking guy. if he had been a chad that stacy would be on his dick this very second.
>>
>inb4 uber affirmative action hires chads

She could have just texted "no thanks" but she just had to put him on blast.
>>
File: vagina.jpg (53 KB, 548x661) Image search: [Google]
vagina.jpg
53 KB, 548x661
>>24682036
she's way out of his league, if a girl that's couple of notches under me did this to me id be creep'd out too
>inb4 giv him/her a chance!
both chads and pretty girls can have nice personalities while not looking like shit
>>
>>24682645
Not "give him a chance", but rather " don't fuck up his life'cause he tried "
For me at least
>>
I'd say he deserves it for breaching the professional barrier. This would be like having a waiter or a cashier hitting on your, it's not appropriate.
>>
>>24682036
Hahahaha dude's a fuckin idiot if he thought that text was a good idea.
>>
>yfw this guy probably uses /adv/ and they told him to say that cause it's "smooth as shit"
>comes back "i lost my jub guys.."
>>
>>24683298
>>24683435
This. Dude is fucking retarded and deserves to lose his job.

>being attractive means it's ok to break the law
That doesn't mean you should break the law though..
>>
That's what you get, you ugly mongoloid.
>>
>>24682036
JULIE!!!!

~quote from Chris Chan
>>
>>24682452
That's not the way the world works, you angry virgin retard.
>>
File: 280.png (17 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
280.png
17 KB, 900x900
>>24682036
Why do women always have to ruin a guy's life? why couldn't she just keep quiet and not plaster it all over the internet?
>>
>>24683519

neither virgin nor angry.

just saying that people hook up with their waiters, bartenders, ski instructors, etc all the fucking time. had the driver been attractive, he no doubt would not have ended up on that page.
>>
>>24682452

Pretty much, here is a video of chad doing it except hes got his cock whipped out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq4fJk3BOkA
>>
>>24683529
i think they think they're "helping" them, but in a fucked normie kind of way.
>>
>>24683540
You are a retard if you think being attractive gives people a free pass to do whatever they want.
>>
>>24683575

not always, but much more often than an unattractive person.

see >>24683551
>>
>>24683575

You're a moron, nice bait by the way.
>>
>>24683529
Would you have a problem with her telling her friends?
Would you not tell your friends if you were in her situation?
I agree that she's a complete bitch but it doesn't seem that bad to tell your friends as it's pretty funny and they'll never see her again
>>
File: 590.png (345 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345 KB, 640x480
>>24683640

So what i gather from your low-test bitch post is women don't have any logic and cant think about the consequences that might follow.
We all know if chad the footballer quarterback did that she would have jumped on his dick the following day.

And no i wouldn't have done what she did.
>>
>>24683575
"If you are a shredded sickkunt you can get away with anything"
-gandi
>>
>>24683640
>telling friends =/= exploiting the situation on the internet for the world to see
>>
>>24683667
>And no i wouldn't have done what she did.
that's not at all what I was asking
/r9k/ often mentions that if you ask out a grill she'll laugh about it with her friends
that's not what she's doing. she's laughing about it with the entire world, which is much worse
I was asking whether you'd have an issue with her doing this with her friends
>>
>>24682036
That is kind of weird, but she didnt have to go and get him fired. Whats the worst that could happen if she just deleted and ignored it? Poor guy. Hes probably awkward as hell.
>>
>>24683796
>Would you not tell your friends if you were in her situation?
>that's not at all what I was asking

My god women are thick headed as fuck.
>>
>>24683298
>I'd say he deserves it for breaching the professional barrier

Kek what world do you live on?

Chads and normies "breach the professional barrier" all the fucking time - whether its fucking a boss/subordinate/co-worker/client
>>
Can anyone link those tinders of chad abusing women and getting straight to the point of him saying he wants to fuck and nothing more and all of them want to meet up with him?
>>
File: 1365448993653.jpg (124 KB, 700x436) Image search: [Google]
1365448993653.jpg
124 KB, 700x436
>roasite posts the sobs pic so other roasties know this was "creepy" instead of hot
>>
File: 1447816772623.png (109 KB, 319x316) Image search: [Google]
1447816772623.png
109 KB, 319x316
>>24682452
>>24683540
>>24683551
No shit sherlock but if you're gonna be ugly at least have some self awareness and hit on someone in your league jesus christ this isn't that hard to understand
>>
>>24682420
Yep. Dude could've totally done it right as she was about to get out, would've been SMOOTH as a petite latinas ass. He fucked up by texting her. And I'm not gonna lie, had been attractive, that would've helped.
>>
File: 1358594210851.jpg (48 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1358594210851.jpg
48 KB, 275x275
>>24683298
>This would be like having a waiter or a cashier hitting on you
Chad Waitercock bangs the shit out of his clientele, kuck
>>
>>24683888

He literally followed r9k's advice, "Just be yourself", "Nothing will happen, you get rejected so what"

Yet here you guys are belittling him like a bunch of hypocritical faggots.
>>
File: 1344226240503.jpg (22 KB, 272x274) Image search: [Google]
1344226240503.jpg
22 KB, 272x274
>>24683575
nigger, being attractive literally gives a free pass to do whatever you want
>>
File: 1432795887783.jpg (58 KB, 394x476) Image search: [Google]
1432795887783.jpg
58 KB, 394x476
>>24683939
Nice double dubs but I'm not a robot.
>>
>>24682036
I have no standards in looks and I agree with her. Literally if he just changed the period to a question mark at the end I would of found this to be cute and enduring, instead it really is creepy. I don't care what the fuck you look like. I don't care if you are a male model or Quasimodo; be POLITE and submissive.

