[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watching Breaking Bad >Walt's wife keks him because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9
File: 1343076142350.jpg (102 KB, 775x1523) Image search: [Google]
1343076142350.jpg
102 KB, 775x1523
>Watching Breaking Bad
>Walt's wife keks him because she's mad that he did something illegal for his family and lied to protect her
Is this a white woman thing?
Holy fucking hell, if women are like this, why would any man get married to these pieces of shit?
>>
She's mad because he lied to her over, and over, and over again and begged him to come clean. She's mad because he turned into a different person than the one she married. If he had told her early on she would have been mad, but she'd never have turned him in. She ended up being a real asset. If he had just told her from the beginning she would have been the most ride or die bottom bitch EVER.

And he didn't do it for his family. It's clear that even by the second episode he's doing it for the rush, because he likes it. He didn't lie to protect her. He lied to protect himself. When you're married you don't lie to each other, that's the easiest way to have a bad time.
>>
File: drive0001.jpg (69 KB, 1111x502) Image search: [Google]
drive0001.jpg
69 KB, 1111x502
>>24679288
His hands were a little dirty. Woman have done worse things for money.
>>
>>24679351
>And he didn't do it for his family. It's clear that even by the second episode he's doing it for the rush, because he likes it.
Right, that's why he spent 7-8 episodes doing nothing.
>>
>>24679351
>two wrongs
>making right
>>
File: 1444339361550.jpg (25 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444339361550.jpg
25 KB, 250x250
>Birthed a fucking cripple
>husband has cancer
>instead of dying and giving her his pension like a responsible adult he cocks it all up with another baby and bring the long dick of the law into their lives along with the rotten dicks of thieves
They're both idiots.
Really shows how true to life the show is to the american education system when a dumbfuck highschool chem teacher's first thoughts on dying of cancer is "welp, better cook some meth".
also
>white woman thing
Take your racebaiting ass back to tumblr, normie.
>>
>>24679383
He admitted at the end he did it because he liked it. Just because he tried to quit a couple times doesn't mean he didn't enjoy it, just like actual drugs.
>>
>>24679421
wtf are you talking about?
>>24679430
a pension isn't going to pay for his kid's education. It probably won't even pay the mortgage, his teaching job didn't. Watch the first episode again to see how he got the idea to cook meth. It wasn't just the money either. Hank emasculated him at his own birthday party, that shit was embarrassing.
>>
File: 1448962153498.jpg (371 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1448962153498.jpg
371 KB, 1600x1200
>>24679504
I don't put up with normalfag TV so I'd rather not.
They're both shit people.
>>
File: Kodi_2015_12_01_23_43_01_664.jpg (661 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Kodi_2015_12_01_23_43_01_664.jpg
661 KB, 2048x1152
>>24679570
Nah, Skyler is extra shit.
>>
>>24679570
The difference is Styler remained the same shit person Walter married, whereas Walt did a complete 180. Imagine marrying a shy chemist and all of a sudden one day realizing you're married to a lying, murdering drug kingpin.
That shit ain't fair.
>>
Sky probably thought Walt was banging younger chicks now that he was drug money wealthy and got back at him
>>
>>24679288
Walt's an asshole and I'm glad everyone hated him at the end
Seriously all he did was scream and flip out on anyone who didn't do everything exactly as he wanted
>>
>>24679645
>Woman thinks something stupid and does something even dumber
Sounds about right.
/thread
>>
>>24679288
Why do you waste your time watching that Jewish filth?
>>
>>24679645
No, she fucked Ted specifically so that she could tell Walt that she fucked him so that he would finally realize their marriage was over and let her go. And to piss him off.
>>
"I fucked Ted" is not an original post apparently
>>
>>24679661
Everyone told me it was great.
It's pretty good, but I think they really want the audience to hate Skyler's guts.
Well, her and her sister.
They both seem like pretty shitty people.
Aside from that, all the other characters are pretty great.
>>
>>24679880
Also, Walt Jr went from shit-tier to 10/10-tier.
>>
Wasn't it >implied that she keked him before the whole cancer thing started at an office party? She was a ho fo sho tho from the outset.
>>
>>24679351
Here we see female logic on full display. Remember that using sex as a weapon is technically abuse and should never be tolerated. If a woman tries to harm you emotionally by kuking you then she is a fucking whore that needs to die.
>>
>>24679652
>Tripfag dislikes men who aren't betas
Can't say I'm surprised.
>>
>>24680161
He is beta though
He just goes on manchildish rampages a lot
>>
>>24680233
>He is beta though
Dude literally fucked up an entire cartel drug family.
That's pretty alpha.
Shame he got KEKED.
>>
The series was just ruined for me.
>>
>>24680246
And he died when he did it
They had to make him go out with a bang or it wouldn't be dramatic enough
Other than that he just acted like an autist
>>
File: 1397056426435.jpg (32 KB, 400x391) Image search: [Google]
1397056426435.jpg
32 KB, 400x391
>>24679288
>watch breaking bad
>watch walt turn down free medical treatment from elliot

