[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up at 8 AM >Get to work by 11 AM >Work until 7
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.jpg (35 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
35 KB, 500x486
>Wake up at 8 AM
>Get to work by 11 AM
>Work until 7 PM
>Get home at 8 PM
>Too tired from work to enjoy anything
>Go to sleep and do it all over again the next day
>This is going to go on for the next 40 years of my life

What's the point of living?
>>
File: barbara2.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
barbara2.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
Same.

Except, you probably have a better job than me. You see, I only earn $9.50/hr as a clerk with a transport company. I graduated from uni with excellent grades - and $9.50/hr was all I could get. Before that, I was a NEET for 8 months.

I get no benefits, either; the position is as dead-end as you could imagine. There's no room to grow; my work is all unskilled and repetitive, and it doesn't teach me anything.

I'm barely 21, and I already want out. But I wanted out way before this, is the sad part.
>>
File: Deep field.jpg (283 KB, 1125x645) Image search: [Google]
Deep field.jpg
283 KB, 1125x645
One day you'll realize that you'd be the exact same if you had the entire day.

I guess you have no motivation to use the weekend free time productively? This is just plain ol depression. Get meds or get used to it but nothings going to change it so there's no point being depressed about that particular aspect
>>
>>24680092

honestly? love/sex

if u work ur ass off every day in a boring job but u come home to a girlfriend or wife who will have sex with you for 0-30 minutes at least once a week then ur life is worth it. life sucks. if u were happy, u would enjoy the little things and just manage to scrape by enough at ur job so that u could go home to a fairly attractive girl and have sex with her and have love at least once a week. when u work ur shit job and hate ur life and u never, ever get to go home to a girl even once or with any regularity then that's when u gotta probably kill urself. i kno this shit cuz that's my life. i cant do my job every day forever and then get nothing at home, wherever the fuck that is and will be. no love? no sex? ever? i can't work then. i literally cant get up for work and i go in around 11 and work part time and im 26. im so beaten down by the fact that im so ugly that i can't get a girl for sex or love or to marry. there is honestly no point in working because im so fuckin ugly that even if i made bank, chicks still would not want shit to do with me n the only onesthat would would obv b bad news as in sluts, cunts, and gold diggers.

if ur ugly as fuck, u are absolutely fucked in life. no point in WORKING. living might be tolerable if i had like a guaranteed shit income of lik 35k a year but working? getting up to work to live? i cant fuckin do it and i really kno i gotta kill myself by 30. i'm scared of becoming suicidal soon as i move towards 30. i've never been to that low dark place before and idk how i'll do it. my life is honestly going to become hell and it's heartbreaking for me to think about at night before bed alone in my room. my life went so fuckin wrong and all due to shit outta my control and my terrible ugliness. motherfuck.
>>
>became a full time musician/producer so I don't have to live the wagekek life

feels good, follow your dreams, friends.
now if only I was less autistic to actually meet people from the medium and profit from my job, it seems you can't have everything. little by little I guess
>>
>>24680146

OP here, I make the same as you. What did you major in? Maybe you could move back in with your parents while looking for a job. You're honestly better off than I am, 23 with no degree working a dead and job.
>>
>>24680345
Public Administration with a minor in Business Management.
And I do live with my parents. I've lost the will to look because I have gotten rejected every single time. I only got the job I have because my father knew somebody.

Every day is terrible.
>>
>>24680092
If you're an ugly fuck like I am, there isn't. Wageslaving is just pure torture, no matter what your job is.

The only thing I'm hanging on with is being such a cheap bastard that I can go back to NEET life once I'm around 40.
>>
>>24680092

You sleep 12 hours? wtf
I also have a shitty work schedule desu
Im a night wagekek, when i go to work, lets say 8pm and come home at like 4am, i usually stay awake up to 10am, and sleep till 4-6pm
>>
>>24680280

Yeah life would be much better if I had a gf to hangout with after work. I stay up until 12 usually because I don't have to be at work until 11 AM so that would give me 4-5 to have quality time with her. I think you're right, that might make life worth it, kinda like the song "Hard Day's Night".

I honestly could't kill myself because my family would be hurt by it. It is getting a little bit better though, I used to be really shy and that was why I couldn't get girls but I had a long conversation with a woman at work today and made her laugh a lot so things are getting better for me.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.