[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that grind your gears; >People having fun in a video-game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: hgjhgj.png (707 KB, 768x572) Image search: [Google]
hgjhgj.png
707 KB, 768x572
Things that grind your gears;

>People having fun in a video-game (If a women is involved), I'll always ruin the fun and make everyone leave.
>Women playing FPS games that require team-work. As soon as one is in my time I'll mute the whole team, won't say a word, and miss easy shots on purpose so we lose and don't call important things.
>If I'm playing against a bitch I'll try my hardest and carry my team even if i have 2 anchors. And then stick it in the bitches face.
>I just hate women in general.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015_11_29_22_59_23.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015_11_29_22_59_23.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Look at this stupid greasy bitch. She just wants attention and "look at me I'm one of the guys!"

She's not even enjoying it

If you thought you as an incel neet had an empty existence, Imagine being a woman where your whole meaning in life is to attract chad
>>
File: fuck it.gif (836 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
fuck it.gif
836 KB, 500x300
yeah I'm the same exact way
I wouldn't have a problem if the bitch would just play the game and talk normally like anyone else but its usually all the same like:
>HEEEEEEEEEY everyone! :33333 How is every1?
>OH NO! SOME1 HELP ME LOL PLS HURRY!
>OMG theyre killing me so bad

sometimes its the complete opposite where theyre just complete cunts to any1 that talks to them
>>
>can't stand how any woman's voice sounds
Why do they just SOUND bad?
>>
File: 1438493516463.jpg (315 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1438493516463.jpg
315 KB, 500x700
>>24681094
because they need to try EXTRA HARD because they're LE EDGY and NOT LIKE THE OTHER GIRLS! They need to make it known that they're fur real and so speshul. Usually they think it's "cute" and "ironic" because they're "going against the norm" like just play a fucking game without showing off? Girls are so stupid, especially "gamer girls/nerdy girls"
>>
>>24681232
It's worse when they try to sound "cute"< always makes me cringe.

Fucking retards. They can lose a very important round because they are so fucking self-absorbed and then think it's alright because "lele i sounded cutteee omg lmao"
>>
File: GirlgamerBTFO'd.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
GirlgamerBTFO'd.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
Posting for maximum lulz, even though she is major qt
>>
Look at Twitch, women getting donated thousands for dancing on cam, drinking alcohol, being drunk and shit. Yet they don't get banned.

Fucking bullshit.
>>
>>24681472
Well tobehonest there's some male streamers who are whores on there too
>>
>>24681536

They aren't doing those things, you dumb white-knighting faggot. And they are always playing video-games and not just leaving the game opened on the side.
>>
>>24681547
Naw, some of them are pandering to donations and tips and constantly taking their focus away from the game to thank subscribers and shit and its no different than the female streamers
>>
>playing RO pre patch with the OP flamethrowers
>during squad selection hear over mic "hey guys have fun!" in a dumb whore voice
>spawn in
>twirl in a circle and flame all 25+ members of my team
>say "bitches will die" in my best KOBS voice
>toastie roast had a whinge at me
>enemy team cap'd 4/5 points in under a minute on a half hour map
>spent the rest of the game popping her in the back of the head with my pistol
you shouldnt be allowed vidya if you're a girl
>>
>>24681672

How about you post some citation, you retarded faggot.
>>
Does anyone else realize how fucking cunts women are not just on the internet but when they are playing a game?

It's like they are literally on their periods 24/7. They are all cunts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.