THEY OFFERD WALT A FUCKING SIX FIGURE JOB THATS EVERYTHING TAKING CARE OF. but nope lets blame skylar for staying with a crippled son and a poor teacher husband.

breaking bad sucks
>>
>>24680316
>Work for the guy that stole your research, your girlfriend, and your credit
I know betas and women have no backbone, but holy fuck.
>>
>>24679880
I didn't get that at all. Marie was kind of insane, but the way she cared for Hank when he was recovering, and the way he treated her, she was a fucking saint. Every single one of those characters was deeply flawed.
>>24679915
No, they mentioned that Ted had flirted with her or come onto her at a party before she left the job the first time.
>>24679951
Are you saying Styler is somehow worse than Walt? I think fucking some other dude after you tell your husband you want a divorce is not half as bad as murdering people, poisoning kids and manufacturing meth.
>>24680342
Men and their fucking pride. His pride was more important to him his family for sure.
>>
>>24680362
>Whore
What are you doing here, don't you have a superior man's dick to suck and worship?
>>
File: 1439874915945.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
1439874915945.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>24680362
>I think fucking some other dude after you tell your husband you want a divorce is not half as bad as murdering people, poisoning kids and manufacturing meth.

Well you thought wrong slut. Betraying the trust of a loved one is far far worse than harming others who you have almost no connections to and manufacturing meth is not immoral in any way shape or form.
>>
>>24680377
I do, but he's watching agents of shield right now
>>
>>24680439
Give him a bj you whore, that's why you're there.
I doubt he keeps you around for your clearly shit opinions.
>>
>>24680433
He betrayed her when he told her literally hundreds of lies and put their family in jeopardy. I have a hard time believing you're really this stupid.
>>24680473
I have to wait until the spice from the salsa in my mouth wears of. That would not be pleasant for him.
>>
>>24680573
>I have to wait until the spice from the salsa in my mouth wears of.
off*
>>
>>24680573
>He betrayed her when he told her literally hundreds of lies and put their family in jeopardy.
The whole point of telling her lies was to keep the family OUT of jeopardy and have something to give them when he dies.
Jesus, women really are retarded.
It's like an entire gender with no concept of pride, honor, integrity, or duty.
>>
>>24680616
>actually defending the guy who was obsessing over someone who wanted him to leave
>>
>>24680648
Shit, I keep forgetting to filter you.
Thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: 1440139868455.gif (19 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1440139868455.gif
19 KB, 645x773
>>24680573
>He betrayed her when he told her literally hundreds of lies and put their family in jeopardy.

