[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE I STAY NOIDED I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: noicec.jpg (940 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
noicec.jpg
940 KB, 2000x1123
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
I STAY NOIDED
I'VE SEEN FOOTAGE
>>
I'VE TRIED NOTHING, EVERYTHING WORKS
>>
I got the pasty in my taxi
you need a nibble?
you can eat between the pastry and the meat
>>
i miss mummy
>>
Ah yes I remember 2013
>>
>>24678796
RESPONSIBLITY'S COOL, BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE, LIKE GETTIN YA DICK RODE ALL FUCKIN NIGHT
>>
i have extremely low self esteem and im too anxious to leave the house
i wish i could start over with my body
>>
File: bishop.jpg (15 KB, 275x424) Image search: [Google]
bishop.jpg
15 KB, 275x424
TEACHING BISHOPS HOW TO WIN
>>
what is Ride's workout?
>>
>>24678964
all upperbody and core
>>
>>24678925
EVERYTHING IS SO LAME MOM
>>
>>24678796
Itgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoesitgoes

GUILLOTINE.
>>
I remember the big fuss about Death Grips. Did what I did with NMH - waited until nobody was discussing them, then listened.
They're pretty good.
>>
>>24679032
>caring about the fandom and not the music
hmmmmm
>>
File: 1416703243398.jpg (39 KB, 459x345) Image search: [Google]
1416703243398.jpg
39 KB, 459x345
yfw government plates is their best album
>>
>>24679056
2deep desu familia
>>
>>24679040

That's a pretty insipid stock-opinion, mate. Its what every schoolboy says to his mates to show how above the trends he is.
>>
>>24679111
I can actually listen to music for the music and not sometime random bullshit opinion over fandoms
and here you are, shitposting ala Australian
>>
>>24678964
3x5 fighting a demon in a crackhouse
>>
File: 1445901821411.jpg (192 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
1445901821411.jpg
192 KB, 719x1280
>>24678796
mfw people like the abomination known as mc ride
>>
>>24679139

>I can actually listen to music for the music and not sometime random bullshit opinion over fandoms

Sure you can. I hear this over and over again, never has it been true.
You will never accept that there are bands you don't listen to because of the fanbase, I will never get you to admit that, you will keep denying it because obviously you want me to be wrong, and if I'm right, you won't say.

Fuck, why did I bother in the first place. Just tell me how impressionable I am, unlike yourself, and consider this a win.
>>
>>24679316
I don't listen to certain bands because their music sucks, not because their fanbase sucks. This isn't some rare or pseudointellectual opinion, this is very commonly held.
>>
>>24678964
You should see his concerts
>>
>>24679381

>This isn't some rare or pseudointellectual opinion, this is very commonly held.

I'm not calling you a pseud, I'm calling you a hypocrite.
You can hold an opinion insincerely, even being unaware of your hypocrisy. Its commonly held because its easy to say and requires very little thought.
There's always an exception, which is hardly ever regarded as an exception. Since I don't know you, I can't even guess what that exception would be, but I expect that its there.
>>
>>24679571
so you're just generalizing
nice
>>
>>24678796

Artificial death in the west
EAST
>>
>>24679633

I'm questioning a general, abstract principle which doesn't hold up in reality.
That isn't a generalisation, its a criticism of a generalisation.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK