[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you get to impregnate any one girl on the planet that you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 2TelDwa.jpg (54 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
2TelDwa.jpg
54 KB, 640x640
>you get to impregnate any one girl on the planet that you want to, once a month, no strings attached, for the rest of your life BUT you can't have sex at any other point ever again and they won't keep in touch with you. they stay with you throughout the evening/night after impregnation and then leave by noon the next day to never talk to you again.

OR

>You can have sex whenever you want, but have a vagina. (You're still a guy though).

answer and then create your own for anons to answer. keep the train going.
>>
>>24681579
neither

fuck it
>>
File: 1427562692099.png (61 KB, 1264x1528) Image search: [Google]
1427562692099.png
61 KB, 1264x1528
12 girls a year with conservatively 40 years of fertility ahead of me means 480 children, round up to 500 for twins. That's not quite Genghis Khan, but still better than 99.99% of men who've ever lived, so I'd definitely take that. You'd have to be an evolutionary retard not to do so.
>>
File: late night burger.gif (503 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
late night burger.gif
503 KB, 600x600
>>24681855
>You'd have to be an evolutionary retard not to do so.
Or alternatively have a shred of compassion towards the rest of the human race and not spawn any others like you to this wretched earth. You are, after all, posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>24681855
But it's only once a month
>>
>>24681921
>implying
I'm not the most charming person out there and have mildly aspie tendencies, but on paper I'm sperm bank material so I'd do it.

>>24682097
And?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.