I mean I like my guys so submissive if he does the asking it's already a no since I like to do the asking myself and initiate every step.
>>
>>24683963
>I don't care what the fuck you look like. I don't care if you are a male model or

Stop making a fool of yourself you fat blob, no one believes you.
>>
>>24683976
What do I care if anyone believes me?
>>
>>24683989
You're making a fool of yourself, i bet your ass gets jealous from the amount of shit that comes out of your mouth.

Just stop it.
>>
>>24683989
Lol I literally reject so called 9/10s every day and I'm not even that good looking, I think they go for more average girls like me because they think it's guaranteed or something(?) Idk but if a guy has the balls to ask he's got to many balls for me. If I can't be in complete control over every romantic step I don't want to. It's got zero to do with looks and everything to do with my personal preference. It's practically like being homosexual. It's not even a choice. When I see a guy BEHAVING in a way I don't like I'm not attracted to him. The aesthetics of his physical appearance don't matter at all. Even a little. Of course I wouldn't expect a basic lizard brained male to understand that since literally everything is visual when it comes to attraction with men.

The only thing they could think of when they saw that pic was that it had to be the so-called 'ugliness' of the dude. That's how shallow even NEETs who do nothing with their lives are. I would think that people who sit around all day with nothing better to do would be slightly more intellectually based? /R9k/ is living proof they aren't.

Men here literally cant even CONCEIVE of a reason a girl would be attracted to a guy for anything other than looks.
>>
>>24684053

Literally didn't read, put a cock in it.
>>
>>24684075
>didn't read
That's not surprising, what's surprising is you can read enough to figure out how to post on this board.
>>
File: 1431894408266.gif (529 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1431894408266.gif
529 KB, 625x626
>>24684053
These are some mad b8 skills
>>
>>24683298
Waiters and cashiers are not prefessionals, you fucking dolt.

A professional is a lawyer, a doctor, an accountant, somebody that went to school and got a fucking degree. Not just any fucking monkey off the street making 2 buxx an hour to carry food across a room for eight hours a day.

If a waiter or cashier or clerk or busboy or garbage man thinks you're cute and he hits on you, and you freak out because how dare he, instead of just saying yes or no and getting over yourself, FUCK YOU CUNT, I hope you get your legs cut off you fucking evil cunty whore bitch!

YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN OTHER PEOPLE, IN FACT YOU'RE LITERALLY WORSE THAN MOST.
>>
>>24683575
at this point it's pretty obvious bait

not even literal retards are this sheltered from reality
>>
>>24683570
Absolutely not, they are hurting them and they know they're hurting them and they want to be hurting them, they feel like men below them who ask them out are insulting them.

You must understand this. They think they are TOO GOOD for some people. They think they live in a caste system.

And just like ALL people who want to live in a caste system, they are sub-human trash. That's why they're so insecure about social standing and caste standing. Because they need something to make them worthy, reality didn't bother to do so.

No matter how hot or rich or whatever they are, you're better off without those people in your life. Look at how they treat each other. Their best friends are their greatest enemies, and they're the greatest enemies of their friends also. They're garbage.
>>
>>24682036
It was a massive breach of trust for him to keep her number like that. Same as any other job where you handle customer information
>>
>>24684053
Hey guess what, I'm a man, and I agree with everything you say about men, 90% are that way. But as a representative of the other 10%, I might ask you out but I would never go on a second date with somebody like you. And keep in mind, I have NO IDEA what you look like.

You might be a 10/10 but you're controlling and you're mean-spirited. You're just a nasty person. I can't fucking stand people like you. I think you all look like absolute shit, ESPECIALLY if you're pretty.

And also keep in mind, no two men agree 100% on what makes a girl attractive. Whatever you think is your ugliest feature, somewhere out there there's a guy who thinks it's the cutest thing about you.

So you're also a hypocrite because you judge men by your perception of how they see you instead of admitting that you have no idea what you look like to their eyes. "Oh, he just thinks I won't turn him down because I'm average-looking. Well I'll show him!" No, actually, YOU think you are average-looking and you use that as an excuse to be mean. Fuck you.
>>
>>24684473
Well I'm not pretty I'm chubby, pale, super average, nerdy and I never go out to bars clubs or anywhere I can get hit on because I still get hit on when I go out even though I'm like 5 at least.

I am average looking but I don't really care. My standards are for a guy to be polite and nice. As a bitch who gets hit on why should I sacrifice my standards if whenever I go out guys are always hitting on me? Basically I can have whatever standards I want.
>>
>>24684473
Also, I don't think you get the point. It doesn't matter what I look like. how pretty/ugly I am. I still have my standards. And it doesn't matter what the guy looks like, if he asked me out like in OP's picture I would of said no because of the WAY he asked was creepy. If you don't see how it's creepy REGARDLESS of looks you are either really really stupid or really really shallow or both.
>>
>>24682036
>women use uber Because it feels safer
>feels safer
>feels

U wot m8? Not from U.S. but is uber really different from any other taxi ?
>>
>>24683298

>why aren't people who work shit jobs behaving more professionally!?!
>those minimum wage chucklefucks think they deserve $15 an hour to do a job a monkey could do? outrageous!

