[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write your suicide note out, robots. I wanna see them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55
File: 1431878401190.jpg (86 KB, 1100x828) Image search: [Google]
1431878401190.jpg
86 KB, 1100x828
Write your suicide note out, robots. I wanna see them.
>>
No one is at fault, it is just easier this way.

Fin
>>
>>24679737
That's a comma splice, bro. The last thing you're leaving is a comma splice
>>
Okay I accept it Touhou is not real.
>>
AYYYY LMAO PEACE OUT F A M DESU SENPAI~

IT WILL BE WROTE IN MY OWN BLOOD
>>
Please don't be sad. I'm in a much much better place. I just don't belong in this world, no matter how hard I try I repeatedly fail. Life was rigged from the start and I can't go on any longer. I'm so so happy that I can finally be done with it all, I'm the happiest I've been in years.

Goodbye, I'm sorry I wasn't stronger.

- anon
>>
Ah yeah haha shit I'm out boys
Don't even say you didn't expect it
They're calling for me and I'll never have to hear them after this
>>
I actually am getting of this ride soon and I don't plan on leaving anything, I figured anything I'd say would sound pathetic
>>
Beats going senile

-Anon
>>
Honestly, I'd probably just write "Fuck you all, I'm so glad I'm out of here."

No need to be elaborate, it's not like anyone will read it or care.
>>
>>24679699
Don't mourn my death, I was a shitty person anyways. Nobody in particular is at fault for this. I hope you all have great lives.
-Anon

r8 my suicide note famm.
>>
Now we lost it all Nothing last for ever I'm sorry I can't be perfect.
>>
Thanks for putting up with me for this long. You tried, and its not your fault. Don't mourn me, its not like you didn't expect it.
Fin

R8, trying to be nice and blunt at the same time
>>
Dear A, I, Mark, M, E,
I'm sorry I let you all down. You guys were better parents to me than the others. I tried to get help. It didn't work. I'll miss you all so much. You will be the only ones I'll miss. My parents ignored me and told me I was faking it. My siblings didn't ever want to talk about it.

Fuck you, classmates who didn't give a shit.

Fuck all of you that didn't care.
>>
Try editing the comma out of the first part and putting in a semicolon or just rephrasing. I'd say it's pretty good. Going for brevity, anon?
>>
Say la vee

-- Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>24680245
Who are you trying to reply to?
>>
>>24680185
See
>>24680245

I fucked up the quoting senpai.
>>
Dog ran away. Little did I know it really just got hit by a car. I was that car.

-anon
>>
>>24680062
forgot to ask for a r8
>>
File: 1445456198977.png (50 KB, 753x689) Image search: [Google]
1445456198977.png
50 KB, 753x689
I have no hope for the future. There is no reason for me to believe things will improve. In fact, all of the facts point to a continual decline. How sad is it that the alleged greatest time of my life is spent in misery? It's simply not worth it to plod along for another sixty years. For this reason, I am to take my own life. Hopefully there is a God and he will forgive me for this final sin.
>>
File: 1426467217270.jpg (43 KB, 600x706) Image search: [Google]
1426467217270.jpg
43 KB, 600x706
>>24679699
Voice recorder note with this.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0m1C9ZhGgYT
>>
>>24680317
Wait... so you killed your dog?
>>
>>24679699
ain't mine but
i wouldn't have done this if i had something to write
>>
>>24680366
10/10

top keks were had, just imagine that as someones last words
>>
make sure no niggers come to my funeral

~anon
>>
File: bill nye2.png (52 KB, 498x616) Image search: [Google]
bill nye2.png
52 KB, 498x616
assuming i have the balls to go through with it

dear mom and dad

there isn't anything you could have done to prevent this. i know you have tried your best your entire lives to make me happy, and i don't think anyone could have done a better job. i'm doing this because i have no desire to do anything anymore. the only thing i look forward to is drinking myself to sleep each night. i know it's bad for me but it's the only thing that makes me feel any kind of happiness anymore. if i live any longer, i will only hurt you more with this inevitable end, and i don't want to do that. i'm sorry that i feel this way. i don't want to, but i do and i don't want to seek help. i just want to have a drink and not feel for a long time, never again.

dear friends,

this isn't your fault. i couldn't have asked for anyone better to share my life with. my only wish for you guys is that you don't let something like this put a damper on your lives. do as you have always done but better. know that i am watching silently somewhere, supporting you and wishing the best for you because you guys are the only thing that has made life bearable the past year. thanks. also fuck you hailey you bitch
>>
From now own, things can only get worse and I can't take it anymore. I just wasn't meant to be happy. It's not your fault. I'm going to a better place.

Love, anon.
>>
Life is not easy. Some people have the strenght to overcome difficulties and manage to have a dignifying life. That is not my case. I truly tried, i searched within me for the motivation and drive i know i needed to leave the way of life i have been having. I never found anything.

At this moment i don't feel anything in particular, i don't feel sad, angry, or happy, It's a wierd feeling. In the past i would let my emotions rule my mind. There is not much good in my past, that is why most of my life negative emotions ruled me.

Harshness and inablity to control myself is what led me to this point. Finally, now, i am able to control my temper and see things clealry.

Now is clear to me that i lack what is necesary to push myself into happiness. So right now i'm just doing what is best for me. Call me selfish, but for the first time in my life i can clearly see what is best for me and i'm going for it.

I wish i could be understood right now but i know that is an impossible task to ask to anyone reading this note, so i'll just say good bye.

-Good bye-
Good bye fellow robots.
>>
File: tommy.gif (62 KB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
tommy.gif
62 KB, 387x291
>>24679699
>leaving a note
>>
"I make this decision in spite of my fear. Goodbye. I hope we all find peace."
>>
>>24680550
Have fun 7(4(&& c
>>
just do me a favor and fuckin relax, I'll be back
>>
>>24679699
Bang.
Snap.
Pop.
Wow.
Dead.
>>
>>24679699
See ya, Space Cowboy

-Bang
>>
Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air Tonight"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy letter or a call
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I love you Slim, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me
See Slim; [*screaming*] Shut up bitch! I'm trying to talk!
Hey Slim, that's my girlfriend screaming in the trunk,
But I didn't slit her throat, I just tied her up, see I ain't like you
'Cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die, too
Well, gotta go, I'm almost at the bridge now
Oh shit, I forgot, how am I supposed to send this shit out?
>>
Yui Senpai is feeling lonely I've been gone too long, sorry mom! Sorry Dad!
>>
>>24680576
I like it. Simple but touching.
>>
>>24679699
"DON'T OPEN THE DOOR: I have shot myself fatally. Call law enforcement to dispose of my body"

I like my family and I don't want them to see my head blown off :/
>>
I want to be cremated. No one is at fault. I couldn't handle the world. This was natural selection at work.
Take care of each other while I'm gone. Clean the dog's teeth.
>>
>>24679699
If I ever wrote one it'd go something like this:

I love you all. There was nothing anyone could do. I'm at peace now. Be glad in that fact and don't ever blame yourself. Not EVER.

fuck this thread gave me unwanted feels. I'm never fucking killing myself, it'd devastate my family too much.
>>
File: le.jpg (60 KB, 387x429) Image search: [Google]
le.jpg
60 KB, 387x429
>Been over my own suicide note several times
>Always end up breaking down before I can finish

Reading this is making me struggle
>>
excuse all the blood
>>
>>24680574
>not attempting to appease the suffering of your mother/ family.
>>
>>24679699
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ya, Space Tendiboi

-Pepayy
>>
>>24680861
>implying the mystery isn't half the fun of suicides
>>
>>24680686
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1DeCJjv0lpL
>>
I think we all saw this coming.
>>
guilty of not giving a fuck
>>
Hey, guys! Guess what! Keep on reading.

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am not fine as you can no doubt tell from me hanging here from the ceiling fixture. You're the ones who drove me to this. I was doing just fine until you fuckers came along. I hope you're happy now that I'm goddamn dead.

Signed,
the corpse in this room.

P.S. Fuck you people.
>>
I only had three people that actually cared about me the entire time i was on this God-forsaken planet. You know who you are.

-Anon
>>
I will become more powerful than you can POSSIBLY imagine.

Ei Dagon, Ei Mantarok, Ei Cthulhu.
-Anon.
>>
File: 14893246504.png (129 KB, 522x600) Image search: [Google]
14893246504.png
129 KB, 522x600
A man died today. He was weak. He was selfish. He dulled the pain when the pain was all that remained. The only thing keeping him going was the thought of death, but death found him. Yet he never found peace. Finding nothing is what made him weak.
>>
>>24679699
Dude its just a prank bro be sure to check it out on my youtube senpai.
EPIC SUICIDE PRANk (GONE SEXUAL)
>>
>>24681356

-George Carlin

At least quote the guy, you fuckin' copycat.
>>
Hannah, I hate you.

Love, Ethan
>>
File: 4fe.jpg (97 KB, 680x854) Image search: [Google]
4fe.jpg
97 KB, 680x854
they speak of my drinking but never of my thirst
>>
I really don't like anyone, don't get me wrong I don't hate the world am just lonely here

Ps don't be faggots and morn for my death that shit is gay.

love anon.
>>
>>24681962
What would he care. He's goddamn dead
>>
Video games aren't fun anymore so I'm calling it quits.
>>
Memento mori, normie
>>
I have spent the last 7 years of my life slowly drifting into a chasm of despair, I have never felt so alone, unwanted and unworthy of life. I believe I will always be like this as every attempt to better myself has been met with failure, every attempt to open up to someone has resulted in a relationship being damaged. I have come to realise that I do not belong to this world, I am too lazy and stupid to ever become something. So I have decided to take 'the easy' route and end it right now.

Please don't blame yourself, some people are just not made for this world, I know you will grieve for a short time but you will recover, in a few years I will be nothing but a warm memory. That is what I amount to, I just ask that you don't forget me.
>>
"Bye."

Add something original here :^}
>>
>>24682344
i really like this one tbqh
>>
Sorry senpai, hope reincarnation is a thing, because I would really fucking love to reroll
>>
i'm not good at writing things or expressing myself but i just want to die already i'm too tired to live anymore
>>
File: -26.png (766 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
-26.png
766 KB, 720x1280
I'm sorry mum, I just couldn't stand it being real nigga hours and you not smashint that mf like

what are thooooooose
>>
I don't know what's wrong with me I just feel broken. No amount of drugs, prescribed or illegal, will fix it. I want to be at peace, please cremate my body. Do whatever you want with my ashes but please don't hold a funeral for me.
>>
Vidi Vici Veni
>>
Dear fellas

I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw an automobile once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry.

The parole board got me into this halfway house called "The Brewer" and a job bagging groceries at the Foodway. It's hard work and I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think the store manager likes me very much.

