[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /opiates/ or /consideringopiates/ here? >5 months later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17
Who /opiates/ or /consideringopiates/ here?
>5 months later still can't stop thinking about ex and all the shit she did to fuck me up
>Just want to numb it out until it finally stops or goes away
At this point I'm not really sure I even care what happens.
Thoughts/experiences?
>>
>>24678156
I started smoking weed and cigarettes for a year until I opened my eyes and noticed a year has gone by and I will never have her back. The pain never goes away but you merely learn to bury it. The oneitis will be your phantom pain until you move on.
>>
File: 1213672115251.jpg (99 KB, 481x362) Image search: [Google]
1213672115251.jpg
99 KB, 481x362
>>24678156
Don't do opiates. You'll literally kill yourself slowly.

Just go to a shrink and tell him all the things you're feeling, but omit the part about it being caused by feelings for your ex. You might be able to get some zombifying antidepressants or if you're lucky, some benzos.
>>
>>24679390
i got some ativans but it just doesnt do it for me.
i have my first psyche appointment in two weeks maybe ill try there.
>>
Honestly bros just stick to weed. And even that, keep it in moderation.

Stay away from pills. They'll kill your soul.
>>
>>24678156
Daily morphine user reporting in.

36hours without opiates and it's crippling, hellish sickness for me. I'm currently trying to taper down my doses. I'm tired of being constipated all the time and not being able to wank.
>>
>>24678156
Functioning opiate user here, ask me anything.

I used to snort morphine, which is pretty high up on the opiate never coming back list. Was able to kick that, now I pop pills here and there, do some PST here and there, and Kratom here and there.
>>
File: Picture 1739.jpg (192 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1739.jpg
192 KB, 1280x960
alcohol is more readily available
plus you can become the liquor
>>
>>24680829
I thought nasal morphine had a shitty absorption rate.

>functioning opiate user here
Good on ya. All these people demonizing opiates like they're straight from hell. Really they're not that bad unless you start shooting.

They have zero toxicity and are easy on the body. No comedown etc. Opiates are the beez kneez however, yes, they are very addicting.
>>
>>24680829
Whats probably the best to get started on I guess or generally easiest to acquire for entry level getting into them
I've had some here and there through old friends but don't have any connections at all whatsoever anymore.
>>
>>24680900
Hello, one known as Sampson. Do you really enjoy getting drunk or is it just to numb the pain? cos I think alcohol is shitty recreationally but effective at killing bad thoughts.

You smoke weed too don't ya bro? Which do you like more? weed or alchy?
>>
>>24680829
I popped dilaudid & pure oxy and never got addicted, went cold turkey right after i ran out of pills and never bought off the street
Anyone saying that it's impossible to break is a weak human being
>>
psychedelics > opiates

but hey enjoy your crippling physical addiction and destroying your organs not to mention the nightmare withdrawals when you eventually find yourself without it for 1 reason or another
>>
>>24680938
Codeine from pharmacies, if your country has it.
>>
>>24680971
In my opinion, absorbing an opiate through the stomach is nice, but it just doesn't compare to the realm of IV (never tried) or IN

>>24680938
You should either look into making PST or buying some Kratom (legal). Kratom can feel like Vicodin a bit

>>24680937
It was crushed Opana, Hydromorphone. It's one of the absolute godliest sensations in the world and in research, it's way up there. I don't know if the Hydromorphone is different than morphine alone
>>
>>24680981
tried phychs, got the worst panic attack of my life, and always get bad panic attacks from smoking weed, as well as alcohol just making me feel like even more shit
>>
>>24680971
That's not how it works, if it was easy then you never kicked the addiction because you were never addicted.

Everyone gets some kind of pain killer after most surgery and then stops after the bottle is gone

Does't mean you were strong enough to kick an opiate addiction, it means you were never addicted.
>>
>>24680981
>destroying your organs

literally wut? opiates are non toxic and very harmless to the body. that's why fuckin 90 year old arthitis patients with bad livers get prescribed OXY from doctors.

I mean, psycadelics and opiates are distinct beasts and both good for their own purposes. If you wanna expand your mind and trip out, then go psychs, if you wanna leave the world behind and bask in a warm glow, then use opiates.