Pick one, familia
>>
This is why I gave up. I'm ugly 3/10 on soc and because of it, I can never do anything romantic because I'll just come across as creepy. If I talk to a girl, than they will just laugh at me.

I just wish I didn't have these feelings.
>>
>>24684680
you use it from ur iphone! it must be safer!!1 :^)
>>
>>24684007
>I bet you ass get jealous from the amount of shit that comes out from your mouth

Fucking savage
>>
File: smfh.png (25 KB, 606x179) Image search: [Google]
smfh.png
25 KB, 606x179
How do you guys seriously not understand that this guy was violating her privacy?

Anyone who doesn't think what she did was brave should literally just kill themselves, there's no room for degeneracy in this world.
>>
File: 1445228808092.gif (966 KB, 500x579) Image search: [Google]
1445228808092.gif
966 KB, 500x579
>>24684780

>complaining on Twitter because a guy asked you out in an appropriate manner, even though if he was a Chad she would have taken him up on his offer
>brave
>>
>>24684805
Nigger should box in his own weight range

Nigga trying to fight Ali when he should be fighting retards in the burn ward
>>
>>24684805
It was insanely creepy and unprofessional, she very well may not have taken him up on his offer regardless of how he looked. You can't hit on customers at your job, it's seriously just unprofessional and you will lose your job eventually if you work for a big company like that. It's an invasion of someone's privacy to use their personal information you collected as part of your JOB to try to contact them outside of work.
>>
>>24684850

Yep, it was unprofessional but he is some fuckhead Uber driver, not a doctor or lawyer or somebody you expect professionalism from.

Doesn't change the fact that if the guy looked like Channing Tatum he would be eight inches inside of her as we speak. His biggest crime was being unattractive. My Chad roommate fucks hot milfs he meets at his grocery store job all the time. They don't seem to mind it when a Chad employee hits on them.
>>
>>24684850
you sound like a social justice warrior
>>
>>24684901
>Doesn't change the fact that if the guy looked like Channing Tatum he would be eight inches inside of her as we speak.
I really, really don't think so. It was a creepy line. It was a creepy setup. There was nothing smooth or cool about it. It doesn't matter if you're hot, if you still do autistic fucking creepy things, contrary to /r9k/ belief, you will not get laid. Just go to /fit/ and you'll see.

There's a big difference between talking to someone at your retail job and texting a girl from the number she called your service with to randomly inform her that you would like to go on a date (but not really asking).
>>
>>24684901
>Doesn't change the fact that if the guy looked like Channing Tatum he would be eight inches inside of her as we speak.
>fact

If you pull something from your ass and call it "fact", it doesn't make it true. You are one delusional angry retard.
>>
>>24684346
excellent post

on the average man's priority list, "treating people decently" is in the top 5. from a chad all the way down to a neckbeard. guys are very rarely just complete cunts TO STRANGERS.

on the average woman's priority list, it's MAYBE around 9 or 10. right behind "muh starbucks, muh facebook likes, muh period, muh no makeup today, muh male rapegaze, muh 10 minutes of sharia law documentary i watched last night."

that's how they can treat you (decent guy) like shit automatically. they don't understand "baseline decency." it's all a shitty scramble to "the top." the top of what? and why? and how? they don't even know. it's disgusting.
>>
File: 1373281836528.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1373281836528.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>>24684936
>>24684968

>robots make Chad-impersonation threads
>send women on dating sites autistic, offensive and vile messages
>they still want to ride his dick even after ranting about the Jewish conspiracy and calling her a whore
>despite enormous evidence to the contrary, white knights continue to push the "looks don't matter" propaganda
>>
Who cares if he's hot or not? Still against job policies to do something like that. It's all luck of the draw whether the customer reports it or not and if you're stupid enough to do something like that then he deserves whatever happens. Simple stuff.
>>
if you're not attractive, don't do shit like this
it's that fucking simple
>>
>>24685048
You do realize when people make those impersonation compilation pictures, they selectively screen who they send messages to, and then only use the messages that positively support what they're trying to prove? For every woman who responded positively, there are 3 who responded negative and probably 5 more who didn't respond at all. If you don't believe me, try it for yourself.
>>
>>24683298
>This would be like having a waiter or a cashier hitting on your, it's not appropriate.
uhh
I have two extremely attractive, sociable male friends
they regularly get waitresses numbers on our bills, get numbers on their coffee cups with a lipstick kiss on it or a heart etc
>>
>>24684053
You replied to your own post just to blogpost. Fascinating.
>>
>>24683888
I thought it was all about
>just b urself bruh xD
Fucking retard normie
>>
>>24682036
no you just dont hit on people while working and exploit your job like that
>>
People are acting like he grabbed her tit in the car or something. He did his job and asked her out AFTER the fact, through a fucking text. A TEXT. Are you so fragile that a simple text with some corny ass line makes them feel threatened?
>>
>>24685100
Shhhh... you're disturbing his despair bubble with facts.
>>
>>24684780
>waah i can do any shitty, stupid, ill-conceived thing i want as long as it's in public. you can't chastize me! popular opinion! public opinion! normal!

literally ugh. just say no, cunt. just stoically and bravely do SOMETHING in your shit estrogen bubble, idiot.
>>
>>24685177
>>literally ugh.
most reddit post of the day
>>
>My Fish would have m'lady'd her
>>
>>24685136
>>just b urself bruh xD
You rowboats can keep parroting this for as long as you like but deep down you know you've never been given this advice unironically ever.
>>
>>24682036

how is uber safer, fuck women are dumb sluts
>>
>>24683480
>post yfw you discovered he really did posted that
>>
>>24683298

100% this, girls aren't going to want to ride in a cab with a guy trying to hit on them, just do your job you mother fucker.
>>
>>24683298

This.

