[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be indian >get qt 3.14 waifu chosen by parents >waifu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 800x800
>be indian
>get qt 3.14 waifu chosen by parents
>waifu will be a virgin and will be loyal, cook and clean
>people in the west still believe in finding their "soulmate" hence no wonder over 50% of marriages end in divorce and people are on antidepressants
>mfw the only insults western cuks can throw at us indians is: POO IN LOO, DESIGNATED or SHITTING
>>
>>24677993
Yeah but you'll always be a shitskin, pajeet patel.
>>
>>24678011
Least he doesn't have to settle for a cum dumpster, Brayden
>>
I'm jealous of you Pajeet
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x386
>>24678011
>retorts to ad hominem attacks when the whitey knows he has lost

Enjoy sharia law in Eurabia m8!
>>
Thank god for arranged marriages. Indians and Arabs know how to keep their women in line.
>>
>>24677993
You sound quite optimistic that your wife will remain pure.
>>
>>24678098
Ofcourse. She is a qt village girl who hasn't been corrupted by the SJW virus
>>
>be indian
>get arranged
>have mindset of OP
>apply visa for wife to come over
>a few years late get kucked by the white master race
They are all the same senpai, dont be fooled.
>>
He's right, you know. This romanticization of love and "follow your dreams" culture we have in the West is a big source of a lot of our problems.
>>
File: 1324614701001.png (20 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1324614701001.png
20 KB, 241x230
>>24677993
>he hasnt seen that image capture of the 'pure' indian arranged marriage qt

lurk more newfagget, did they just get internet in india or something
>>
File: 1448049398620.jpg (131 KB, 1280x880) Image search: [Google]
1448049398620.jpg
131 KB, 1280x880
>>24678098
Most remain pure. If a women has sex out of wedlock she might get disowned by her family and not be able to find a suitor. It's very puritan there.
>>
>>24678182
Indian women who are already married don't do this. They risk getting disowned by their family and in-laws if the are unfaithful. Same with most immigrants. American Indian women do but they're corrupted by SJW bullshit
>>
>>24678200
She was raised in America, which is why she was such a slut. We're talking about Indian Indians
>>
>>24678098
desu I kind of wish we could execute women who have sex before marriage
>>
>>24677993
to be honest, I would much rather be a kissless virgin the rest of my life than having to live with my country making video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
>>
>>24678200
I haven't seen it. Where can I find it?
>>
>>24678246
Your in for a surprise, its very common for an indian woman to get married just to get a visa. After she comes to your westernized country she will leave you for the better man she deserves.
I assume your not very old or have been raised in a household that kept you in the dark.
Also the chances in you getting a virgin girl are getting slimmer as time ticks. With internet being more and more available in india and media, which promotes western culture, is starting to promote the SJW lifestyle.
>>
File: designated.jpg (283 KB, 1441x930) Image search: [Google]
designated.jpg
283 KB, 1441x930
>>24677993
Except that there's a wimmin's liberation movement going on in India where women want to break all the castes and arranged marriages to go work in an IT call center.

We have liberated wymyn in the west too, sure, but we also have toilets in our houses and don't shit in the streets or the one allocated street or the beach.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixJgY2VSct0
>>
>>24678186
This. Westerners stress individuality ahead of family. No wonder most are a bunch of unfaithful and depressed cuks who alleviate their pain by fucking sloots every night until it loses meaning
>>
Poo in loo isnt an insult, you have to have SKILL to poo in loo
>>
>be white
>/trv/fag
>go to India
>date and spoil lots of virgin girls
>currently have Indian girlfriend

Feels good, man. But seriously, I actually like brown girls quite a lot. Most of them don't put out easily and they're interesting to talk to, unlike their white counterparts.
>>
>>24678466
>she will leave you for the better man she deserves
>poor, uneducated, most likely average
>deserves someone better

Ayyyyayayaa
>>
>>24678466

Not even that guy but top fucking kek you're ignorant.
>>
>>24677993

>no wonder over 50% of marriages end in divorce

Because you guys don't know how to flush things down a toilet.
>>
>>24677993
i'm indian too senpai

why the honest fuck would you want an indian girl? most of em are uglier than the indian dudes
>>
>>24678466
>indian woman to get married just to get a visa.
No one really wants them. They rather go for Asians instead not indians
>>
"soulmates" are the most idiotic concept ever.

