[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crybully initiative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: farce_book.jpg (184 KB, 636x653) Image search: [Google]
farce_book.jpg
184 KB, 636x653
On /pol/ we've decided to stop calling SJW's Social Justice Warriors and rename them Crybullies.

From the original thread

"Exactly as the title reads, we need to find a new term for SJW's.

The problem being that a lot of these people are starting to wear the badge with pride.

When you think about it, of the 3 words in the phrase, only 1 is neutral (that one being "social") while the other two would heavily imply that they are on the side of good, especially together. Looking back on history, if a group had been labeled something like "Warriors of Justice" they would probably go down as some kinds of saints in the books.

All we're doing by calling them Social Justice Warriors is setting ourselves up to look like the bad guys by fighting against "Justice".

While I understand the word is already kind of a pejorative, we certainly aren't doing ourselves any favors by giving them a name that might be seen as positive."

Current thread. >>>/pol/57227270

I felt like letting you guys know was approprate since SJWs tend to be pretty universally despised here like /pol/ and other boards.
>>
makes sense. instead of describing them essentially how they describe themselves, we should name them after what they spend most of their time doing; bullying people by whining and crying them off the stage
>>
>>24679834
Exactly. Name them after their behaviour.
>>
>>24679491
Well it is how they behave so the term fits really well...
>>
I can get behind this. It's a good idea.

This is a war that can't be won by playing fair. Language is the most powerful weapon in the culture war. Just look at the word rape. Any words they don't like they change the meaning of too. Such as friend zone, a word meant to describe a woman emotionally manipulating a man that now means dumb sojinist nurdd. Also virgin. It once meant someone who hasn't had sex, but now means dumb sojinist nurdd. Normies are too stupid to understand our unsuccesfful attempt at hijacking the term social justice, but crybaby makes a lot of sense and has a more negative connotation as you mentioned. Especially with all the crybullying around cyberbullying lately.
>>
>>24679774

I like the idea and the name does capture the essence of what they have become over the past few years. Don't think it is catchy enough for it get a lot traction, SJW doesn't either but it has the acronym. Crybullies needs to be just a bit more succinct.
>>
10/10 name, actually.
>>
>>24680263
i think that's what i like about it the most
it's really easy to say and if you know about what they do, it describes their tactics perfectly
>>
File: IMG_4755.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4755.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>24679774
Great idea. im gonna start using it. Keep making these threads to alert everyone.
>>
Ok, from now on I call sjw's cry bullies. Cool.
>>
>tfw too depressed/suicidal to care

I'm...I'm sorry, guys. I hate them too, I just...

T.T
>>
>on /pol/
Good.
Great for you and /pol/.
Go back to /pol/ and stay there. Keep your shit there.
Here's an easy link for you: >>>/pol/
>>
>>24679774
Now we havent. Stop trying to push your kekservative terms on everyone you shill. Theyre sjws.
>>
>>24679774
Would you be able to give us a succinct, well worded example as to what 'crybully' means when we inevitably have to explain it to someone, as opposed to 'that thing we know all sjws do'?
>>
>>24680422
gtfo crybully.
>>
>Crybullies

Nice. It might stick
>>
>>24680501
this tbqfwy flimfam
>>
>>24679774
that's not a bad name
>>
>>24680463
Well the term is pretty self explanitory, but basically a group of crybabies who bully people who don't agree with their thought progress.
>>
>>24680418
Sjws are our enemies too you dumb redditor. Maybe you should go back there
>>>/r/eddit
>>
File: 1448242470964.jpg (85 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1448242470964.jpg
85 KB, 640x1136
>>24680418

Does the little crybully need a timeout? Maybe you should go back to tumblr or reddit for a short while to calm down, then you can come back to the sekrit edgy chinese girl cartoon forum.
>>
>>24680472
See? Doesnt that sound pathetic?

Its like a religious person made it up.
>>
>>24680989

>nooooooo
>stahpit
>th-th-that sounds p-pathetic
>ur a virgin
>i bet u dont even think womyn deserve equal rights
>shitlord
>>
>>24679774
Khmer Rose (e.g. Khmer Pink.)

