[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw cant piss in public restrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1444566537278.jpg (67 KB, 775x499) Image search: [Google]
1444566537278.jpg
67 KB, 775x499
>tfw cant piss in public restrooms
>>
File: 1441672912887.jpg (151 KB, 858x1088) Image search: [Google]
1441672912887.jpg
151 KB, 858x1088
Wew lad, so many ppl who can relate
looks like im way too far gone
>>
If you can't pee with a whole crowd of men and women around you staring at your flaccid penis then you are a failure of a man.
>>
>>24679848
Me neither. Especially if someone is taking a shit already. I need everyone out of the restroom when I piss or poo
>>
File: 1447233463509.gif (995 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1447233463509.gif
995 KB, 500x286
Come on, Anon. We all have one!
>>
>>24681252

Can completely relate, i also hate when i hear people talking or making noises
>>
>>24681373

god damn it why did those fucking jews have to cut my foreskin off. that feel when you will never be able to fap with a silky natural foreskin that glides over the penis and has 4x as many nerve endings in it as a clitoris.

wish I could find the guy who did this to me so I could kill his family in front of him.
>>
I avoid shitting when someone else is shitting, but will in emergencies.

I can pee when someone is shitting in a stall fine when no one else is around.

However, being able to pee with someone at the urinal right next to me is a game I sometimes win and sometimes lose, ultimately having to wait until they shake off and leave.
>>
>>24681376
The worst for me is when I can hear the guy breathing and sighing while he takes a shit in the bathroom. I live in a dormitory with shared restrooms. Going to the bathroom is an absolute challenge for me. Even the showers are shared too.
>>
>>24681373
>tfw tight foreskin
How do I loosen up, anons?
>>
>>24681421
I wish you could, too. Best of luck fulfilling your wish, Anon.
>>
>tfw can't fap in public restroom
>>
>tfw can't suck dick in public restrooms
>>
>tfw can't have consensual sex in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation in public restrooms
>>
>>24682064
Oh, how l-lewd!
>>
>tfw you will never find your true love in a public restroom
>>
>in military
>random drug test, 100% of the unit
>the observers are from a different unit this time
>one of them stands up, gets everyone's attention, and says "Stop being shy, they have to see your penis."
>entire company instantly starts laughing at him for actually saying that
>apparently some of it was nervous laughter as some soldiers come back with empty bottles and say "I couldn't pee"
>this is after drinking countless cups of water and being in line for an hour

Seriously, how the fuck can you be prepared to kill and/or die for your country if you can't pee in front of someone? Why are shy pissers such bitches?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.