I agree that the motivation for using opiates is a lot more dangerous than the motivation for using psychs. The addiction potential is pretty high.
>>
>>24681029
Hydromorphone is quite a lot different from morphine. It makes sense now that you snort hydromorph. That shit is good nasally.
>>
>>24681060
this. People are so gay sometimes.
If he didn't get WD's then you're not kicking a habit.
>>
>>24681029
>>In my opinion, absorbing an opiate through the stomach is nice, but it just doesn't compare to the realm of IV (never tried) or IN

A little backstory with me is in order I guess.
I had kidney stones, and they gave me IV dilaudid at the ER. I required surgery, and got ~60 4mg? dilaudid and 150 10mg oxys when i got out. Only actually needed like 25 between the two, and had fun w/ the rest

>>24681060
That's also possible, from stories I've heard it's very easy to get addicted, my brother's a heroin addict, and two of my cousins are heroin addicts.
>>
>>24679358
The pain does go away, unless you're a faggot.
>>
File: 1438244493568.jpg (445 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1438244493568.jpg
445 KB, 499x499
>>24681040
I am sorry that you are unable to enjoy patrician drugs. I highly recommend trying again because it's 100% worth it when done right.

give this a listen if you have some free time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xShq3axC6gw
>>
File: dont you.jpg (21 KB, 317x400) Image search: [Google]
dont you.jpg
21 KB, 317x400
I use kratom and etizolam and they get me pretty numb. Not even like super high, just content and okay with what's going on. It's super functional too, I can clean on this stuff for hours.

Only downside is a really moderate withdrawal, feeling kinda anxious and sick the next day. That's how I feel anyways though.
>>
>5 months later still can't stop thinking about ex and all the shit she did to fuck me up
>Just want to numb it out until it finally stops or goes away

high schooler experiences first heartbreak, the thread
>>
>>24680981
Psychedelics would obviously be a better choice but for mentally crippled people phychs only make things worse and opiates numb everything.

They also for sure ruin your life senpai I know two smart people that have died from opiate overdoes, one a had a PHD and his life was otherwise good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Bm_yxsMCpE

here you go you god damn pussy
>>
>>24681085
People have told me snorting Opana is better than snorting H, is that true?

Does the order go

1) Shooting H
Power Gap
2) Snorting Opana Hydromorphone
3) Snorting H or other good opiates
4) Snorting Crushed up Pills that are condusive
Power Gap
5) Popping Pills
>>
File: 1426654564930.jpg (2 KB, 107x125) Image search: [Google]
1426654564930.jpg
2 KB, 107x125
>>24681148
That's the draw with opiates btw. They don't get you blasted, they don't get you hammered, they don't get you tripping balls... everything just feels nice. Like your cares go away, like there's nothing to worry about. There's no hangover, there's an afterglow if anything. It just feels... okay.

Lots of people don't like opiates because of this, it's for a particular kind of person.
>>
>>24681280
Pretty concise list there. Shooting anything is pretty top tier, but heroin especially. Yeah opana is notorious for being one of the most rare and sought out opiates because it's so damn pleasant to snort and shoot.

I'd also make another amendment: popping pills can sometimes be more effective than snorting. For example with morphine and oxy, the oral absoprtion rate is better than nasal.

But yeah you're pretty spot on.
>>
i take about 30 to 50mg of hydrocodone every other night. i have been doing this for about 6 months now. i do not get sick when i go without it, but being on it still makes me like nod off, feel really warm and euphoric, and makes the world not seem so bad.

this summer i spend about a month in the hospital and had a constant supply of IV dilauded. nothing even comes close to that shit. its honestly the most amazing feeling in the world even when you are in pain.
>>
>>24681280
You forgot about nipping, which should be above shooting dope.
>>
>tfw binge oxy/hydro for past three months and ended up dry
>tfw no alcohol or weed to help ride through minor withdrawal

At least I didnt puke this time, just stayed in bed watching anime feeling like shit for a week. It was worth it.
>>
>>24681336
>That's the draw with opiates btw. They don't get you blasted, they don't get you hammered

completely depends. the milder, longer lasting opiates are like that.

But if you take a large dose of something like oxy then you'll definitely get blasted. Have you ever nodded before? When you're nodding you know you took a lot of opiates.

take a sniff of fentanyl or snort some heroin and tell me you're not hammered. So yeah, completely depends on dosage and the opiate your taking. But you are right; a lot of the time opiates can be a bit "bleh".
>>
>>24681369
what the fuck is that, getting blown?

Or is it sticking it up your butt? Because sticking it up your butt, I hear from the diehards, is way better than popping most things
>>
>>24681497
No, you mix the dope with some vaseline and rub it on your nipples.
>>
>>24681365
Awesome, man. Good on you for not getting physically addicted. as long as you leave some days between usage, you won't build much of a tolerance and you won't get dependent.