Sometimes after work, I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking Jake might just show up and say hello, but he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doin' okay and makin' new friends.

I have trouble sleepin' at night. I have bad dreams like I'm falling. I wake up scared. Sometimes it takes me a while to remember where I am. Maybe I should get me a gun and rob the Foodway so they'd send me home. I could shoot the manager while I was at it, sort of like a bonus. I guess I'm too old for that sort of nonsense any more.

I don't like it here. I'm tired of being afraid all the time. I've decided not to stay. I doubt they'll kick up any fuss, not for an old crook like me.

P.S: Tell Heywood I'm sorry I put a knife to his throat. No hard feelings.

Brooks.
>>
>>24679699
Dear family and friends,

First off i would like to say it was nobody's fault but mine. Please do not be sad, i am free from all of the anguish and pain. I would like to thank everyone for everything. Thank you mom and dad for providing for everything i needed. And to H i would like to thank you for everything Though our relationship may have been short i want you to know that you mean the world to me. I cherished every second with you. I was glad we were able to stay friends even though i only saw you every once and a while. I always had this vision of us is my mind. That one day we would pack up our things and move up north to the colder states. We could could be as happy as we once were but this time it would be for the rest of our lives. But people change and they go separate ways to prosper and move on. Ever since i first saw you in high school i always had a crush on you. I never knew your name until one day we had a substitute teacher and she was taking role and called out your name. I will never forget that. I never thought that years later we would somehow meet and end up how we did. Lastly i would like to say to everyone that i don't want you to mourn, this was my decision. Do not think of my death in vein. I have simply lived out all the things that were possible for me. I finished. I didn't need to do anything else. Though i will miss you all, i hope you will find peace within yourself knowing i loved each and every one of you.

Full of love,
Anon
>>
>All the same, I never grow quite reconciled to this life. It is really neither life nor death, but a state between the two. It means never being at rest about anything or in any place a constant waiting for what is coming
>>
>>24679699
If I committed suicide, my note would be my autobiography, and that'd be too long to post here (I haven't started writing it btw).
>>
>>24680879
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4beeXlztx2o
>>
Don't touch any of my shit, leave it right where it is. I swear to fucking christ I'll ectoblast you all to shit if you lay finger one on anything I own.
>>
>>24679699
Dear anybody and everybody,
I'm a piece of shit and I don't want to live anymore. Please forget me.
-Anon
>>
File: v0cs62u.jpg (165 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
v0cs62u.jpg
165 KB, 640x640
Thanks, but no thanks.
-- DMP
>>
>>24684132
S M A SH D A T L I K E
M
A
S
H
DA
T

L
I
K
>>
No one is at fault here. I just wish I was strong enough to not be so selfish. I wish I could answer everyone's questions but even if I tried there would be a lot left unsaid, so I won't. Please don't be sad. I love you all.

Good bye.
>>
>>24679699
I'm done. I can't keep this up. Fuck it, I'm out.
>>
the only thing i want is immortally, i'll be dead too soon anyway, why the fuck would i kill myself?
>>
>>24684398
>All the same, I never grow quite reconciled to this life.

that's from the book farthest north (I googled it)

anyways here's my suicide note:

sorry everyone, mom, I know you gave me life, and I owe you that. but it belongs to me unfortunately, I have the freedom to end it. good bye, it was fun while it lasted, but I'm just too alone to live.
>>
>>24681899

is this you? did you make it up? http://www.okcupid.com/profile/t1mesnewroman?cf=profile_similar,profile_similar_circle

I googled that quote and it lead to this profile.

I'm googling a lot of these quotes because they're damn interesting.
>>
I would but my manifesto exceeds the character limit.
>>
>>24684738
I am saving this one, thanks OP
>>
File: Neil-Patrick-Harris.gif (831 KB, 271x169) Image search: [Google]
Neil-Patrick-Harris.gif
831 KB, 271x169
I wouldn't do it in my house, and the only people who I'd write to already know who I am. No words are needed.

maybe write sorry in a piece of paper and put it in my pocket
>>
Life didnt like me, so fuck all of you
This is my track list play this at my funeral..
And say to all my ex bitches That I did enjoy the sex
And tell everybody i was special.
>>
>>24679699
If you're reading this, I was murdered: the killer is still in this building.

Let the mystery begin.
>>
>>24679699
>jet fuel cant melt steel beams investigate 9/11 bush did this to me
>>
Jews did 9/11
GETFUCKED ROBOT NIGGER
>>
File: 00d.gif (445 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
00d.gif
445 KB, 500x342
>>24685617
Kek
Originality
>>
File: 1385845017842.png (171 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
1385845017842.png
171 KB, 450x290
>>24685628
This

>hitler did nothing wrong -anon
>>
It was [company I work for]'s fault.
Seriously, investigate them. Every little aspect of their company.
Deliberately stressing people out and creating a hostile and potentially dangerous work environment to get people to quit so that they don't have to pay anyone off.

