[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is thinking you're suicidal so damn fashionable these days?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: omegle.png (15 KB, 335x420) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
15 KB, 335x420
Why is thinking you're suicidal so damn fashionable these days?
>>
Anyone got that gif of that kid doing this crazy hanging fad and he was stupid enough to actually kill himself? I forgot the video name.
>>
because it gets attention. saying the increasingly popular
>I even attempted suicide
garners attention and sympathy. even if all you did was stare into your kitchen knife for a few seconds.
>>
>>24680346
"woe is me" is always popular, this board is dedicated to it
>>
>he's never even been in a psych ward

honestly you can just gtfo of /r9k/
>>
>>24680523
Psych wards aren't really awful for me. It's just not being able to smoke and shit blankets that annoy me. It's pretty easy to get out now that I'm comfortable lying to anyone about the state of my mental stability.
>>
Many people don't have a story to tell. They're so empty they take anything they can as an excuse.
>>
>>24680523
You were only truly suicidal if you end up dead or permanently crippled. Anything else is attention whoring pop-disorders
>>
>>24680836
surviving a suicide attempt crippled is the one thing keeping me from making a serious suicide attempt.
>>
no one listened to me when i told people i was having emotional problems, and i've turned into a fucking mess with 0 friends. i try to hide my problems from people too.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.