[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend just cheated on me. Same with last one I had. How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8
File: 1446441372343.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1446441372343.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
My boyfriend just cheated on me. Same with last one I had.

How do i go after good guys?
>>
Describe them both. Their character and personal qualities. How they dress, their 'style', the company they keep, history, etc.

You can't just ask us to give you advice with nothing to compare it to, that's stupid.
>>
>>24677394

By not dating assholes, but you aren't attracted to good guys.
>>
First, you get the fuck out of our safe space.
>>
You don't deserve a 'good guy' if you're a used up roastie
>>
You deserved it

You're not as hot or interesting as you think you are. You might as well kill yourself because honestly if a woman can't keep a man pleased she is a failure at the one task women were placed on the earth to perform.
>>
>>24677394
>How do i go after good guys?
By being a good girl
>>
>>24677394
fidelity is overrated

its a big universe
>>
Do you mean
>I talked my BF into doing an open relationship and he's fucking 20 girls a week! Help!!!!!!!!!
>Where have all the good men gone?
Fuck off.
>>
>>24677394
>>>/lgbt/
they care more about fags than we do
>>
>>24677394

I'm sure this is a troll thread, but the simplest and only answer is this: don't put out easily.

If you take a month or two or three to get to know somebody, you can pretty well establish their intentions within that timeframe. Don't give him head, don't take it up the ass, and don't move beyond kissing and fondling. If he's still there after not getting his rocks off after five or six dates, he's probably not that bad.
>>
>>24677459
>Describe them both. Their character and personal qualities. How they dress, their 'style', the company they keep, history, etc.
Do this OP.
>>
>>24677394
please leave, thanks
>>
I feel like mystery.jpg will notice and read this thread.
>>
File: 4ever.png (125 KB, 514x572) Image search: [Google]
4ever.png
125 KB, 514x572
>>24677394
Ask a guy before you get involved with him if he would ever cheat on you. If he says "no," without any hesitation, then he's a cheater, because he's actually thought about his response to that question.
>>
>>24677394

Have you checked the friend-zone?
>>
>>24677630
This is the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. Fucking kill yourself, faggot.
>>
we can only have so much vanilla before rocky road looks good.
guys cheat cuz the pussy gets stale
>>
>>24677626
>implying mystery didn't post it
>>
>>24677630
So uh, what is he supposed to say?
>no
Wow, fuck off cheater
>yes
Wow, fuck off cheater
>maybe
Wow -- etc
>>
>>24677394
You probably deserved it cunt
>>
>>24677697
If she did then it's my turn to disappoint her.

Hmu mystery
>>
>>24677597

this a fucking million times, sluts hav eno right to complain
>>
I've been cheated on in every relationship I've been in. Friends always say it's my fault, saying I just choose slutty girls. I still blame and hate myself, I believe it's my own fault, too
>>
>>24677702
You missed the point. A simple and rapidly responding "no" indicates premeditation of what he would say if asked.

The actual answer doesn't matter, so much as the tells they give off when answering. The correct thing is probably to look shocked and a little sad/hurt and then formulate a response.
>>
File: rajin-4583427-1.jpg (202 KB, 599x489) Image search: [Google]
rajin-4583427-1.jpg
202 KB, 599x489
>>24677630
I think you should kill yourself.
This has to be b8
>>
>>24677394
TORONTO
O
R
O
N
T
O

ff@m
>>
What makes you think you deserve a good man?

I dated a girl who used to go after the bad boys, she said I was the nicest guy she ever dated. She said she wanted to get over that past, then she cheated with her chad ex.

She treated me like shit. Honestly you will probably get some beta nice guy and do the same thing until he realizes he deserves better.
>>
>>24677394
fuck you roastie
mods please ban op and delete this thread
>>
>>24677459
>>24677604
>haha we got her good now! if she is going to reply we are going to say she has to stop going after chad lol!
Even a child wouldn't fall for your bait.