Hopefully my death would lead to the lives of upper management being ruined.
>>
I wasn't murdered guys
>>
File: 1427935907203.jpg (124 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1427935907203.jpg
124 KB, 407x407
weeks prior
>act suspicious as fuck
>ask for ridiculously high sums of money to friends and bank
>if they actually give me the money say 'no, no, dont worry, its my fault, ill deal with it myself' and dont take it
>start shaking or just look out of the window nervously from time to time
>act terrified at any loud sudden noise
>bury all my valuable things or sink them in the ocean

D-day
>break everything, make it look like there was a fight
>walk around my flat with different jsut bought suits and clothes
>make sure cloth gets stuck in splinters and shit
>burn new clothes
>harm myself enough
>make my imminent suicide look like murder as much as possible
>write note and hide it in my mouth
>"[name here] did it. please do something. i tried, i couldnt. im sorry"

if i cant do anything good with my life at the very least let me ruin someone else's. looking at you sebas you piece of shit
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>24679699
See you space cwoboy.
>>
File: peahc_what_is_the_point.png (51 KB, 203x134) Image search: [Google]
peahc_what_is_the_point.png
51 KB, 203x134
living is such an effort...
>>
File: 1448398118973.jpg (65 KB, 474x369) Image search: [Google]
1448398118973.jpg
65 KB, 474x369
>Rest is all I need
>Every time I tried, I ended up single
>Ridiculous isn't it ? I'm still young and can get anything by myself, I just have to find the right time
>Only god knows what's next, but I want to give it a try because I think I'll never be lucky enough
>Last time I've had a smile on my face seems so far away, last time I've had what I really wished for
>Love isn't the reason for me to do this, read only the first letter of each line
>>
Don't wake me up.
>>
>>24679699
Spare me your fake sympathies
Don't waste your forty days
Just bury me right away
In a simple grave
>>
I wouldn't even write suidcide note, seems completely redundant to me.
>>
>>24679699
Memes made me do it 2bh familia
>>
>>24679699
JUST CREMATE MY SHIT UP
>>
File: suicide.gif (1010 KB, 233x226) Image search: [Google]
suicide.gif
1010 KB, 233x226
Being realistic, I'd very likely fuck around in my suicide note just for fun

"My dear family and friends.

FUCKING DR. DRE NEVER RELEASED DETOX FOR FUCK'S SAKE CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE

yours only,
Lenny"
>>
Gr8 b8 me, lol XDXDXDXDXDXdd
>>
Dear [sister].
I'm sorry for depriving you of your big brother. I was meant to protect and guide you, set an example for you to live by, but I failed and couldn't bear to live until you realised how much of a failure I was.
Take care and good luck.
-Anon

Dear Familam,
Please look out for [sister] and make sure she has a support network if she struggles with mental problems too.
Also, please teach her about the virtues of chastity and for the love of god, keep her away from non-whites.
-Anon
>>
>implying I'm going to leave a note

Every who knows me will know why I did it.
>>
>>24679699
I've got nothing to say.
>>
>don't grief over me, but celebrated the fact that I lived. We all have our time, and mine has come to an end
>>
File: 1445703362094.jpg (66 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1445703362094.jpg
66 KB, 722x349
gg no re lol
>>
>>24679699
If you write a letter it shows you still care, so
>Textless post are not allowed.
>>
>>24679699
I loved (insert list here) and only (insert list here) the rest were non important at my time of death. P.S. Please water my plants. When you finally find a home you're(my mom) are going to settle in for life, mix my ashes with the soil of my plants and plant me.
>>
I'm sorry you're reading this. It was really hard to keep going on. I didn't really have a future to look forward to and I had too many issues to deal with that would have been life long and incurable.
Please have [sister's name] contact [names of my three online friends] to let them know what happened. Sorry to make you do that.
Please try and have a good life.
>>
Dear Family, friends and acquaintances.

I'm sorry that it had to end this way. God has given me this life but it was never meant to be. Life was simply not for me. Mom, I am sorry I have to bring you this sorrow, but never doubt yourself. You are a great mother and I'm forever thankful for everything.

Pray for my soul, for I am destined for hell.
>>
File: grrl.jpg (143 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
grrl.jpg
143 KB, 640x360
TREES DROP THEIR LEAVES THEY FALL BY SO FAST
NOTHING ABOUT LIFE IS FOREVER
I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
FOREVER SPREADS AND BLOCKS THE WAY
THE FUTURE FOLDS INTO TODAY
FIGHTING THE WISH TO MAKE ME LEAVE
I HAVE TO GO AND THAT'S OK
>>
My Will is easy to decide,
For there is nothing To divide
My kin don't need to fuss and moan -
"Moss does not cling to a rolling stone."
My body? Oh, If I could choose,
I would want to ashes it reduce,
And let The merry breezes blow
My dust to where some flowers grow

Perhaps some fading flower then
Would come to life and bloom again.

This is my Last and Final Will -
Good Luck to All of you.
>>
>>24680516
>also fuck you hailey you bitch
What did I do? ;_;
>>
>>24679699
>interior is crocodile/alligator
>I drive a Chevrolet movie theater
>>
File: 1369579767334.jpg (64 KB, 600x578) Image search: [Google]
1369579767334.jpg
64 KB, 600x578
>>24679699
Serious question: am I the only one who's going to leave hints that I was murdered and plant a few slight evidence pointing towards some cunt? Maybe not enough to get them arrested but surely enough to ruin their reputation?

What a boring bunch of faggots you are...
>>
>>24688766
Substitute "family" with "senpai".

