[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What secrets will you take to your grave? My vore, giantess,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1447005570437.png (365 KB, 530x445) Image search: [Google]
1447005570437.png
365 KB, 530x445
What secrets will you take to your grave?

My vore, giantess, and feet fetish is somethign to name
>>
File: 1442688900656.jpg (20 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
1442688900656.jpg
20 KB, 500x404
when i was like 14 i torrented a bunch of CP and busted multiple nuts to it before deleting it and wanting to kill myself
>>
Ah, a fellow degenerate in the land of unspeakable fetishes.
>>
I was too scared to sleep by myself and used to sleep in my parents' room until I was 12.
>>
I stood outside my brother's door and masturbated to the sounds of him having sex with his girlfriend on many separate occasions.
>>
I buried a plastic bag with a plastic cup inside and it had like 1 ounce of weed seeds in it.
>>
>>24678888
Fetish forfeetsis absolutely normie core. Just look at Quentin Tarantino and his shitty movies.
>>
>>24678888

I killed a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
>>
>>24678969

When i was younger and sleeping over my brothers apartment i always heard his roommate having sex with a girl (usually a new girl every weekend). I had the craziest times jerking off to them. Then i pretended to sleep while the chick went to the bathroom and i could see some skin, sometimes ass. I never got caught but i think my brothers friend knew cause he'd always pat my head and say "sleep well?" He was cool.
>>
>>24679018
Well I'm going to Jackson. I'm gonna mess around.
>>
>>24679003
Just because its normie doesn't mean you don't wanna hide it forever, although I agree it's not as bad as the other two by a mile.
>>
>>24678916
Interesting. Are you a pedophile to date? You don't have to be proud, but we are anons
>>
>>24679330
I have fapped to CP a few times through the years but I'm not sure if I would call myself a pedo. I actually find kids IRL kinda horrible. I think it's one of those situations where I find the taboo hotter than the actual thing I'm jerking it to. Makes me feel a little more comfortable because I know I'm not one of those people who might go overboard and actually try and use a kid one day.
>>
>>24679416
Ah so its like most vore kids, I see. Don't worry, as long as you don't do this shit irl and keep it to yourself, don't feel that bad.
>>
>>24678888

One time when I was younger I killed my neighbour's cat by accident and framed this jerk who used to live over the street from me. Long story though
>>
>>24679479
can you at least tldr how you fucked up the cat?
>>
Had a short fling with my grandma. Well it's a two-person secret.
>>
>>24679521

Poisoned it, put slug pellets in its food bowl to make it a bit ill because the fucker scratched me but I didn't realise how strong they were

Found the cat dead with foamy shit coming out of its mouth
>>
>>24679564

how did you frame him
>>
>>24679639

So this douche lived across the street and would bully me on the way to/from school, he was kinda rich and had this chill out shed in his back yard (like those outhouses with two floors where kids can hang out, like big sheds)

I out the dead cade in a bag (its owners were away) and snuck into douche's back garden when his family were out

Went up to the shed, saw the window open and was going to just dump the cat in there but I undid the latch and let myself in, then I took the cat and tied a piece of rope around its tail and then hung it from one of the rafters just above the stairs before leaving and locking the door/climbing out the window and pulling it shut so it looked like it was before

Then I went back to my house and complained of this funny smell coming from their garden after washing my hands to make sure I didn't smell myself

Dad goes over, looks through the shed window, sees the hanging cat and immediately rings the police, who arrive, then douche's family get back whilst the policemen are still there and douche promptly gets taken away by them

The cat was tied with some of his rope in his shed so they assumed he'd killed it and he had to go for therapy and shit before his family moved out of the area.
>>
>>24679779
wtf happened to the kid after he got arrested
nice revenge btw
>>
I fuck my ex-best friend's current boyfriend. I feel like it's sweet revenge and regret nothing.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 669x705) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 669x705
>>24679779

DEVILISH

serious though what the fuck
>>
I get horny from self wedgies. I spank myself and love inserting stuff into my ass.
>>
I am a slut. I'll happily pull down my pants and panties and get fucked.
>>
I definitely do not have an incest story in my childhood.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.