[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Two questions, /r9k/: >why does this exist? >would you wear it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: what.png (401 KB, 628x386) Image search: [Google]
what.png
401 KB, 628x386
Two questions, /r9k/:

>why does this exist?
>would you wear it?
>>
I would wear it in private to be honest

I imagine it looks particularly good on fembois
>>
>>24678062
1. It's for women to get their boyfriends as sexy wear, and adds to the role reversal "objectification" dynamic to the relationship

2. No, but I would definitely buy it for my BF. Sauce on it?
>>
Why am I turned on by this
>>
I'm a passable cross-dresser who does drag so I'm well past that honey
>>
>>24678216
*sigh* of course you have a bf ;_;
>he's so lucky
>>
File: 1379940966571.jpg (1 MB, 3065x730) Image search: [Google]
1379940966571.jpg
1 MB, 3065x730
>>24678062
I actually have a fetish for manly men in female clothing.
The idea of a man embodying femininity appearance wise and still being able to proudly be a man is highly arousing.

Don't ever let anybody try to judge you robots. It doesn't matter if people try to tell you who you are or make their assumptions. You're the only one who knows who you are and your reasoning. Everyone else knows jack shit.

I wish men could be more open with themselves, I don't see why there need to be all these designated binaries that define you as a person. Masculinity and femininity are pretty stupid in the sense that you can still be a man in a dress, and not be feminine at all.
>>
>>24680579
Go BACK TO TUMBLER
>>
>>24680579
attack on titan is fucking garbage kill yourself
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.