That's gonna be hilarious.
>>
>going through the trouble to let the people who made you off yourself know why you offed yourself

Jeez, talk about cuccking yourself. Let their guilty consciousness be your note
>>
Poop haha I made a poopie
Bye
-Anon
>>
>>24688949
Sick fuckin line desu, I drive a Chevrolet movie theater
>>
File: eminem.png (731 KB, 504x598) Image search: [Google]
eminem.png
731 KB, 504x598
And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am
In the paper, the news every day I am
Radio won't even play my jam
Cause I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn't, then why would I say I am
In the paper, the news every day I am
I don't know it's just the way I am
>>
>>24680366
quite funny friend
>>
File: greekculture.jpg (63 KB, 413x498) Image search: [Google]
greekculture.jpg
63 KB, 413x498
>>24679699
I don't like life, I think being alive is worse than not existing and I finally have the courage to end it. Goodbye.
>>
File: kek america.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
kek america.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>24680366
Jesus Fucking Christ imagine a police team finding this as the only evidence in a suicide scene
>>
Atleast this way I go down in history. I'm with the angels now. Im glad they are all dead. I raped two of them and you'll never know which two.
>>
File: 1446602061427-mu.jpg (71 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1446602061427-mu.jpg
71 KB, 600x800
It's better than living. Nobody is at fault, save for the corpse in front of you.
-anon
btw, show this to F, M, G, J, B, and E. They are my senpai desu. Not that you aren't, but they are too.
M, tell the people with anime pics on steam that I am kill. Oh, and anyone with a long email chain on my phone too. The password for my comp is related to muh grey waifu. Thanks senpai, good luck on Wall St. Don't get too deep into that whole Yale thing.
F and J, I'm not on any stims anymore! Sorry about blowing you guys of when you told me I can't starve myself to death.
G, you are fucking rad. Stay Chad broseph.
B, fuck you. I mean that in the most loving way possible too. I don't know why I gotta say those things. Name that medigun something bane related. I got tags in my bp.
E, good luck senpai. You are a cool dude.
Oh, PS analyse the music playing and the setting this happened in. I made it my kind of art, so there is meaning behind everything.
Blame moot for leaving tho. That kek fucked off to mootxico.
>>
Honestly probably wouldn't leave a note. I feel like the complete lack of closure, and seemingly impulsiveness of it would be fitting for me.
>>
>>24679699
My whole life is shit
i ate your moms clit
nigger nig nog
i shat on a log
>>
>>24685484

that depends are you a grill?
>>
I hate my life, I hate myself, I'm nobody, just want to disappear, and I think this is the right way.

Goodbye.
>>
Not your fault mom i simply dont want to live anymore
>>
It's over. Let's go.
>>
>>24679699
I've left multiple stun guns on the kitchen table, last one standing gets all my shit.
>>
>>24679699
I'm too damn lazy for this shit.
>>
File: 1449016742513.jpg (371 KB, 1074x1502) Image search: [Google]
1449016742513.jpg
371 KB, 1074x1502
>>24685951
>looking at you sebas you piece of shit
>hating on best boy
Edgelord pls go.
>>
>>24690841
That's a good one, this comment apparently is not.
>>
Sorry for all the blood mates
>>
Would you rather watch me inevitably rot away while your hope for me slowly dwindles or have me pull the bandaid off quickly and have you get on with your life?

DO NOT POST ABOUT ME ON FACEBOOK
>>
Dear coroner

Please record my death as a suicide. I have chosen to kill myself because the DWP have ruled that I am "fit for work". I am not fit for work and I cannot get a job. My only choices were to starve or kill myself. Obviously, I have chosen the latter.
>>
Milk
Eggs
Bread
Cereal in the loops
Spaghetti
>>
Sorry, mom and dad. You gave me every advantage in the world and I fumbled them all. Don't blame yourselves, and try not to grieve.

To everyone else: don't pretend you give a shit about me in death any more than you did in life. If any of you try to make one of those farewell books or bullshit facebook eulogies to fish for likes, I'm kicking you square in the nads when I see you in hell.
>>
"oh shit i didn't know the gun was loaded"
>>
The abillity to laugh about yourself with others when you fuck up fades over time.

After a while, pain is all that's left.
>>
>>24691937
Kek
Original content
>>
>>24679699
Oooh you cannot reach me now
Oooh no matter how you try
Goodbye cruel world it's over, walk on bye
Sitting in a bunker here behind my wall
Waiting for the worms to come
In perfect isolation here behind my wall
Waiting for the worms to come
>>
I'm in a fucking coma, aren't I?
>>
So long space robots.
-Anon
>>
I can't do it anymore. Take care of the dogs and my hamster, please.

But really I'm not going to leave a suicide note, it would just make it hurt more
>>
>>24679699
>inb4 he had his life in front of him
>>
If being human means being human then I dont want to be a human
>>
I don't even know why I bothered to write this. Nobody cared while I was alive.
>>
Die young and save yourself.
>>
I'm just taking out the trash

(would climb into a dumpster prior to killing myself)
>>
I hope that after I die I become a chair or something. Like, instead of burying me in the graveyard, you should bury me in a field and grow a tree on me, then cut that tree and make a chair or whatever. Not like you give a fuck.
>>
File: tommylaugh.jpg (42 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
tommylaugh.jpg
42 KB, 600x400
>>24694199
>being a chair after death
>>
> I'll never tell you what made me do this, you'll just have to deal with not knowing I guess
>>
>>24680366
pretty impressive senpai
>>
>>24679699
Yeah how about none of us kill ourself ?
>>
>>24679699
GAS THE JEWS RACE WAR NOW
>>
>>24694199
They should make your tree into flooring for homes. Then you'd die as you lived: being walked on by everyone.
>>
I would write a note saying 'they're going to kill me', fold it up and put it in my pocket and then poison myself so there was an investigation
>>
>>24694980
kys4/mischief/
>>
I am useless; I can no longer create things of beauty, so I must die. I love you.
>>
i dont know how to be happy. nothing is fun or enjoyable to do. the jews are destroying the white race and nobody wants to do anything about it. it's better that i just end it before i get a puppy or find a girl that will be sad to see me go
>>
I'm sorry dad, please be OK.

