[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a tinder with Chad pics >get tons of matches, start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>make a tinder with Chad pics
>get tons of matches, start talking to girls
>most boring conversation of all time
>you have to carry it all the way
>even as fucking Chad
>you fuck up just once a little bit, it's over forever

So I guess I'm dying a virgin. I feel sick to my stomach
>>
>>24680560
>>most boring conversation of all time
>>you have to carry it all the way
>>you fuck up just once a little bit, it's over forever

This is so typical, it seems like most girls are incapable on carrying on a normal conversation.
>>
>>24680560
>>you have to carry it all the way

No shit, at least in real life these bitches will jump on talk and initiate everything. Seen it happen many times.
>>
>>24680560
how do you get enough fake friends to make a fake tinder
>>
>>24680722
you don't need any friends. just a few pics

i'll be your fake friend if you want though, but it really doesn't matter
>>
>>24680560
Yeah dude I posted in an adv thread once that if you're talking to a girl one sole fucking sentence makes them shut you out forever its just not possible

Like I've had sex with hot chicks but its hard as fuck
>>
>>24680560
>>24680688
It's not just women, pretty much all normalfaggots are just vapid fucking losers with nothing cool to talk about. That's what happens when you worship on the altar of pop culture instead of real culture. Half of them can't even fucking place switzerland on a world map.

You can't talk to normies about any interesting topic (anything in history, any exotic interesting animal, any philosophy whatsoever, the list goes on) because it makes them feel insecure about how fucking stupid they are.

Best to just talk about the latest pop rapper CD, that's pretty much what I've figured out. Yeah it's gay but that's what you gotta do to be accepted by these stupid fucks.
>>
File: 1442032804685.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1442032804685.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
Why the fuck aren't you guys making a stacy tinder instead? Shitloads of chads and stacys would be messaging you and you might actually learn a thing or two regarding how to talk to girls from them.
>>
>>24680992
maybe that'll be my next experiment
>>
>>24681027
Tgis, im too much of a pussy to do sort of thing
>>
>>24680992
>chads and stacys
Shit. Meant chads and normies
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.