You're having you cake and eating it too. That's the goal of many drug users, but few manage to achieve the balance.
>>
>>24681492
Yeah, I've nodded a few times and it's nice and comfy. Usually I just do enough to be numb though.
>>
>>24681510
not real, how could that be real. I've been on opiate forums my whole life and never saw this
>>
>>24681587
Your nips have the most opiate receptors per inch than anywhere else in your body.
>>
>>24681280
Hydromorphone is better than opana
Also shooting desomorphine is above shooting heroin but good luck finding it pure
>>
>>24681587
c'mon mans where's that sense of humour?

it's hard to tell jokes over the internet though so you're forgiven.
>>
I started taking this daily. So far the only thing I feel is aches in me chest
Multivitamin with Iron
Choline
Glinko Biloba
Vitamin C with Rose ?Petals
Fish Oil
Niacin
>>
>>24681666
>>24681637

Haha look what I found though

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/dev.420260702/abstract?systemMessage=Wiley+Online+Library+will+have+be+unavailable+on+Saturday+5th+December+from+10%3A00-14%3A00+GMT+%2F+05%3A00-09%3A00+EST+%2F+18%3A00-22%3A00+SGT+for+essential+maintenance.+Apologies+for+the+inconvenience.
>>
>>24681666
Not a joke, actually works.
>>
>>24681715
instructions or source then? Nigga I try anything once.
>>
>>24681280
How the Fuck do you snort opana? I bought a 40mg one a few.weeks ago not knowing it has some shit that gels in your nose. My nose was.clogged for like 3 days
>>
>>24681824
What's the PillID, maybe they are making ones now to battle snorting them
>>
>>24678156
Meight, if u want tu numb u
yrself mentalty then just use xanax
>>
>>24681148
>kratom and etizolam

My brother in pharms, doing the same grey-area drugs as me.
>>
File: opana-40mg-250x250.jpg (11 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
opana-40mg-250x250.jpg
11 KB, 250x187
>>24681853
These ones.
Random robot evading text
>>
1 month and a half clean after 4 years fucking with pst, kratom, and pharms. fuck opiates, stick to weed, stims, and psychs. benzos and opiates kill your soul
>>
>>24682249
>benzos and opiates kill your soul

That's the plan, pham.
>>
File: 1430871222322.png (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1430871222322.png
30 KB, 400x400
I'm nodding right now and it feels so nice.

Does anyone else have like microdreams where they're talking to someone and then you suddenly snap out of it?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 424x412
150-200mg of tramadol every night after work.

das it mane. ultimate comfiness.
>>
>>24681492
opiates don't have that "balls-to-the-wall" sort of euphoria that MDMA does. it's not a sensational high.

it's much more calming and sedating. the euphoria is easier to handle and produces more of a numbing sensation rather than a "I love everything and want to dance" type of deal. this means you're less likely to make questionable choices while on opiates- you're still yourself. also there's no real crash. you can pretty much do it whenever you feel like it and wake up the next day feeling completely normal. it's part of why they're so addicting.
>>
>>24682274
it was a first. but after awhile it just becomes a rat race of taking your next dose and the euphoria just kind of goes away. I feel like anyone who thinks otherwise is still in the honeymoon phase. I can understand benzos i guess, I still use em occasionally, but being a benzo zombie is just as bad, shit makes you a legit retard
>>
>>24682285
Also I love scratching my balls too.
>>
>>24682249

Stimulants will also kill your soul. They make you disconnected with life.

But you're so damn productive you don't realize that while you've been doing so much work you've also been fucking so much shit up.
>>
>>24679390
>tells him not to do opiates
>benzo withdrawl is worse than heroin
>>
>>24682640
all i really mess with anymore is caffeine, weed, and occasional benzo or psychs. I had a long run with addys and then abusing a vyvanse prescription for years during high school but now the comedowns suck much more than the highs do. so yeah i do agree, hard stims suck and will make you paranoid and borderline schizo after awhile
>>
>>24678156
Not OP

She left me and got back with her ex. It was short but I gave my heart to her. She threw it away.

Fucked me up. I'm OK now. Sort of
>>
File: 1324785766001.jpg (80 KB, 680x460) Image search: [Google]
1324785766001.jpg
80 KB, 680x460
Is it possible to get any opiates legally in Ontario?
>>
>>24683928
Just use darknet faggot
It's 2015
>>
File: IMG_1151.jpg (87 KB, 443x591) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1151.jpg
87 KB, 443x591
>>24682786
>benzo withdrawl

Only if you abuse them. Stick the to prescribed daily amounts, faggots. Literally no detriments.
>>
>>24678156
Stan?
>>
I love opiates more than anything. I don't know why people take other drugs. Opiates make me feel warm and fuzzy and content. Not numb, just good.

