[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2 015/12/arrest_made_in_ke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: terrorist.jpg (54 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
terrorist.jpg
54 KB, 450x450
http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2015/12/arrest_made_in_kean_twitter_threat.html

Kayla-Simone McKelvey, 24, of Union Township is facing one count of creating a false public alarm - a third degree offense.

This fucking cunt wanted to start a race war, or at the very least raise racial tensions to the point where there would be public outrage, physically manifested.

There would be protests, riots, and more if the bomb threat and promise to "kill every black woman and male at kean university" had been made by a white person. He might have literally been- dare I fucking say it- lynched if it had been a right-wing Christian white male.

Why are people not exploding with rage on both sides of this? Where is President Obama? Where is Sharpton? If they want peace between races, this is the time and place to come together to punish people like this.

This woman made threats that were compared to the Charleston shooting. And a black male, aged 21, at Chicago University was arrested yesterday for making death threats against "16 white male students and or staff, which is the same number of time McDonald was killed" (killed 16 times? fucking idiot). Because of this, black people can't even say anymore that there is no comparison.
Both men were 21 years old, presumably middle class, and made promises to kill for race-related reasons. This woman made threats exactly the same, and maybe greater, than what they carried out, or would have carried out.
Fucking crucify her, metaphorically. Make her an example for any piece of shit who furthers this propaganda that divides classes.

Fuck this society for not having their priorities straight at ALL.
>>
At least now you can stop whining that only white people get in trouble for being racist on the internet
>>
>>24680373
divides people within classes**
>>
Usually stuff like this only gets that kind of attention if something actually happens. A white guy and some Asian girl were planning to shoot up a mall a few months ago and their reasoning was because they wanted to start a race war but they were stopped at the airport before they could do it. I bet you've never heard of it.
>>
>It's 2015
>I have so many african american friends
>it was just like wow

They should have picked someone who isn't a fucking retard to do those video interviews
>>
File: reeves-11111.jpg (129 KB, 1200x797) Image search: [Google]
reeves-11111.jpg
129 KB, 1200x797
>McKelvey allegedly created an anonymous Twitter account - @keanuagainstblk
>@keanuagainstblk
>keanu against blk
>>
>>24680608
I agree. When I saw the interviews, I wasn't surprised, because this is the average college kid for you. Here, I grew up thinking people the age I am now were so much more intelligent and articulate. But, fucking no. I'm not shocked these idiots took the bait- hook, line, and sinker.
>>
Hah, I live in a town neighboring that school. Also, my sister attends that school.
>>
File: 1388992358266.png (78 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
1388992358266.png
78 KB, 500x357
99% of the "oppression" black people face is just like this: fabricated to help further the lucrative victimhood industry they live on.

just like that poop swastika. obviously, no real white supremacist would draw a swastika in poop. that's like saying an American patriot would paint the American flag in shit as a warning to ISIS. asinine.

the real racism in this country is black against white. there's no need to fabricate evidence of that, because it's actually a real phenomenon.
>>
>>24680373
>has to pretend to be the opposition of her protest the cause is so fake
>>
>>24680729
Link not found. Can you provide something a bit more substantive? This doesn't even give a year (I can assume 08 from the filename, but still), location, or any information at all. The whole US? a state?

The poop thing I definitely believe was faked, but I could see a troll from here doing something like that if they didn't really believe in Nazism, for the lulz.

Racism goes both ways. Whites do get treated better, though in my own personal experience, I've still been harassed by cops, and I've received harsh treatment from black people because of my white skin before. I've been assaulted and taunted, whilst being called "white boy" and/or "cracker" before. Never thought I'd experience that.

But it's fucking true: racism is a state of mind. It's the very definition that dictionaries provide, but society ignores: hatred and/or perceived superiority over another race. Anybody can be racist. Kayla-Simone McKelvey is a racist.
>>
>>24680729
This is happening all over the country now. Once a year or so they get a Zimmerman to complain about and during dry spells, they role play as their boogie man. The worst part is how hard the media sells it.
>>
>>24680729
No surprise here whites don't rape black women because they are ugly as fuck
>>
File: 1447599164571.gif (175 KB, 400x384) Image search: [Google]
1447599164571.gif
175 KB, 400x384
Thanks Obama
Thanks Liberals
Thanks Feminists
Thanks Nu Males
Thanks Baby Boomers
Thanks Goldstein
Thanks Soros
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.