>>24677626
Mystery may be too busy being angry about nothing to bother noticing the thread.
>>
>>24677597
>don't put out easily.
If a girl doesn't want to fuck, I walk. Don't listen to this guy. OP, you'll never find a "nice guy" it's all chance. Men are wired to want to fuck everything, but you have to put a little effort to keep them around, keep them excited for you. Are you a corpse in bed? Try being more active, try taking control. TONS of men love being dominated by women. At the end of the day, a lot of men are shit and you have to sift through them til you find one that's good enough for you. Don't lower yourself to anybody.
>>
>It's men's fault that I have shit taste in men
wew lad
>>
>>24677394
I'd consider myself a good guy and am actually pretty good looking but obviously I'll have higher standards. One of the things that I want is girl who can wait to get sexual and who doesn't have a sexual past. If you are willing to have sex any sooner that half a year I'll drop you. Most guys, even decent ones aren't as picky but generally guys who want to wait are usually more loyal and caring. So probably start off by losing weight if your fat and going after guys them aren't sex craved idiots.
>>
>>24677394

You don't want to do that. Good guys are insecure and aware of their own shortcomings, which is a huge turnoff to you. Good guys really value having you in their life, which sort of makes you think that other women aren't constantly trying to get in their pants, which is again a major turnoff. Good guys say "sorry" and are considerate of your feelings and put your needs first, which you and I both know is "too nice" and makes them seem like boring chumps.

You want excitement. You want the thrill of taming a badboy. You want drama. You don't want tenderness and vulnerability and boring, longterm commitment - you want to get fucked in your slutholes and made to feel like the skank you know deep down you are. Keep going after the emotionally unavailable, selfish, sexy jerks. You only have a few years left before you're too old for them to be interested in you and you're forced to settle for a boring niceguy anyway, so you might as well have your fun while you can.
>>
>>24677866

You're fucking retarded, dude.

>can't find nice guys and keep getting cheated on?
>keep making poor decisions and sleeping with near-strangers easily!
>>
>>24677893
Yeah, or she can sit on her ass until "the one" kicks down her door and swoops her off to never never land. You fucking dork.
>>
>>24677394
If this isn't b8, and you actually want advice, then start by growing a relationship before you start fucking. This means go on several dates, hang out in general, talk about shit that isn't mundane, etc... for several months before committing to the relationship and becoming intimate. Try to refrain from masturbation as well, that shit will fuck with your emotions.
>>
>>24677924

Okay, because that's exactly what waiting for a fucking month or two entails.
>>
>>24677943
Well, OP better be a fucking virgin and be willing to be a housewife.
>>
>>24677597
>tfw want a girlfriend who doesn't want to immediately jump into sex
I really need to go back in time about ten years for that to be a realistic goal.
>>
>>24677979

Top-fucking-kek. You do realize that not opening your legs after the first date is the system most of the world uses, right?
>>
>>24678001

No, you don't. My current girlfriend is 22. We met a year ago and she was a virgin then. She waited a couple of months before we started having sex.

If you don't date white girls, it's a lot easier. Most white women are fucking whores.
>>
>>24678002
Then OP shouldn't complain about the assholes she finds attractive.

Again, it's not men's fault she has shit taste.
>>
>>24678019
What's the alternative, black girls are horrible and I rarely see any asians but I think plenty are qt.
>>
confidence and cockiness makes them believe they can get someone better.
date someone who could not get someone else because without having you then they would still have no-one.
>>
>>24677866
>If a girl doesn't want to fuck, I walk.

Then you're a piece of shit and definitely not the good guy she's talking about.
>>
>>24678051

Hence my initial advice to be less of a slag. I have zero sympathy for OP.
>>
>>24678087
I've been with my girlfriend for 5 years now, and she fucked before we even started dating.
>>
>>24678077

Well...:

>Asians
>Indian
>Arabs
>Turks
>Mediterranean chicks in general
>a surprising number of Hispanics

... and more. If you live in a rural town in Iowa, I suppose it might be difficult. I live right near a Big 10 school and travel a lot, so most of the girls I date or hook up with are international students or were born abroad or raised with a different culture. All things considered, they're way more fun and interesting than typical white bitches. Plus they're all pretty rich and I'm very rarely required to foot dinner bills by myself.

I've been with some white girls, too, and they're usually obnoxious and entitled as hell.
>>
>>24678143

wonder how many times she's cehated in the meantime? fucking kekold
>>
>>24678143
>she fucked before we even started dating
guess who's getting kucked
>>
>>24678175
>>24678187
Great comeback guys, you really showed me. You forgot to post pepe to further your argument.
>>
>>24678211

Nobody fucking cares, dude.

I've been laid plenty and am currently in a relationship. I'm very happy that the woman I'm with had enough restraint to stop herself from sleeping with other men until me. There's a reason why white people marriages are so unstable, and it's that white women are impulsive, animalistic fucktards like you and your girlfriend.
>>
>>24678168
I'll second the bit about international girls being more interesting as a red-blooded 'Murican, but I think you're just looking at a shit sample for whatever reason regarding white girls- I've known plenty that aren't entitled/ignorant/etc
>>
>>24678284

Meh. My first girlfriend was from a non-white country and influenced my opinions on my own country's women quite a lot. I'm sure there are loads of decent white girls, but I think they're farther and fewer between.