I've had withdrawals and they were a bitch, didn't leave the house for a week and a half. Still crave that warm fuzzy feeling when shit goes bad.
>>
i got some oxycodone brohs been taking about a pill a day sometimes 2 for past week. skipped 2 days. i only got one 10mg pill left. what is best way to take it to get super fucked up. before was kinda mild sedation after the first few times.
>>
>>24678156
>>Just want to numb it out until it finally stops or goes away

That's the problem people get in2 with drugs:
is, they think that the internal issue will just magically disappear. It won't. You gotta face that shit yo and a little drugs here and there can ease the pain and help you cope and make it thru but Opi's are NOT a long term answer or solution to the Feels I'm sorry you're hurting bud...

The sooner you rebound from your ex the quicker the pain will stop but, really it's just reassigned responsibility of your heart to a woman (assuming you are a straight male)

My advice is
I highly recommend you procure a gram of good MDMA and go roll sack at a club or event you'll fall in love again very easily
>>
>>24684003
I developed a huge tolerance to lorazepam almost immediately despite sticking to the recommend doses. After only 2 weeks no safe amount had any noticeable effect anymore.
>>
Drank poppy seed tea for about a year, and was taking pills for about a year prior to that.

Just don't do it man. After the place I went to shut down I had no more access to opis and all that shit I was trying to block out just came rushing in all at once. They're great to numb you, but once they're gone you're fucked.
>>
/consideringopiates/
I think I'd try it at least once.
I think the people who get hooked on it are true degenerates who want to be widdle babies forever instead of growing up and being human beings.
>>
I've never injected heroin so I can't speak for that, but it's hilarious that oxy pills are considered a "harder" drug than alcohol by society at large when their effect is FAR more subtle than alcohol and they're less harmful to the body to boot.
>>
File: dude what?.png (120 KB, 328x351) Image search: [Google]
dude what?.png
120 KB, 328x351
I stole a shitload of Tramadol from my parent's dog over thanksgiving.
I just took 350 mg today. It really isn't very strong compared to vicodin or oxy and it upset my stomach yesterday. But I'm doing fine now.
Been loving opiates since I had a kidney stone two years ago and got to take a fuckload for a whole month, quit my job, chill at home and dissociate from reality. Rarely have the opportunity to use them nowadays though so these past few days have been a real treat.
>>
File: 1446448005355.jpg (181 KB, 1600x1071) Image search: [Google]
1446448005355.jpg
181 KB, 1600x1071
opiates have always struck a very romantic chord to me, in multiple senses of the word.

my favorite writers and poets were opiate users, and i tend to be very attracted to heroin addicts (really awesome).

I've snorted heroin, roxys, and popped my fair share of other prescription opiates, but i've never been bitten by the bug for more more more. coke and booze always drew me more in the past, the ease in socializing was a big draw.

if i could buy any drug right now and just use it with no consequences, it would probably be opium and mushrooms.
>>
>>24684242
For those considering: I've done a ton of drugs and opiates have the most subtle and mild effect. By far the most comfy. When you're really high off them it feels like your mind is wrapped in a big warm fuzzy blanket, content with life. Perfect for staying in on a cold winter day.
>>
>>24684275

agree, but a big side effect for the new user can be puking. a lot.

first time i ever snorted h i puked every 15 minutes for an hour or two. kind of killed the mood with the girl i was with.
>>
>>24678156
Relatively new to /opi/ but unlocked the nod recently.
Was I the only one surprised by how psychedelic nodding is? The visuals and general dreamy headspace were pretty trippy.

I just want more oxycodone as asap as possible family
>>
File: 1370331629011.jpg (69 KB, 380x405) Image search: [Google]
1370331629011.jpg
69 KB, 380x405
>>24684312
I've only ever done it by myself. And I eased into it through a prescription. That's a good point though. It can take your stomach a few days to acclimate to it if you're doing it consistently. Even with the queasiness at first, I'd say it's well worth it.
>>
>>24684275
They're not subtle, I can spot the euphoria and comfiness a mile away

1st plat DXM is a subtle drug.
>>
>>24684363
Maybe I just haven't ever done too much at once.
>>
>>24684363

dxm is a shit tier drug. only worth doing once or twice, never with any sort of regularity. the magic fades FAST.
>>
>>24684096
under 30mg is pointless just save it for next time
>>
how do new users nod without vomitting? i get extremely nauseous before i come close to nodding with heroin

not going to bother with heroin anymore until i start iving anyway, not cost efficient at all

also fuck you retards who are saying to just use weed and psychs. i think typically the people who get into those arent the types that end up addicted to opiates. at least for me psychs and weed are terrifying 90% of the time
>>
File: nauseafreelsa.png (232 KB, 1712x1280) Image search: [Google]
nauseafreelsa.png
232 KB, 1712x1280
>>24684386
you're not supposed to trip erryday dude. no one drops acid erryday. never take hallucinogens erryday. duh the magic goes away
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.