I never lived up to your expectations

And that's OK.
>>
Nobody worry. Ma and Da, you guys did grand. Couldn't have asked for better. Chris, you were a cool brother and though I ain't seen you much in the past couple years, that's grand. You were always a good guy and you always will be.
Amy, you were a precious sister and you'll grow up to be an amazing women.
Friends-you know who you are-some of you probably saw this coming. It's not your faulty and you couldn't have stopped me. Thanks for sticking around though.
Everything was fine. Life was good. Nobody was mistreating me. Everyone did fine.

I didn't do it because I wanted death, but because I couldn't handle life.

Do not blame yourselves,

-Andrew.

PS
William Wright
If hell is real I will be waiting for you
>>
I have failed in that everyone who could have possibly bring me life has failed me - my fault for choosing the wrong people to promote my living. The fact that I have prolonged for so long is a testament not to them, but to my misdirected faith in people.
See you in the long dream. I'll be the one with the bloody hands.
>>
>>24690470

nah man I'm a dude. you're a pretty good looking guy. online dating is bullshit, why use it.
>>
I've never had a reason to live. The only reason I've stayed alive, is because I've never had a reason to die either.
I'm bored, and there's nothing left, so I guess I'll be going now.
>>
I didn't feel like writing a note, I'm sorry.
>>
>>24684223
Thats one hell of a story senpai.
>>
When life seems scarier than death, there is nothing left to live for. I'm sorry.
>>
The brisket is ... in ... the .... bleeerrRRRGGHHH
>>
>>24689205
>I raped two of them and you'll never know which two.
I'd never say I have a small dick in a suicide note. Leave that as a final surprise for the coroners.
>>
>>24679699
Life was good, cashin out before it gets bad
Adios!
>>
i didnt do it mom i got framed
>>
>>24696895
he stole that from shawshank redemption

you got me to tell you the source ;)
>>
File: Untitled (3).jpg (126 KB, 634x532) Image search: [Google]
Untitled (3).jpg
126 KB, 634x532
This is as far as I go. I only got this far to spite you and I can't do it anymore. Being poor, crazy and lonely isn't worth it. Have a good life senpai.
>>
Hey I decided to go into the endless nothingness. I don't believe theres something after death, so please don't say I'm in a better place or some shit like that.

Nobody particular is at fault here. I just fucking hate society as a whole and the daily amount of stupidity and ignorance I witnessed were too much.

Offing myself was the stupidest thing I ever did, but hey everyone makes mistakes right?

Please burn me and let my ashes fly to the moon if possible. If not just throw it into the river in our town.

Thanks to everyone who supported me and I'm sorry that I never talked about how I feel.
>>
>>24680097
Pretty much this, to be quite honest with you, family.
>>
File: 1434394255655.jpg (6 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1434394255655.jpg
6 KB, 249x249
Well well there wagekek, you better dispose of the corpse quickly and get the funeral over fast, or your boss is gonna be angry if you waste all that time mourning. Remember, another day, another dollar
>>
Eat shit, normalfags.
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 640x857) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 640x857
Allahu Akbah!

-Fin

r8
>>
All I wanted was to hold a girl's hand.
What happened to today was the fault of every girl who's ever rejected me, not me.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24679699
"See ya space cowboys"
>>
>>24696206
Who is William and what did he do Anon?
>>
>>24680033
best suicide note evah
>>
I've thought about it long and hard, and I'd probably just sum up the note to this.

>I swear I'm not upset
>>
>>24680366
TOP FUCKING KEK, 10 OUTTA FUCKING 10
>>
>>24679699
"So long and thanks for all the fish"
-Anon
>>
File: Its_wow.gif (89 KB, 400x314) Image search: [Google]
Its_wow.gif
89 KB, 400x314
>>24679699
It was jolly good fun, but my job here is done. Don't be sad too long, you all going to die anyway.
Read more, worry less.
See you soon
Me
>>
To the Senpai, do not blame yourselves. you werent the reason I was miserable.

To everyone else, FUCK THE WORLD FUCK THIS BODY KNOW IT WONT BE LONG NOW
>>
>>24679699
What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun. I'm leaving now but not for long.

I loved you all with all my heart
>>
kthxbai
>>
>>24680661
>>24679699

Boom
Bam
Bop
Badda bap boom
POW!
>>
CRASHING THIS LIFE
WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>24679699
Thanks for everything.
>>
File: nice cia.jpg (33 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
nice cia.jpg
33 KB, 472x472
>>24698999
it is really nice
>>
>write long post
>delete it all and close thread
>>
"Sorry guys, I guess I fucked up somewhere along the line. Honestly, if it turned out to be a solo-suicide, it's a miracle I didn't drag a couple normies down with me. Don't blame yourself or mourn. See you in Hell, adios."

or something really cryptic or strange. They will find my decomposing corpse lying next to 54 octagons made from sheet metal, a bath duck and 3 half empty jars of chicken blood. Good luck figuring that out, assholes.
>>
File: tabbycat1_2animals_1.png (190 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
tabbycat1_2animals_1.png
190 KB, 220x220
Final requests:

1. Don't have a funeral
2. Don't try to blame anything, its not caused by any external factors in specific
3. Don't implement any changes to anything because of this
4. Don't look through my stuff, let my brother do it

"Suicide is painless, it brings on many changes, and I can take or leave it if I please" -whatever that song from MASH is.. suicide is painless I think its called

I also have other shit but I don't want any niggers to think its a good idea and copy pasta .
>>
>>24699112
amen bother
>>
You did this to me. You left me alone. You never tried to help me when it really mattered. You never tried to understand.