Doesn't matter what your job is, it's always fuckin' dumb to shit where you eat.

Hey, I'm no white knight, I'll hate on bitches anyday of the fuckin' week, but the hate aint deserved here.

It's all on him. You don't shit in your kitchen then wonder why you got ebola do you? You'd have to be a fuckin' moron.

Honestly, this day and age, regardless of your job, you should damn well know it's at risk if you try to get laid there.

Also, the way he went about it was just so damn fuckin' cringe-worthy that it hurt to read that.

For once I take the woman's side.
Guy's a fuckin' dipshit.
>>
If the guy was chad there wouldnt be a problem, SHE WOULD FUCKING POST IT AND PEOPLE WOULD SHARE IT WITH THOSE STUPID FUCKING EMOJIS AND ''GOALS'' REEE
>>
>>24682036
wow that's my area code
>>
>>24683963
>I like my guys so submissive

>tfw no dominant gf ;_;
>>
File: 1446078096638.gif (46 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1446078096638.gif
46 KB, 225x225
>>24683519
except it actually is, get your head out of your ass you normie fuck.
>>
>>24685855
Newsflash: girls don't hate you because you are ugly, they hate you because you are a raging autistic sperglord.
>>
>>24682426
>volunteer
It isn't free
>>
File: 1381528328313.jpg (99 KB, 900x1344) Image search: [Google]
1381528328313.jpg
99 KB, 900x1344
>>24685895
Never in my life have I seen a more retarded-ass nigger. Good work shitposter.
>>
>>24685156
Fuck off to your Reddit-circlejerk, you stupid cunt.
>>
>>24683963
>women trying to be the alpha
Fuck off
>>
>>24685754
>>24683298

do you think its dangerous to play into someone flirting with you (as an uber driver)?

i'm a driver and i never know if grills are joking or being serious when they ask for my number and compliment. i usually just ignore. some grills want me to come clubbing with them.
>>
>>24685962
>being this beta
m8...
>>
>>24685962

If it's going well, then flirt back, don't take it too far and once the job is over that's it, never hear from them again.

Keep it mostly clean and polite, but I'd say never keep in any sort of contact with them after the job.

Literally customer service, all it is.
>>
>>24685910
Why are you so angry about being a kissless virgin?
>>
>>24686009

thanks, legit good advice

>>24685990

not really senpai
>>
>>24685910
LMAO U MAD BRUH
>>
>>24685895
This is the truth guys.
>>
>>24685895
>>24686201
Nah. I'm an autistic sperglord and girls have always treated me like a puppy because I have a baby face.
>>
>>24686327
But if you're not raging angry about it, it's not too bad.
>>
I'm the total opposite of a sjw but the way I see it, the guy made a mistake by messaging her, she didn't give him her number to chat, he should have asked her out in person but he was too much of a pussy to do so.
>>
>>24685136
>>24683939
He was "being himself" in a totally creepy and inappropriate way. You don't just fucking text a customer like that. And yes, being an ugly cunt made that 100x worse. He DOES deserve to lose his job. Now the poor girl won't want to use Uber anymore because of creeps like him.
>>
http://www.hindustantimes.com/sex-and-relationships/women-forgive-attractive-men-tolerate-unattractive-only-up-to-a-point/story-ctBYwSG3x4fn5iNKJS7TSO.html

Proof chad can get away with anything. I know this for a fact also. I'm only slightly above average looking but whenever I act like an asshole I get away easy. I did something awful and stupid and had to do 30 days community service but someone lowered it to 30 hours. The therapists I'm seeing are attracted to me even though I'm bizarre and selfish.
>>
>>24685962
I wouldn't do anything with the women no matter how hard they're flirting. Especially if they're pre-gaming and going to a club, they could just be high off the adrenaline as well. If she seems completely sober, just ask if you can text her. I wouldn't take any of it seriuosly tho.
>>
not that fucked up if you think about it. the guy knows where she lives. the dude found her phone number and contacted her.

if this was just some random dude on twitter or facebook and she was like omg ew then it'd be fucked up but this is borderline creepy.
>>
>>24686775
It is fucking creepy mate, it's a way different story if she told him to message her or whatever, but I wouldn't want anyone to contact me if I didn't give them my digits you feel senpai. Also the guy is fucking ugly but even then it's such a beta way to ask someone out.
>>
>>24686775
>>24686824
It's on the same vein as in hey i'm the guy who served you at starbucks but I look at your info and found your number cutie :D. I hate feminazis but this time the girl was right.
>>
>>24686599
Is the guy in the picture raging angry?
>>
>>24682036
Well he is absolutely revolting, what was he expecting?
>>
>112 replies
>nobody even thought to fuck with her

Lets get her guys, Also post this on /b/
>>
File: the_coon_awakens.png (834 KB, 1437x601) Image search: [Google]
the_coon_awakens.png
834 KB, 1437x601
>>24683298
>>24683519
>>24683575
>>24683963
>>24684053
>>24684780
>>24684850
>>24684936
>>24685895
>>24686599
>>24686676
Kill yourselves roastniggers
>>
JULIE SEEMANN

SOCIAL WORKER at FIRST RESOURCES CORP

Oskaloosa, Iowa
Individual & Family Services
This her OP?
>>
>>24687079
Are you 13? We're not your personal army and neither is /b/. And most of us agree with her.
>>
>>24687141
That's nice Stacy, doesn't mean I won't .
>>
File: 1434541123626.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
1434541123626.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>24687141
>most of us agree with her
Good joke
>>
File: uglyfgd.jpg (27 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
uglyfgd.jpg
27 KB, 320x320
She is so ugly. And every instagram photo is her with a chad. Honestly the uber driver was not out of her league at all.

