[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else afraid of girls here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: duke.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
duke.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
anyone else afraid of girls here?
>>
>it has gotten to the point where this question can actually be asked
>>
>gurl
Thats a man baby
>>
>>24678138
>not being scared that you can instantly get arrested if a girl cries out rape
what a time to be alive
>>
File: 1443039575591.png (596 KB, 2123x2400) Image search: [Google]
1443039575591.png
596 KB, 2123x2400
>>24678106
>tfw you'll never make any decent muscles as a female because estrogen is a SHIT

I was able to curl 50lb dumbbells at one point and I barely even had a fucking bump. That's pretty good btw , considering most girls start at 8lb.
>>
>>24678183
tfw can't just post 'this'

i hate the robot
>>
>>24678106

I'm not exactly "afraid" of them, but I do find the concept of people living as females pretty disturbing. I can't wrap my head around how human beings could be that weak, submissive, and self-objectifying. It's really arousing to masturbate to women but existentially I seriously can't understand how women are able to live and think with the bodies and social roles like they have. Like we're taught early on how important it is for everyone to be equal and respected, but biologically women are soft, smaller, high pitched, and cling to stronger male partners who penetrate them in the same way dogs hump each other to establish dominance. It's like they're born into the most degrading form there is, I don't get it.
>>
>>24678188
You must have been extremely overweight or lifting like shit
>>
>>24678228
It turns me on to do that I'm a male though
>>
>>24678245
How do I lift like shit and still increase in lift weights? That doesn't make any sense.

Fatties are subhuman, if my body fat % was ever over 20% I'd hate myself.
>>
File: Pendleton.jpg (14 KB, 300x326) Image search: [Google]
Pendleton.jpg
14 KB, 300x326
>>24678106

treavor pendleton?
>>
>>24678323
You lift like shit, you will look like shit pham.

Posture and technique is everything
>>
>>24678370
>pham.
Opinion discarded
>>
File: 1426836011949.jpg (116 KB, 668x712) Image search: [Google]
1426836011949.jpg
116 KB, 668x712
>>24678370
Wait are you rusing me? It's actually possible that lifting wrong affects the aesthetics of the muscle even if you're able to lift a lot more?

Please tell me you're kidding.
>>
i have a genetic defect and was exposed to male levels of testosterone growing up

regular females as a concept scare
>>
>>24678416
it's true pham
you have to get proper form and lift slowly to break down the muscle fibers to cause them to grow all over
if you're just throwing a weight up quick you're not getting size gains, you're just getting stronger and more power
>>
>>24678440
I have good form with bicep curls because it's not rocket science. I don't think I was eating enough food or getting enough sleep though.

I didn't think you could get stronger without repairing the muscle fibers.

fug, there goes all that time
>>
Me

Women are terrifying with their big eyes judging you at all times. Begging you to ask them out so they can deny you and tell all their Friends.

I avoid women like the plague
>>
>>24678508
>their big eyes judging you
oh god that is the worst
>>
>>24678494
Why are you messing with biceps?

For women/feminine men you want to do core workouts first, practice lounges and "good mornings" with 60lbs until its toned enough to do ligth front squats and dead lifts.

And Cut the sugar and grease intake by half.
>>
File: 1348483986642.jpg (65 KB, 590x407) Image search: [Google]
1348483986642.jpg
65 KB, 590x407
>>24678106
When I was a kid I had great admiration and respect for girls. My best friend used to be a girl and I played chess with her often. But that all changed when the age of puberty hit in high school.

In puberty girls become extremely manipulative. Suddenly they give one boy attention but the other left in the dark. This frustrated a lot of boys. They start manipulating boys and ruining friendship. They get boys to bully you and single you out. They start controlling the herd since they now have felt a true lust for power.

I was one of the few unlucky ones. If girls dislike you, you will automatically be disliked by all the boys as well in school. They fear being associated with you will ruin their chances so all my friends left me. It didn't stop there, this one girl really hated me for no reason. She hated my presence. So what she did was make her boyfriend, the most popular kid in class, to regularly assault and humiliate me. The entire class cheered on him and the teachers thought it was just kids being kids. This made my entire childhood and teenage years horrible.

When that happens to you, you just stop developing emotionally. Instead you harden and lose your innocence. I saw myself turning from the nicest kid in something animalistic. I stopped caring about a lot of things that I used to hold dear. There was one point where I struck back against my bullies, but that is also where I lost. They stopped bullying me, instead the entire school started to ignore me. A broken person now completely socially isolated. They turned me into the broken person I am and just left me there.

Instead of sympathy, people like me only get hate from the outside world. And when you stare into this darkness the darkness stares right back at you. Those who did this to you are painted as the victim and all you can do is move on.

That is why I truly and utterly fear girls.
>>
File: buffgrill.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
buffgrill.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>>24679002
fuck off, I want to look like pic related. I, foremost, want upper strength. Especially back, tricep and bicep. I don't want to be a cardio and squat sloot, that's fucking weak.
>>
women are all extremely judgmental bitches. some hide it better than others, but at their core they're all extremely judgmental. everyone is judgmental, but women take it to a whole different level.
>>
>>24679096
>tfw a girl has better tricep insertions than you
It hurts.
>>
>>24679096
OK, just don't give hand jobs breh.
>>
i think i hate them too much to fear them

and you should too faget
>>
>>24679096
>tfw no gf like in pic to cuddle with
>tfw she won't hurt you but she can easily hold you down and control you when she wants to
>tfw no buff gf to get in an argument with and when you try to walk away she grabs you and holds you down and apologizes and then you kiss
is it even possible to get a girl like this? do they like traps?
>>
>>24678106
Me desu. I wish I weren't attracted to women; I would be completely functional that way.
>>
>>24679096
Holy shit, that girl has a final form
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.