You're not worthy of those tears.
>>
>>24696375

Hows the weather in California?
>>
R8 pls

To whom it may concern

It is with a heavy heart and an even heavier conscience that I write this. I know my actions may hurt the few left that care, but it is simply beyond my ability to continue this existence. Many may call it selfish, but I figure I owe it only to a myself to live a life of joy, and if I cannot, avoid a life of despair.
Everyday, I faced soul crushing loniless and depression. It may not seem like much, but I cannot live a life where it is my entire past, present, and future.
I feel as though my pain is too much for my friends and family to help me with anymore, and though I continue to struggle against it, I cannot endure it any longer.
To those who tried and failed to help, you are not to blame. It falls on me for my own happiness and no one owes it to me. The fact that I cannot even bring a genuine smile to another person's face, let alone my own, speaks volumes of my capabilities, or rather the lack there of.
The world owes a person nothing. Everything that they desire and long for, must be fought for. Despite wanting nothing more than basic happiness, I still fail to achieve it, leaving me with nothing more than worthless possessions and mind filled with the regrets of poor life decisions of the past. I cannot continue a life where I am too weak, too much of a coward and a push over, to obtain my one true desire.

I just wanted to make a change, and this is the only one im capable of.

Goodbye forever.
-signed Anon
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 1280x960
>>24680366
>playing this to your distraught mother
>>
I'm sorry mom
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 640x1136
I got a little sad it ok tho I'm happy now :)
>>
I'm sorry I couldn't be the son you've always wanted. It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's fault but my own. I haven't felt happiness in so long, every day feels the same. The past few years of my life all just feel like a blur. I know I never said it enough, but I love you and the rest of the family too. I'm sorry that you have to live with another child dying. I am weak and I can no longer do this anymore. I am sorry.

Goodbye.
>>
>>24701406
But you're not sorry enough to continue living and avoid hurting your mom, right?
>>
Sorry for the mess and the smell.

-anon
>>
Don't worry, i was already dead.
>>
If you find this note know that this wasn't suicide, Chad murdered me
>>
>>24679699
"I just didnt want to spent my entire life as a slave, but none of you never gave a shit anyway

See you all in hell"

>inb4 edgy
>>
>>24679699
It will be printed out and say if you really really like this image you can keep it as a goodbye
>>
>>24687140
>tfw it's too late to write a suicide note with
J E N N Y D E A T H W H E N
>>
File: 1448051502417.gif (1 MB, 268x274) Image search: [Google]
1448051502417.gif
1 MB, 268x274
>>24680516
>assuming i have the balls to go through with it
>there isn't anything you could have done to prevent this.
>>
>>24679699
what was the point of living?

oh and I love you dad
>>
>>24679699
Gone the way of some of the best, Hunter S. Thompson, Ernest Hemimgway, Adolf Hitler. This won't hurt a bit

Only applicable to a gunshot suicide
>>
File: instincts.png (5 KB, 255x253) Image search: [Google]
instincts.png
5 KB, 255x253
I'm sorry, mom and dad. I know you wanted better, you deserved better. This wasn't easy but it's for the best, believe me. I do not belong and have only brought misery where I walked.

I feel myself succumbing to violent urges and impulsiveness and it cannot lead anywhere worth living.

This will pass and the world will forget me. You will too.
>>
Dear Mom and Dad and dear friends,

I never thought it would come to this. I've known those who have committed suicide and told myself I would never do the same no matter how bad things got.

I thought I had a good life, a little lonely here and there but I had plenty of friends and supported myself and enjoyed life. I didn't do all the things I wanted. I procrastinated on everything I wanted to do. I did not quit my job when the time was right, I did not learn an instrument or take working out seriously last year. Nor have I read books. I have allowed my body and mind to severely deteriorate since graduating from University. I once had promise, but now have nothing.

Months ago I took drugs at a concert as I had done numerous times before. This time I either took too much or the wrong stuff and I not only ruined my mind but my body as well. I can no longer taste food properly and I don't get hungry. My mind can't think properly, rather than think about ideas and things and where I want my life to go it just sits in a blank state. I no longer am able to sleep properly, a few hours here and there does not constitute rest. My memory is shot. The desires that I have had have withered away. I no longer even desire women, that which I had wasted my time chasing for years. Yet I also no longer have the desire to focus on myself and change things, for they are beyond unchangeable. All the time is depression and anhedonia. I never knew that I could experience a lack of pleasure. I always thought no matter how depressed I was I could do certain drugs or eat my favorite food or listen to my favorite music and at least feel good temporarily. The lack of temporarily feeling good in any capacity has greatly diminished my will to live. What is the point of living if it is constant suffering with no reprieve?

