[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I convince my parents to let me leave nigworld and attend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 4341241234.png (302 KB, 700x622) Image search: [Google]
4341241234.png
302 KB, 700x622
How do I convince my parents to let me leave nigworld and attend college out of state in the clean state of Utah
>I don't want you too far away
>I don't want to have to worry about you
>It cost too much
I don't want to live here anymore god dammit
>>
>>24679159

If you're not Mormon, you'll get a little culture shock from living in Utah.
>>
>>24679159
>>24679200
As a non-mormon living in Utah, it will be weird. Hard to find gf since they all want to wait until marriage to have sex. College isn't super expensive. And also it's REALLY FUCKING COLD HERE. It dropped to 0 degrees just yesterday. I actually know a guy who is from Louisiana who's going to school with me. He's a cool dude and not super mega mormon like everyone else here.
>>
>>24679310
that sounds great desu
I actually really like the cold and it's humid and hot here all the time
I thought deserts were supposed to be hot though
>>
>>24679347
Desert just means there's not a ton of rainfall, which is true here, but since it's so fucking cold after the first initial big snow it just stays around forever.
When I first got here people told me the seasons of Utah are almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction season.
>>
>>24679395

Can I move to Utah and just pretend to be Mormon and get away from the niggers?
>>
>>24679441
Don't even pretend. They'll try to invite you to church events and tell you about Mormonism either way. It's really awkward when your friend wants to pray with you after every time you hangout.

There are black people here, but they're really nice and not gangsta ass nigga tier.
>>
>>24679441
What colleges were you looking into?
>>
Where you at in /louisiana/ senpai? Not a lot of niggies where I'm at.
>>
>>24679159
Louisiana cyborg here. What part are you from? No TOPS for that free uni?

>CS major at SELU
>>
>>24679552
>>24679518
Baton Rouge, if I can't leave I'm looking at either Southeastern or Louisiana Tech
>>
>>24679577
I'm from Denham Springs. It's like the shitty suburbs of BR. Drive isn't too bad to SELU once you get used to it only like 40 minutes.

Big warning for Southeastern, all departments here except Nursing,CS,Education, and Speech-Language pathology are shit. Those four are literally the only ones that I know people don't switch out of besides business.

Also what do you plan on majoring in?
>>
>>24679159
but what about all the mormons?
>>
>>24679668
I have no idea
I'm best at mathematics so it most likely will be my major
I want to try getting into dentistry or accounting but neither of those are probably going to happen
>>
I'll try to become a psychiatrist if I don't an hero before then.
>>
File: 14289596895767_f.jpg (173 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
14289596895767_f.jpg
173 KB, 500x375
>tfw /utah/
>tfw /mormon/
come join the best state in the union lads. No hipsters though
>>24679310
David is that you
>>
>>24679698
The accounting program is alright here. My brother-in-law has a degree in it. He enjoyed it, not a lot of maths though, mainly business type classes and applied math classes.

A pure math major here would be risky. Don't fall for any meme bullshit SELU says about "our classes are smaller than LSU/UOL/LA Tech/etc. you'll excel here cuz it easier." Calc II here has a 22% pass rate and the professors take pride in that for some reason. Idk anything about dentistry here.
>>
geaux cajuns
>>
>>24679159
You're legally an adult, do whatever you want to do.
>>
>>24679866
I just wanted to get into Southeastern because it's not a giant community like LSU
It honestly just feels off putting to be surrounded by a bunch of people my age in that weird village like environment where everyones always hanging out around campus
>>
>>24679936
>lmplying I'm paying for it
>>
>>24679944
I feel you. Would you live there or commute?
>>
>>24679986
If LSU I'd still live at home because I'm about 10 minutes away atm
But I'd rather be able to live on my own and get a part time job to pay for it
>>
File: 1444814089326.png (275 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1444814089326.png
275 KB, 500x706
>>24679795

>seeking elevation to godhood
>baptising the dead
>Mormon Jesus
>magic underwear
>black people were caused by spirits neutral in the conflict of good vs. evil

Heresy. Not even once.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.