>even ugly girls are brainwashed to think they deserve chad's
>>
File: BIG.jpg (138 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
BIG.jpg
138 KB, 1024x683
>>24687222
>coalburner
gee, who'd have thought?
>>
File: skankyjulie.jpg (16 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
skankyjulie.jpg
16 KB, 320x320
>eww this uberx driver tried to hit on me,saying something about a promo code,eww lets get him fired
>tehe Jamal, stop putting money in my mouth like that, I'm not a Slut! tehehe you are so cute
>>
>>24685916
Literally this

whatdoesnotoriginalmean
>>
>>24687163
Oh boy, here we go again. If you guys used the energy that you use for raging and sperging to improve yourself instead, you would have lost your virginities ages ago.
>>
File: squarehead.jpg (22 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
squarehead.jpg
22 KB, 320x320
>omg <3 cute boys
>>
File: 1448775475163.png (316 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1448775475163.png
316 KB, 396x594
>>24687295
Please fuck off back to reddit you annoying cunt
>>
>>24682036
>Uber is used by a lot of women because it feels safer
>getting into stranger's personal vehicle
>letting him drive away with you in backseat
>safer
>>
File: uglywithchad.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
uglywithchad.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
>soo this random guy came over and slapped my ass, omg he iss so cuteee and he is really sweet :)
>>
File: donte.gif (895 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
donte.gif
895 KB, 500x214
>>24682036
He deserves if for being an autist. Who the fuck would send a message that cringy? It's like he wanted to get mocked.
>>
>>24687400
I was pretty smooth. The only problem is he wasn't the top 1% of men.
>>
>>24687422
Are you retarded? Can you imagine someone like Brad Pitt being so beta?
>>
File: 1423574294079.png (405 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1423574294079.png
405 KB, 665x662
>>24683551
>if I did this I'd be arrested
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Holy shit you people are delusional. Obviously if you're not as good-looking as the girl you like you need to leave her alone. It's only fair. I just don't understand the level of entitlement. What was he thinking? I get hit on by ugly guys pretty frequently and it's disturbing. There's simply a huge gap between us and unless you can make up for it in some way (good job, nice car/house, etc) you should respect her right to be with a guy on her level and simply leave her alone. It's like you guys don't even understand basic math.
>>
>>24683529
Dick
N
Attention
>>
File: 1410495784200.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
1410495784200.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>24687456
GET OUT ROASTIE GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I sending Julies school and job a message hopefully getting her fired. I have pictures of her underage drinking I'm sending and can some also make a short gif of Julie pulling her pants down and mooning the camera at 3:14 in this video. I already have a screencap but want to send a moving gif.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwvj7Fz8Uw
>>
File: 1412190783231.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1412190783231.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>24683551
>robots WILL believe this is real
>>
>>24687511

Post citation it's not real, faggot.