I know this is selfish. I feel my mind is so destroyed as to not even be a benefit to other people. I constantly feel like a slave to others in my life.
>>
>>24685666
nice try satan but im onto your shit
>>
I won't tell you if you did this to me. I want you to carry that with you forever. In that small way, I will live on. Also, fuck you. Goodbye.
>>
This note is to attest to the fact that I killed myself. Blame none but the dead.
>>
Accidentally pooped on my penis

Now I seppuku
>>
>>24679699
I couldn't find a point and everything was out of my control and i hated that. Everyone moves on at some point and i never did.

you guys will

I love you

-M
>>
>>24703844
-p.s.
sorry about the mess if there is one
>>
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies in us while we live. I have truly been dead for awhile."
>>
File: WAKEMEUP(CANTWAKEUP).jpg (41 KB, 622x332) Image search: [Google]
WAKEMEUP(CANTWAKEUP).jpg
41 KB, 622x332
>>24680366
Top kek tbqh familia
>>
Lol I'm dead. C u at respawn area. Gf bro
>>
Here's to a better tomorrow
>>
Dear Stephanie

You c u n t I'll c u n hell
>>
I guess I couldn't keep up in the end, don't feel sorrow, just know I'm happier now.
>>
>>24680366
lol. brightened my night m8
>>
>>24679699

>tfw writing it preemptively right now so that if I decide to go down in flames I won't have to wait

I don't know why I'm writing this long autistic ramble, but here it is because I think there needs to be an explanation for what's happened. I'm sorry for any type of pain this may have caused you. This was not selfish, I didn't ask to be brought into this world, but I love my Mom and Dad all the same, they didn't know it would be this impossible for me to associate with the world around me. If it helps at all, just remember that I am not exactly a person in the sense that other people are. I am simply a walking body with cognition enough to live and think, not to function with other "normal" people and succeed in this fucked up world. I also made little emotional connection on my own effort, so it will only be hard for the first few months for you, then things will be back to normal I hope. Behind the "good" grammar and the few bits of robotic knoledge I picked up from the waste that was 14 years of schooling, there is nothing worth mentioning. Thank you for loving me and caring for me, but I don't think any kind of pushing or help will get me to where I ened to be. I hope to see you in time.
>>
File: 1447268150105.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1447268150105.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
Does anyone know if the news will show my internet history of weird shit when I die? I delete it on my pc but idk about the NSA.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1427996361097.jpg (23 KB, 500x585) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1427996361097.jpg
23 KB, 500x585
Not verbatim but this was essentially what I had written out a few years back when I thought I might actually do it.

Dear mom and dad. Im so sorry. You guys were the only thing that got me through the day. Im sorry I wasn't strong enough to make it through this life. Please dont tell the little kids what happened until they're old enough to understand. I dont want their memory of me to be a sad one. I hope one day you can forgive me. I dont know if heaven is real, but I know you do. If it is, my only prayer is that god forgives me and lets me see you one last time.
>>
File: 1445953960236.gif (483 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1445953960236.gif
483 KB, 500x375
I stopped having fun a long time ago. The job I work consumes my entire life because it gives me an excuse to be anti-social and not commit to anyone. I don't care for people. All a conversation is, is waiting your turn to talk about yourself. After a while I just tune them out, like I tune everything else out.

I'm tired of waiting. The truth is I don't want to do anything. I want to live alone and just do nothing all day. I want to free myself from every obligation. But that day will never come. The truth is I will never get to retire and "enjoy my life." I'm not waiting an entire lifetime for something I can have right now.

In death no one can impose obligations upon me. I am truly free.
>>
File: 30459823422.jpg (47 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
30459823422.jpg
47 KB, 800x522
>>24704657
Pretty much this. If my mom and dad weren't here, I would instantly end it. The only thing is I wish I could have gone of to Kurdistan instead of being forced to go to fucking college. Every day I plan out my neet lifestyle for when I drop out or plan a way to end it.
>>
>>24704866
I don't plan on an heroing but this was my backup plan for a while. Im in college too and I'm just as alone as I started. Just hang in there, once you finish you can have lots of free time for anime and vidya instead of lecture and projects.
>>
File: dd.png (17 KB, 609x753) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
17 KB, 609x753
>2015+1
>writing anything but "allahu akbar"

Explain yourselves, families.
>>
>>24704908
I think I'll stick it out a few more days. I know it might be better or not after Christmas break, after spending some time with family
thanks for the advice m8
>>
>>24705176
You might as well anon, the semesters almost over and if you make it you get one step closer to having a career and actual money. Everyone bombs finals anyway so dont freak out.
>>
meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath
ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef
>>
>>24705030
Lol the news will be posting internet history of Orthodox podcasts, ISIS nasheeds, anti-immigration videos, fuck people will be confused
>>
>>24679699

It was fun but I'm tired.

Sorry.
>>
>>24698328
underrated note
>>
a picture of a crying Keion and the text
"Can't just post an image anymore desu senpai"
>>
A permanent solution for a permanent problem.
sorry I was a failure mom and dad.
and thank you, I know I couldn't possibly have said that enough through all these years.

- The only son of my father. The end to his family line, Anon
>>
Girls always pick guys over me in the short and long term. I'm just doing them a favor by removing myself from the equation.

Don't make a scene. I died years ago.
>>
Whenever I fantasize about it I always imagine just leaving a tiny note like "later dudes". The idea being that it's so liberating I don't really give a shit about writing a note because I don't have to do shit anymore.

Now I'm moving away from that kind of thinking, though.
>>
When you stole my iPod, you stole my last reason to live.
>>
>

They don't deserve shit from me
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 55

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.