A play on the term "Khmer Rouge" to refer to the genocidal far-left regime that ruled over Cambodia in the mid-late '70s. Pink is a lighter color than red, which is rogue in French.

It represents their blind zealotry and bloodthirsty pursuit for so-called equality, while tying it in to the pathetic self-pity of Feminism.
>>
>forcing another meme
you redditors are the worst
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 640x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 640x621
>>24680723
>pic
Every fucking time
>>
>>24680418

foolish shitlib. 4chan is the flagship of the Internet counterculture. by turning society into a pussified safespace where you get fired for wacism because it's the current year and muh progress, you yourself contributed to the far Right becoming the new avant garde.

/pol/ IS 4chan now. It's you who's in the wrong neighborhood.
>>
>>24679774
Sounds cool and would use but it would just be hypocritical if christian reactionary fags started using the term because they are basically the same thing
i.e red cups and stem cell research
>>
>>24681796

Not even close. Now the fundies can be pretty stop liking what I don't like, but on the whole they are way more tolerant of others and want more liberty.

I wouldn't want to eat shit, but I'd rather eat a fun size shit filled candy bar than chug 10 gallons of diarrhea.
>>
>>24679774
On /co/ they started calling them Triggas
>>
File: Serri.jpg (548 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
Serri.jpg
548 KB, 5000x5000
>>24683069
Uh.. why'ssat?
>>
Calling someone a bully is saying that they're in a position of power over you and are oppressing you.

It's whiny and weak.
>>
>>24683319
>Calling someone a bully is saying that they're in a position of power over you and are oppressing you.
That literally just sounds like a bizzare sjw/crybully definition and not actually what the word means
>>
>>24683319

The SJW's literally bully people into submission with their crying. Are you saying they don't gain social, and often political power this way?
>>
freedom rapists
>>
>>24679774
left nazis
>>
Cool I'll use it
>>
>>24681703
Congratulations, this is the gayest fucking post I've ever read. Go back to your fucking schizo containment board you gay cunt.
>>
>>24680418
Agree 100%. the pol/r9k overlap is fucking unbearable lately.
>>24679774
Fucking get >>>/out/
>>
cryberbullies sounds good but only on internet
irl they should be called regressives
>>
>>24679774

You've just invented a term to describe the smoke and mirrors division, which is where we shunt all the idiots. We already police our own ranks, so "crybully" is only a useful word for a fuckwit who has no god damned idea what's going on. Thanks for flagging yourselves as idiots for us, pol, it makes you damned easy to hunt.
>>
>>24679774
you are just turning "crybully" into a meme, they will just look up the thread on the 4chan archives and say "anyone who uses this word is one of them"

now instead of a creative term that aptly describes how they are abusing civil rights as a cover for their own prejudices, you are removing it from the middle ground, you are making it more difficult to say "no actually you don't represent anti-racism", you are playing into their false dichotomy
>>
>>24679774

hilarious edit bro but where is the original comic?
>>
>>24684838
man on the internet everything is a meme everything here is detached from reality
>>
>>24681703
the irony is that 4chan is the most liberal place on the internet to be quite honest with you senpai

you'll obviously disagree with me, but its true
>>
>>24684900
dubs says it true the deniable truth
>>
>>24684900

Kekked

"Liberal"? more like

>So open minded your brain falls out
>>
>>24679774
this thread looks like another divide-and-conquer strategy
RIGHT ON THE HEELS of SJW getting its own dictionary definition too
heed my warning folk, they're trying to split you up
>>
>>24684938

the banning of the word C U C K on this very board is some of the most straight up Orwellian shit I have seen in a long time

right down the memory hole!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman cheating on you with Chad because there is literally no language to describe the situation so it doesn't really happen
>>
>>24684938
besides this, SJW has a decidedly negative correlation _against their own occupation_

if you choose to use "crybully", you're going to look like just another common troll responding to posters with a crying baby image, not a vocal dissident of what they stand for

>>24685035
just filter bypass if it rustles you so hard
kek has reached meme-tier now and has been quashed like other memes, it's nothing new
>>
>>24685057

no it is NOT a meme

getting C U C K E D is the most important issue we men face today!!!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.