Are you seriously implying that lying to protect your family is the same thing as fucking someone other than your spouse while you are married? Typical female outlook on sexuality and marriage. I hope a Chad beats you to death one day.
>>
>>24680703
>>24680616
I don't know how you people continue to think he did this whole thing for "Muh Family" even when he admitted he didn't. He did it for his own ego. End of story.
>>
>>24680726
No, he did it for his family AND his ego.
I know women can't comprehend doing something for more than one reason since for them emotions > all, but the man had genuinely noble pursuits.
Damn shame his shitty wife ruined it all.
>>
>Gather the ire of literally your entire family, including your in-laws
>All so you can get back at your husband in a cowardly manner
Jesus, do women have no souls?
>>
>>24680757
The cancer and his family were excuses. Like I said, watch the first episode again. He's scrubbing tires and getting shit on by his brother and dealing with asshole teenagers all day. He wanted to win at something, he wanted to feel like a man. That's why he got all pissed when his cancer went into remission because he didn't have an excuse anymore.
He had no honor, no nobility, no integrity except in his product.
And how the fuck did his wife ruin it?! Hank figuring him out had nothing to do with Styler. Hank is the one who left Gale's book in the shitter. It's like you didn't even watch the show.
>>
Yea, I felt sorry for her, then she started cheating and I instantly hated her.
Saul's my favorite character though, at least he doesn't pretend that he's not a scumbag.
>>
>>24679880
Its funny, because I thought the same thing, but all the normies I talked to thought she was in the right by cheating on him, and walt was the bad guy.
>>
>>24681669
Normies are pretty stupid.
>H-HE WASN'T EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE
Just goes to show that you should never trust a woman.
>>
>>24680573
A fucktoy shouldn't be eating hot salsa, kinda ruins your one purpose.
>>
>>24681690
It was a guy, too. Sometimes, I wonder if we really are the betas.
>>
>>24681788
Nah, /r9k/ is a mix of omegas, deltas, and betas.
And the few special snowflake omegas who think they're gammas.
Most betas are desperate normies.
>>
File: 1444888025196.png (64 KB, 279x294) Image search: [Google]
1444888025196.png
64 KB, 279x294
>>24681690
She told him that she wanted a divorce. At that point they basically are not a thing anymore. I don't see why the declaration was even necessary honestly. If you had ever been in a relationship you would know that sometimes you can just feel it when a relationship is over.
>>
>>24681883
>She told him she wanted a divorce, that makes it okay, this 16 year marriage is 100% comparable to flings I had in college
Female logic in a nutshell really, it's like a perpetual childhood.
>>
>>24681669
She wasn't in the right, but it wasn't half as bad as all the shit Walt pulled. She's just your random, run of the mill bitch. Walt was a monumental piece of shit.
>>
>These people saying Walter makes meth for the rush/for his ego
God damn you people are stupid.
Walter makes meth because he loves chemistry.
He missed doing REAL chemistry, ACTUAL research.
He was tired of his dead-end job teaching literal children, he wanted to actually apply all the knowledge he had.
>>
>>24679288
Breaking Bad was crap after season 3

>BLOOABLOO MUR FAMRY H4TES ME ;;;;((( JESSE TYM2KEK
>>
>>24682496
meth was basic fucking chemistry to him dude obviously it wasnt that go back to reddit
he needed money, could make money this way, and was continually pushed into making more/going deeper into criminal activity
Walts wife was a huge bitch and a poorly written character
>>
What was the outrage like when Todd killed the kid?
>>
I felt bad for walt until he poisoned the kid.

The wife was a cunt, he tried to keep her out of it and the bitch kept persisting. Only AFTER leaving him was it apparently okay to pocket the dirty money and fuck old chad from work again.

His son was a literal mumbling retard
"Boohoo why doU fight ;(( gib me attention buy me things b4 i kill myself"

Jesse was the only well thought of character, reminded me of my brother.
>>
>>24679288
I watched the series because everybody told me so. I as pretty furious for most of the time.
>Walt is a dumb fucking idiot
>His wife is a whore
>Their son is not just a cripple, he is retarded as fuck
>The junkie guy should have been killed in the first season
>>
Jesse was by far the most sophisticated character 2bh
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.