[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in NYC >parents say I have to move out >go on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_31607-pepe sofa-450206338.png (75 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31607-pepe sofa-450206338.png
75 KB, 500x332
>live in NYC
>parents say I have to move out
>go on craigslist
>first apartment I see is a 1br in Harlem for 1800

How is anything possible here?
>>
>>24681157
OP how much do you make monthly?
How much can you afford to pay per month?

I'm a bot and can pay up to $1,000/mo, more or less. Would be sick to rent with a bot. That said, I'm set to move into a new place next week. Let me know.
>>
>>24681209
I'm looking at a job as a waiter but there's no way I'd be able to do something that expensive
>>
>>24681306
Sucks. But good luck anyhow!
>>
move out of the city homie
>>
>>24681157

move out of NYC. you can find a nice place in meth country for $400 and your parents can regret kicking you out because they never see you anymore.
>>
>>24681157
>judging things by the first apartment you see on the internet

There's a whole new world of slums out there waiting for you, anon. Digging through the gang and roach infested territory to find it is all part of the adventure.
>>
>>24681157

>Get a roommate, or find a roommate share. If you decide to get your own place itll be tricky since you seem like you have no line of credit or income as of yet so getting a place in your name is not possible unless your parents cosign for you. There are 1BR's in Brooklyn for 1500 without a credit check or proof of income, but its about 45 minutes away from Manhattan.
>>
A greyhound is pretty cheap. Why stay? Your parents sound like assholes. Move to the south somewhere, TN and NC aren't so bad. Then try to get into construction in AK or oil in ND. It's about as close as you can get to being a neet as a wagekek. In Alaska you work a few months then go back home and live on savings. For oil you work a few years making $120k in a position that only requires a GED or high school diploma to get. Do it for a few years then you can retire and be neet in mexico, thailand, or phillipines. If you really hate it you could retire even earlier if you're ok with super shit countries like Cambodia. I like the idea of South Africa but it's turned to shit since apartheid ended, and apparently they love their genocide down though and I'd rather not be raped, given aids, beaten, then made to hula hoop a flaming tire.
>>
>>24681306
>>24681209

2 ads on craigslist are 800 a month. One is two bedroom, the other is 1 bedroom but I assume you guys would probably be ok with bunks at that price. Hop to it, OP. I solved your problem.
>>
>living in nyc
>>
>>24681157
Think like nas f a m
>>
>made to hula hoop a flaming tire
A mighty kek indeed

Also don't come to ND we don't want you
>>
>>24681630
800 would be alright
>>
>>24681630
Those are fake real estate ads to lure suckers in to pay an application fee and "credit check" without getting an apartment
>>24681828
Nas works at Best Buy
>>
>>24682108
fake niggas dont make it back
>>
>>24682108
I found cheap apartments without credit check links

Well they were rooms in apartments not apartments
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.