[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Highschool dropout neet living at home for the past couple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>Highschool dropout neet living at home for the past couple of years
>Decided to stop being neet and try to get a job
>Been a month and no one is even calling back, not even the minimum wage places I've been applying to.
>>
Did you really apply to places like walmart, mcdonalds, etc?
>>
>>24679377
Haven't sunk that low yet, but other places like Carribou and Coberns or what have you
>>
File: 1441164252570.gif (1 MB, 280x210) Image search: [Google]
1441164252570.gif
1 MB, 280x210
>don't have any real education
>no work experience in multiple years
>he thinks anybody would want to hire him when there's people who at least have a highschool diploma and some other shit jobs on their resume applying for the same position

You made your bed when you made such shit life choices, now sleep in it.
>>
>>24679405
>sinking that low
dude you are at bottom already, and that is all you can count on getting tbqh. I have been at Subway for 4 years and I am 26. wasn't even in college until 2 years ago. life will get a lot worse before it gets better, once you get on your own, have bills, etc., but when it gets better, it gets a LOT better. I am on my own and have been for 3 years.

meanwhile, my mom is still depressed and doing nothing about it, and my sister has had 2 kids and been to rehab twice for crack.
>>
>>24679362

Just lie dumbass. I stopped going to school when I was 12 and was in and out of juvie. I just tell em I got a diploma and they have never checked.
>>
Are you a fat fuck with no job experience?

It's going to be real hard to get a job. Work on networking. Bother everyone you know about getting a job.

Work on being a man they'll be comfortable to vouch for. Shower. Dress as well as you can. Brush your teeth. DIET. Losing weight can be a good way to show them you're making changes.

>>24679377
And for fucks sake, apply everywhere. You're a high school dropout. You are that low. Get past your ego, fucking accept it, and start working towards a better future.
>>
File: AHAHA FAGGOT.jpg (64 KB, 580x348) Image search: [Google]
AHAHA FAGGOT.jpg
64 KB, 580x348
>>24679362
Genuinely curious, what is stopping you from going back and getting your GED?

>>24679739
>Get past your ego, fucking accept it, and start working towards a better future.
People who drop out of high school aren't known for making wise life decisions
>>
>>24679477
Fuck off back to Facebook, normalfaggot scum
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.