[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo what's with all the white ppl shooting up schools lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mf42xk2lBB1qfvy6ho1_500.jpg (33 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mf42xk2lBB1qfvy6ho1_500.jpg
33 KB, 500x332
Yo what's with all the white ppl shooting up schools lately?

What's wrong with you?

Brothers back me up on this.
>>
what do you care. it's not like you people stay in school past 8th grade anyway
>>
>>24678048
cultural Marxist plz go,
you can't start a race war, sorry
>>
>>24678048
>Chris Mercer
>white
>>
>>24678082
That's some racist shit bitch. I'm so sick of you white boys hiding behind your keyboards. Go take a look at global rule number fucking 3 before you start spouting that kinda hate speech you fucking racist piece of shit slave owning native genocide no seasoning sister fucker.
>>
>>24678048
Chicago has a higher kill count weekly or niggers killing each other.
>>
>>24678048
Zanj getting BTFO by Arabs
>>
>>24678108
When will you faggots stop using the "cultural marxism" meme. Anyone with a brief understanding of the term knows it bullshit its honestly just annoying at this point desu
>>
What's with all these shitty threads popping up lately?
>>
>implying sandy hook was real
>>
>>24678165

nigger, you're talking shit behind your keyboard same as me. save your SJW twitter-warrior whining for someone who gives a shit. you didn't need whitey to oppress you - your brothas eat albino pygmies in Africa to cure the AIDS they gave themselves eating monkeys. slavery was a step up for you and you know it.
>>
The blood the robots spilled in order for us to continue the effort will not be left in vain. They have made the ultimate sacrifice for us.
>>
>>24678243
It's maybe one or two people, massively samefagging the thread...

Take a look at >>24670472

>340 replies
>104 posters

don't believe the hype

it's just a white kek beta bitch spamming these threads
>>
>>24678237

what pseudo-intellectual tripe. Go read some Gramsci and stfu.
>>
It's because black bucks don't make it passed 8th grade so they go shoot up ghettos and rob 7/11s. They can't aim for shit so they get btfo by Darren Wilsons.
>>
>>24678291
What's wrong with that? It just mean each poster made about 3 posts. That's not samefagging. That's just posting.
>>
File: 1408307764663.jpg (90 KB, 500x530) Image search: [Google]
1408307764663.jpg
90 KB, 500x530
>>24678317
>implying

the only way to verify that would be with ID's which unfortunately R9K doesn't have
>>
im white, not all of us are like that bruhhhh

the whole world should drink ayahuasca and join hands in ceremony instead of killing each other and destroying nature
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.