[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Humans of New York?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: hony.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
hony.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
What does /r9k/ think of Humans of New York?
>>
Bumping for HONY
>>
Normalfag-tier shit
>>
>>24680340
>get paid to wander around taking pictures of weirdos

Sounds like a pretty good gig desu.
>>
>>24680340
Man, FUCK the guy in the picture.
His tai chi form looks like garbage.
Also, I heard from someone who actually knows him, that he used to be an arms dealer.
>>
Stupid bullshit.
>>
They need to feature a neet or weeb, as of now it is a discriminatory page.
>>
I wish I coupd be as happy as the people they feature, they would probably just tell me im not entitled to happiness
>>
File: 143451283273545855.jpg (53 KB, 640x509) Image search: [Google]
143451283273545855.jpg
53 KB, 640x509
>>24680340
M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

desu
>>
link a cutie
>>
>>24680340
Gay as fuck. Stan Lee tier NYCock sucking. Fuck Albany and fuck New York City.
>>
>>24680340
I'm assuming it's some sort of culture, race, or sexuality group?

sounds brety gay desu senpai imho
>>
>>24681886
>when she needs money to pay rent but the trucking company says her mudflaps are too big to be transplanted to a truck
>>
>>24681945

flyover country pls, nobody cares about the rest of the country
>>
>>24681886
in his case its probably a 4
>>
>>24681760
He looks like a very gay man to me, I am quite sure he is a gay man.
As for OP, they're all interesting if you don't interact.
>>
>>24681760
I guess that's HoNY for you.
>>
We're replacing real world interaction with digital substance.

When people looked at photos long ago, they liked seeing ones of their family, celebrities, even the deformed.
Because it was interesting to look at things of your interest (duh)

But now, instead of walking on the street and meeting people face to face, in an environment where staring would be impolite, we can stare at RANDOM strangers on the internet.

And then we wonder why it's difficult to be social when we replace experiencing&overcoming social anxiety with pixels. Unlimited pixels.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.