I'll be waiting.
>>
>>24682036
Did she post the guys face, or did you add that?
>>
killeveryoneinthisthread.jpg
>>
File: 1398731527075.jpg (343 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1398731527075.jpg
343 KB, 900x900
>>24684780
>I just tweeted a screenshot of a violation of my privacy
Yes, YOU posted a public screenshot so thousands of people could see that "violation".
In reality you don't give a shit about any made-up violation otherwise you wouldn't post it, you're just an attenton-seeking whore who saw a victim you could use to get more attention.
Women are fucking disgusting. Not even memeing here, I want this whore to fucking die.
>>
>>24687505
How about you also go shoot up her school? Sounds right up your alley.
>>
>>24687222
I'm a fat 3/10 and I wouldn't respond kindly to such a creepy text. Being ugly doesn't mean you should reply to creeps or be nice to them.
>>
>>24687498
It's simply the truth. If you're not on someone's level, leave them alone. No wonder you're all lonely kissless virgins.
>>
>>24687222
Shes got a chad chin
>>
>>24684780
>violating HER privacy
she just posted a damn picture of his face and text (only meant for her) on twitter and shamed him
>>
>>24686665
>he should have asked her out in person but he was too much of a pussy to do so.
assuming what he did was wrong, how does asking her in person instead make it any better?
>>
>>24687976
She'd have no "physical" proof to shame him. She probably wouldn't have been as "mean" about it either.
>>
That's pretty harsh. Why couldn't she just ignore it? Does she even know what it is like to have a job and struggling to provide for yourself?
>>
>>24683496
Is there a law that ugly dudes can't text girls? I guess that explains why this board is full of bitter virgins.
>>
File: rule#1 be attractive.jpg (165 KB, 614x1620) Image search: [Google]
rule#1 be attractive.jpg
165 KB, 614x1620
>>24682036
Alternate version
>>
>>24687791
>Being ugly doesn't mean you should reply to creeps or be nice to them.
Yeah men usually see being nice to people as a common courtesy.
Apparently women need an incentive.
>>
>>24688065
The keyword is "creeps". They don't deserve kindness. Especially if they're going to send corny text messages inappropriately.
>>
>>24688104
>The keyword is "creeps"
why don't you just say "unattractive men"?
>>
>>24688054
beards are out man come on
>>
>>24688171
Give me a picture of eggman then
>>
File: 1432186033571.jpg (72 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1432186033571.jpg
72 KB, 709x765
>>24688054
this is too legit
>>
>>24688190
pretty sure this broad is a female version of eggman. her twitter pictures makes it look like she's a downie, and it also appears that her cheeks are quickly trying to run away from the rest of her face, but her forehead is currently winning and is taking the rest of her scalp with her
>>
>>24683963
>cute and enduring
wew lads
>>
haha this girl is fucked. Deserves her right. I bet she is reading this thread shitting her pants. Fucking pumpkin head looking bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 503x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 503x311
I went to court for this lol
>>
>>24685316
>you know you've never been given this advice unironically ever
we reddit now
>>
>>24687830
>If you're not on someone's level, leave them alone
Who dictates the level?
>>
>there are people in this thread who think it's okay to do what the driver did
>>
File: Juliee.jpg (126 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Juliee.jpg
126 KB, 1366x768
>>24687505
Still waiting for the webm or gif guys.
>>
>>24683540
Telling someone in person is way different than making a permanent electronic public record
>>
File: 1447346153876.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1447346153876.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>this girl and her friends are actually posting in this thread
>>
>>24684780
I can't believe women are this fucking stupid. I refuse to believe adults act like this.
>>
>>24682036
Man was very unprofessional and violated her privacy.

Yes, Chad does this (I'd guess more than ugly folk like me), and he has more chance of being successful. But, I've worked with men that cross that work/customer line and have got in trouble because of it. It's still stupid, no matter who you are.
>>
>>24683519
It's literally how it works. This is how people meet other people.
>>
>>24685100
you could tell a wymn wrote this. Reads like alphabet diarrhea sprinkled with nagging. It's hard to read due to the run on sentences.
>>
do some ugly people have no self awareness? he deserved it
>>
>>24687091
So many redditors ITT

4chan is truly shut nowadays
>>
>>24683888
Yeah well hitting on girls your league doesn't exactly always work, anon.

Nice trips.
>>
I love to hate women but this guy was clearly in the wrong. He fucked up.
>>
>>24684780
>posts on social media
>thinks she has privacy

Desu senpai please just
>>
>>24682036

Lol @ you betas defending the Uber driver
>>
>>24687830
>No wonder you're all lonely kissless virgins.
arguing with holes.
>>
File: 1447905606390.jpg (240 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1447905606390.jpg
240 KB, 1024x1024
>>24684680
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to think of Uber as being safer than any other taxi company. It's just capitalism 2.0 fucking cunts supporting it because it's harder for "on-demand" service providers to unionize.
>>
File: 1448444912312.png (391 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1448444912312.png
391 KB, 1024x887
>>24688801
>I love to hate woman

Haha. Holy shit reddit you aren't fooling anyone.
>>
>>24688834
Just like SJWs, you lack the ability to employ reason. You only think in terms of tribal labels. You're below me and I won't reply to you again.
>>
>>24687667
fuck off whore. she's fucked now
>>
File: black beta white knight.png (466 KB, 598x473) Image search: [Google]
black beta white knight.png
466 KB, 598x473
>>24688864
Get fucked reddit. /r/srs is that way
>>
File: uglyone.jpg (21 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
uglyone.jpg
21 KB, 320x320
>be the ugly friend of the group
>thinks she still deserves good looking guys to hit on her
>>
>>24688818
"lol" at all the reddit fags, beta orbiters, and roasties defending that absolute cunt of a girl. I'd fucking falcon punch her then spirt on her face if she did that to me. You gonna act like shit expect to be treated like shit.
>>
>>24688801
epin falseflag
>>
>>24688894
roasties in middle and on right are why white people shouldn't breed with asians
>>
>>24682036
there's one and only one way for him to get a girlfriend
>>
>>24688894
thats the thing though, she may be average at best but 7+/10 guys are still going after her every week
>>
>>24688894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwwvj7Fz8Uw

remember to tell her that on her yt channel. Remind her she's the ugly fat one.
>>
>>24682036
Even if you're Chad you shouldn't be using shit lines like that. It shows you just want to fuck. Smh
>>
He should lose his job.

