[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I DON'T EVER WANT TO FEEL LIKE I DID THAT DAY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1423019734011.png (88 KB, 336x365) Image search: [Google]
1423019734011.png
88 KB, 336x365
I DON'T EVER WANT TO FEEL

LIKE I DID THAT DAY
>>
>>24679587
I know this feeling.
>tfw g***uation day traumatized me in so many ways that just hearing the word makes me freak the fuck out
>>
>>24679995
What happened?
Tell us!
>>
>>24679995
Please anon. Vent a little about it.
>>
Chili Peppers?
>>
>>24680025
>>24680142
I'll try to summarize it.
>sick
>oneitis hasn't spoken to me in over a week
>anxiety through the roof
>recently lost the only girl who ever showed interest in me
>had to practice like three days in a row at the school gym and the fucking stadium it was at
>Senior Year I cut off literally everyone I knew except my oneitis
>had to wear a tie that was choking me
>plot twist: my oneitis was the valedictorian and EVERY BODY hated her
>had to listen to her speech for what felt like hours
>also apparently if your hands go anywhere above your waist while you're' walking the stage, you will not graduate
>my turn to walk
>get called up
>look down
>COVER MY FACE WITH MY HANDS
>want to cry
>accept my diploma
>shaking hands with people I literally went to Kindergarten with who are now stupid fucking "class representatives"
>oneitis is like one foot away
>specifically look in the opposite direction
>run across the stage
>"Smile, Anon!"
>face still scrunched up, eyes closed
>those were my Graduation Photos
>to this day, my Father still makes fun of me for "looking like fucking Gollum in my Graduation Photos"
>afterwards
>walk for over an HOUR looking for my Family because the Principal lied and said NO BELONGINGS AT ALL ON YOUR PERSON OR YOU WILL BE SENT HOME
>see oneitis and her whole family, who were also valedictorian three fucking years in a row before her
>walking around aimlessly
>I took my cap and gown off immediately when we were allowed to leave
>start to get really hot
>unbutton shirt
>but can't get tie off
>walking around with a red ball of garbage and my tie fucking sideways with my shirt unbuttoned
>FINALLY find my Family
>they ask me what the fuck all that was
>ignore them
>get told to put my clothes back on for photos :^)
>this takes a fucking half hour
>look fucking pissed in every photo
>after that
>go to dinner at fucking Midnight
>the whole "so what now Anon? :^)" spiel
>give them the NEET speech
>end
>>
>>24680477
That wasn't a Summary, I'm sorry. Just typing all that made me sick to my stomach. But it all worked out I guess because I make $12/hr getting yelled at all day and fucking things up while my oneitis is wasting her Youth at Uni 4 Hours away while ALL of my paycheck goes towards another Succubus. Please kill me.
>>
>>24680313
ye it hits deep
>>
>>24680025
>>24680142
Did no one like my story? ;~;
>>
>>24680629
It's a song about my people. The Bridge People.
>>
>>24679587
Fun fact: That song is about the RHCP singer doing heroin under a bridge.
>>
>>24679587
TAKE ME TO THE PLACE I LOVE

TAKE ME ALL THE WAY
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.