There's no such thing.

What a stupid, destructive superstition.
>>
>>24678552

Half Indian abandoned by white father here.

You'd better not leave a half-white half Indian kid and let him grow up with just his mom's family.

He will sic the Ashuras on you.

srs.
>>
>>24677993
DESIGNATED arranged marriage
>>
>>24678471
>On January 1st, 2030. India will have harvested enough shit to fuel a single rocket. The rocket will reach the moon and will turn the lunar fields into designated shitting moon. The astronauts would get out of their shitcraft and release their bowels where no Indian has released before. One of these men, Pajeet Singh. Is a national hero to Indians all around. As their wagon wheel flag is planted into the surface.

>Pajeet my son, I'm so proud

It's rare for a youtube comment to make me laugh like that
>>
>>24678658

Topkek, nah.

I have slept with quite a few Indian women but I'm still young and haven't started a family. I'm actually still friends with a lot of my former hookups and am in a happy, fulfilling relationship right now. That's honestly a big part of the reason why I like Indian women - unless they're sluts at heart, they'll usually be your friend for life as long as you don't betray them in a big way. The sex is usually halfway meaningful, too, because they make you get to know them before they put out, even if they're only looking for something casual.

If you're not trolling, sorry, m8, that's a shit situation.
>>
>>24678610
They wont marry her off to a non Indian anyway. I was referring to someone like OP who is most likely the stereotype of every other Indian.
>>
>>24678553
Do you really think your parents worked so hard to have you arranged to poor, uneducated and average girl?
>>24678570
support your claim
>>
Please OP, tell us more about your
DESIGNATED
>>
POO2LOO
O O
O O
>>
>>24678773
POOPIN'
>>
>>24678200
>>he hasnt seen that image capture of the 'pure' indian arranged marriage qt
that was a westernized 2nd generation Indian who went to a american college, also anecdotal, so it's not even commentworthy
>>
>>24678608
Most of the Indian guys I've met, if they're not FOBs, are actually decently attractive. The women on the other hand are pretty ugly desu senpai
>>
>>24678799
PARKWAYS
>>
>>24678806
weird I met some hot indian girls but mostly ugly ass indian men. Lol @ you posting top 1 percent of indian guys.
>>
DESIGNATED DEFECATION DRIVEWAYS
APPOINTED ASS-EMPTYING AVENUES
ELECTED EXCREMENT EXPRESSWAYS
PLANNED POO PARKWAYS
>>
File: 1442531362308.gif (205 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
1442531362308.gif
205 KB, 180x135
He is actually right you know? Arranged marriage is the best system for beta males. This "dating" system only benefits Chad and whores.
>>
>>24678806
>>24678921
the truth is, senpais, pajeets and pajettes are the most ugly race, per-capita, both male and female.

there's plenty of outliers, though, because india is literally the biggest genetic cesspool on the face of the earth. just dont expect indian girls to look like aishwaria rai by default, as theyre usually hairy and uggo
>>
>>24678921
I saw the opposite, at least where I work
>>
>>24677993
say it with me now
POO
>>
>>24678329
that would be the end of the human race pretty much

..which wouldn't really be all that bad of a thing, i guess
>>
>>24677993
>waifu will be a virgin and will be loyal, cook and clean

She'll also be a smelly Indian, haha
>>
>>24677993
at least I won't smell like shit and shit on my street corner you shitskin
>>
I have some friends who are doing arranged marriages. Shit looks pretty cash desu. Nerdy dudes gettin' hooked up with legitimate qts.
>"Oh, but what about the love?"
Love is bullshit. When you put two people together, they learn to deal with each other and then become dependent on each other.
It'd take an arranged marriage if it was offered.
>>
>>24678466
Literally nothing is more important to Indians than saving face, so no that wouldn't happen
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.