As a driver he was in a position of power over women. There's no way they can feel safe being alone with a guy who doesn't know how to be a professional.
>>
>>24688942
tbqhfam i'm a 4 at best and i really wouldn't want to touch the girl on the right. you'd have to be really desperate to want that, and i think she's been in the sun too long because her face is starting to melt.

seriously, what the fuck is wrong with her face? i've seen caricatures before but i don't think i've ever seen them leave the canvas. if her face was any more of a box i'd look for the red x so i can close the fucking app
>>
Someone link her to this thread. I want her to cry
>>
>>24688720
>violated her privacy

That's not how privacy works, also making public the interaction completely nullifies the logic of your argument.
>>
File: 1310200789115.jpg (32 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
1310200789115.jpg
32 KB, 500x363
Gotta admit, this thread actually seems pretty split like 50/50. Not sure when I last such such a huge divide in a thread.
>>
>>24689086
That's what I try to do. Put the robots/autists against the reddiors/normies.
>>
>>24687456
So you admit to as much shallowness as 95% of everyone else? At least you know you're not a special snowflake. Oh wait....
>>
>>24682036
Dude if some random employee that had confidential access to your phone number used it for their own personal reasons you'd be pissed too.
>>
>>24684075
>put a cock in it

top laff
>>
>>24682036
I think both are at fault here. Guy shouldn't have been a creepy fuck like that to an Ashley Basicbitch he met on Uber because he should've known something like this would've happened, but that said this Girl is a fucking attention seeking whore for posting a screenshot AND his Uber profile to publicly shame him while getting sympathy from the Chads that would otherwise not have fucked her. She did exactly what any basic white girl would've done in this situation; capitalize on the situation by crying like a bitch on Twitter and Facebook

I feel sorry for the guy because maybe he isn't self aware like robots where they know they're ugly/autistic and do everything they can to avoid women like the plague. This guy probably thought what he did was gentlemen like and romantic, but all women find this creepy and gross when your ugly, and this guy probably doesn't realize he isn't exactly handsome.

It sucks but that's how the world works. Above average looks and you can get away with a lot of shit for being "cute" to girls who want to suck your dick. If you're ugly the only way to get a girl without seeming like a rapist is to either go after 2/10s or let the woman come to you (which doesn't happen in my experience)
>>
>>24684936
You've not been here long have you?

Anons here have been using Chad pics and saying the most autistic shit imaginable on tinder and dating sites and the roasties love it.
>>
>>24689086
half is genuine robots, 40% is le ebin trolls and 10% is dumb normies actually thinking the girl is in the right
>>
>>24687222
Why is there a random ice cream cone photoshopped in?

Is this like the new corn mayme?
>>
>>24689745
The girl was wrong to post in public but not wrong about what he did. She should have sent to Uber directly.
>>
>>24685100
>>You do realize when people make those impersonation compilation pictures, they selectively screen who they send messages to, and then only use the messages that positively support what they're trying to prove?
So? The point is that there ARE messages that positively support it. When you're ugly THERE AREN'T ANY. You fucking moron.
>>
This reminds me of the pizza one. Where the pizza guy wrote his number on the box and told the girl to call him and she got him fired for harassment. Anyone have that pic?
>>
File: 1437089088577.jpg (178 KB, 771x1220) Image search: [Google]
1437089088577.jpg
178 KB, 771x1220
>>24690100
Found it on the celly
>>
File: 1446743924184.jpg (78 KB, 399x328) Image search: [Google]
1446743924184.jpg
78 KB, 399x328
>>24683915
>go to coffee place everyday
>barista is always nice
>I just get a black coffee and a jalapeno bagel, everyday
>we end up talking about Fargo
>I just want to go back to my apartment with my shit lady
>"well here you go"
>phone number on coffee cup, a lipstick kiss
>my autism is fully triggered
>turn back around and walk up to the counter
>"hey did you put your mouth on my cup?"
>"I was just.."
>go get your manager,now.
>mfw I got her fired
>mfw my autism kept me from pussy in vagoo sans condor
>mfw I got free coffee for a week and it wuZ worth ut
>>
File: pimphandstronk.jpg (98 KB, 402x399) Image search: [Google]
pimphandstronk.jpg
98 KB, 402x399
>>24687791
>i'm a fat 3/10
>creepy text

Into the trash it goes
>>
I would pay to see guy do that to a UGLY girl. I bet everyone saying that he deserved it would probably call that beauty shaming.

btw I agree with him getting fired.
>>
>>24690248
I'll take things that never happened for $200
>>
File: 1446926924789.png (178 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446926924789.png
178 KB, 1600x900
>>24690260
>I agree with him getting fired

why the fuck should he get fired? he wasn't on the clock since it was the next day. If this roastie wasn't such a complete attention whoring slut she would've just turned him down and been done with it.

>B-BUT MAH VERBAL SEXUAL ASSAULT CUZ IM FEMALE
>>
File: 0aESBQ5G_400x400.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0aESBQ5G_400x400.png
121 KB, 400x400
What a fucking overreaction. The guy asked her to dinner and she shits herself over it. This a typical stacie reaction right here. She should be flattered he is asking her to dinner. She doesn't have to date him. Just go to the dinner (free dinner) and if they click they can continue if not we'll grand job. I feel sorry for the poor guy who probably lost his job over this bitch. If it was a Chad she would be swallowing the cock.

