[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games about Depression/Anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Loneliness game 1.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Loneliness game 1.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
I recommend everyone go play Loneliness. It's a short game about social anxiety. What are your thoughts on the game? Also recommend other games about depression/anxiety.
>>
The music hurt my ears.

That guy has to be disfiguration-tier ugly.

I might have missed the whole credits because I switched tabs after nothing happened for a couple of seconds in the darkness.

That said, nice enough. The PC eventually disappeared the same way NPC did.
>>
>>24678176
In fact, a better idea for social anxiety would probably be requiring the player to press arrow key increasingly fast, or perhaps in certain combinations with mod keys, to reflect difficulty (though the groups might continue to move away, just not that fast).
>>
>>24677886
>play game
>get bored
>look away
>kids are lonely
>this game is for lonely kids to experience loneliness
Yeah, okay.
"Emily is away" is a good one.
>>
>>24677886
2/10
the designer could have at least coded the other blocks to actually avoid contact. also boring as fuck
>>
>>24677886
>Also recommend other games about depression/anxiety.

DepressionQuest.
>>
Sounds cool OP. You should check out Depression Quest, it does a good job of explaining depression though a choice-driven story.
>>
>>24678302
Yeah the game does have it's problems. But I thought it was an interesting idea.
>>
>>24678687

...and with the appropriate outcome, no matter what path you take.

Yeah, Depression Quest is good.
>>
>>24678740
I'll give it a shot. But it annoys me that Zoe Quinn has her fingers in it.
>>
Boku no Pico

It's a masterpiece, after all
>>
>>24678687
>>24678740
>>24678644
Ignore these shills. Women don't know what depression is like.
>>
>>24678687
Nice bait
bloxxxx
>>
If you want a game that exudes loneliness but actually presents some challenge, try Red.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Ivory/red
>>
The game does make you think tho. Personally, once I realized that everyone was running away from me I tried to avoid them so I wouldn't disrupt their gatherings. But after a while, I tried to run towards them to see if anyone was gonna stick around. And then I just gave up and went in a straight line.
>>
>just play the depression quest senpai
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.