>Imb4 she's out of league faggot
>Imb4 he's creepy>>24682036
>>
>>24690161
Is that slut serious?
I feel sorry for her boyfriend, just how does this fucking happen?
>>
>>24682036
>>24690161
Things like these are why women should not have the same rights as men. They're completely irrational, like children basically.
>>
>>24689496
#basicbitches
>>
>>24690354
Yeah I'm sure you'd be overjoyed if every day people were "just asking you to dinner" even though it implied you were supposed to give them sex and be grateful for it. In before "I'd like it" now imagine it was all fat short bald men.
>>
>>24690568
>Yeah I'm sure you'd be overjoyed if every day people were "just asking you to dinner"

Yes, yes I would! I would kill for any sort of romantic consideration.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>24690568
Shut the fuck up you stupid whore
>>
I really try to be a good person and I guess I suck at it because this kind of thing makes me happy when women get raped and murdered

Roll your eyes and ignore him you stupid cunt
>>
>>24690622
Ok I'm a fat short bald man, bend over.
>>
>>24690568
Short bald men meaning guys under 6'4" and without Fabio hair also making less than six figures.
>>
>>24690710
60k is enough, people with 100k+ usually have shit personalities.
>>
File: received_952894714790664.jpg (37 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
received_952894714790664.jpg
37 KB, 591x960
>>24690568
Fuck off you autistic retard. You have free choice to have sex or not.
>>
>>24690568
If you really don't like living in this world you can always take the helium exit
>>
>>24690689
I don't swing that way senpai.
>>
>>24690741
>people with 100k+ usually have shit personalities
Is that why no one wants to be friends with me?
>>
>>24690793
And you have free choice to give money to beggars or not too, would you like to be accosted by beggars every single day, all of them bigger and stronger than you?
>>
>>24691055
Either way I am, I shake my head no and go about my fucking business

Learn to deal with the world as it exists senpai
>>
>>24691055
>would you like to be accosted by beggars every single day, all of them bigger and stronger than you
I am, and I think pretty much anyone who lives in an urban center in the US is. Not a problem at all desu ne. Give them a quarter or just say fuck off. Either works.
>>
Just emailed Menchie's Frozen Yogurt where she works. She is so screwed.
>>
>>24691055
Beggars and sex are two different things faggot. Unless they're begging to fuck you.
>>
>>24691331
>Works at a froyo shop

What a basic bitch
>>
>>24683800
Exactly. At least someone in this thread is human.
>>
>>24686676
Nice bait roastiecunt
>>
>>24684053
Found the tumblr
>>
>>24684647
>>24684579
>>24684053
>>24683989
>>24683963
QUIT FUCKING SAMEFAGGING CUNT
>>
>>24691055
if they were offering to give me something that i want, then yes
>>
>>24684442
>>24685138
>>24688720

Fucking THIS

He should have gotten fired. I don't care if he's Chris fucking Hemsworth, that shit is illegal, immoral, and fucking skeezy on top of that.

The fact that he looks like pasty white Shrek, while hilarious, is irrelevant here.
>>
This roastie got toastie . Good job /r9k/ dishing out justice. Proud of you.
>>
>>24691361
>Beggars and sex are two different things faggot. Unless they're begging to fuck you.
That's exactly what they're doing with the dinner invitations. I was just translating it to something that's important to you that you might understand, since men obviously only understand money analogies.
>>
There is no line to cross women are playing the game with loaded die, doesnt matter what you do a woman not being an agent in the agent principle relationship, seeks to condemn the men of society if you are white and a man you are in the wrong. So do what i do, actively avoid relationships then fuck tinder whores and prostitutes when i need sex.
If a tinder girl tries to get me to take her out on a date, i tell her to fuck off and reply back when she wants a mouthful of dick
Dont play the jews game. Mgtow.
>>
>>24684850
>she very well may not have taken him up on his offer regardless of how he looked
We both know that's not true friend
>>
when a woman is propositioned by an unattractive man, she doesn't just feel annoyed, she actually feels OFFENDED. a woman will take it as an insult, which is why they will sometimes try to strike back like this.
>>
>>24684271
A professional is literally anyone who earns their living doing something and knows the inside and out of their job.

It's not limited to white collar jobs.
>>
>>24688408
what did you do lel.
>>
>>24685754
yeah I'm tired and couldn't put it into words but this is what I was thinking.

>>24682036

You gotta know that when you are at work you are there to work. It's black and white. Work does not mean you get to pick up chicks.

I work in a restaurant and sometimes chick hit on me. Honestly, sometimes I feel very beta because I don't do shit about it. However if a girl was so direct as to give me her number I'd definitely call/text her. And I have before.

But you also don't bribe them with freebies from your job and asking them to go on a date.
>>
>>24684724
>waiters
>minimum wage

Fucking kek. They average $15-$20/hr.

They still bitch about tips even though they barely fucking do anything at work and get paid to talk to people for a living and occasionally bring them shit.

I fucking hate my waiter friends. Always fucking whining about their job and then scoffing at the idea of working any office job or something cause muh money. Fuck em all.

I don't tip.
>>
>>24692433
I feel offended if a fat chick hits on me because i hate how she thinks shes entitled to a 10/10 chad so i treat her like shit. Especially when trannys hit me up
>>
>>24691055
>comparing getting free dinner with beggars

I wish I could rationalise everything as well.
>>
>>24692475
No professions are vestiges of the guild system. To get into a profession you have to get something like a license from the group that administers entry.
>>
>>24692161
>That's exactly what they're doing with the dinner invitations

No it's not. You're just rationalising your shit behaviour and finding an excuse to treat people badly.

"guys only want sex" is such a convenient argument.
>>
>>24691055
>@stacy
>today I was utterly disrespected. A guy on the street asked me for a dollar. I was shocked, why is he talking to me, who does he think he is? Anyway I called the police immediately and they took him away, not before I grabbed his can full of coins as a compensation for the harassment
>>
>>24691055
Homeless people are fucking disgusting, they should be rounded up and put in death camps.
>>
>women make it so now talking to them could make you lose your job
>"where have all the good men gone!!???"
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.