All of my friends have been cheated on at least once. I actually used to live with a girl. She'd been with this nerdy 4chan-type guy since they were both 13 or 14. He was the sort of loser who wore MLP hoodies and smoked a lot of weed but still did well in school. Their relationship had been growing and evolving for seven or eight years. Then, out of the blue, she decided he wasn't cutting the bill. While this is understandable, what she ended up doing is meeting a guy at a party, going on a series of "secret" dates with him, deciding that he was alright, and then breaking up with her boyfriend. She made her new relationship FB official within a week and was plastering photos of her and the new guy up on her feed.

I'd say she was doing it to make her ex jealous but I lived with her and it was pretty obvious she didn't give two fucks about his feelings.

Obviously girls from anywhere can do crap like this but I've just had too many friends have bad experiences with white chicks. All of my relationships with non-white girls have been really nice. I'm still friendly even with a lot of the hook-ups.
>>
>>24677811

>Even a child wouldn't fall for your bait.

Don't be so naive. Its incredibly tedious when people think they can 'see through' everything.

If she won't even give a brief description, nothing said itt will be of any use, and this will have been just another load of wank.
>>
>>24678367
This sums up pretty much exactly why i will never ever touch a white girl.
>>
>>24677475
This

Then: you have to actually go after them. The only guys who will 100% never cheat are too beta for any other girl to want, so their pool is naturally limited to you

t. guy dating a chick way below his league for symmetrical reasons.
>>
>>24678019
What is this bizarro world
>>
>>24678367
Hey nice blog
>>
File: 1362018525049.jpg (349 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1362018525049.jpg
349 KB, 1280x853
>>24677394
Go and tell that long-tongue liar, tell that midnight rider, tell him that God's gonna cut him down.
>>
>>24677866
>>24678143
>Been with a girl for 5 years
>Still a girlfriend
Kek, listen to this OP, that way you can easily get the extended pump and dump experience.
>>
>>24677626
>>24677697
>>24677811

Fuck off, assholes. My pure virgin qt swede bf would NEVER cheat on me.
>>
>>24677394
All the good men are wearing fedoras nowadays
>>
>>24678367
Pretty much this. White wymyn have been brainwashed by feminism to be entitled whores
>>
File: 1445725184803.gif (1 MB, 267x219) Image search: [Google]
1445725184803.gif
1 MB, 267x219
>>24679450
Good ol' Cash.
>>
>>24679543
>swede bf
Into Somalians I see.
>>
>>24679747
>>24679747
He is pure and white and he is going to dispose his amazing pure white genetics into my pure white vagina
>>
first: DONT ASK HERE!
second: go to ask a friend
>>
>>24679543
I never said you'd post / make the thread or have a story to post in it, just that it was up your alley.
>>
>>24677394
How about you start putting out or not being a dead fish during sex
>>
first: dont ask here ask a friend
second: go for shy guys
>>
>>24679543
>implying he isn't giving up his asshole to refugees every night
>implying he will even love you as much as he loves Arab cock
top kek
>>
>>24679920
The only one taking it up the ass will be me
>>
>>24679850
This. If he's cheating on you, there's a reason. And most likely, it's that you don't satisfy him.
>>
File: 1396108190616s.jpg (7 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1396108190616s.jpg
7 KB, 249x249
>>24678211

kek ur getting cheated on so hard
>>
>>24677394
u have to..be my girlfriend!! *snickers nefariously* /thinks to self/ 'man, if this works, I'll get this cute girl to be my girlfriend and i'll ride the cool roller coasters! c'mon, luck be a lady tonight!' *crosses fingers and gulps* s-so.. *adjusts collar and looks firmly* what do you say to my proposal? *waits patiently*
>>
Post this shit at the fuckin adbice board or somewhere else
I dont come to r9k to discuss this type of normie shit. Seems like your are too dumb to notice that you run after chads
>>
>>24677656

Underrated post

Lamp quarter paper
>>
>>24677597

This is the right answer.
You can't put out on the first few dates and then wonder why you're dating such a scumbag. Seriously i think this is the problem with most robots who can't just get a gf. It doesn't make any sense to meet someone and immediately have sex when we are brought up to think of sex as this special thing you share with someone you know intimately. So most robots end up making it a huge deal and getting all anxious about it. Then again, It's illogical to complain about someone who betrayed your trust when You never had enough time to establish what kind of values that person shares to begin with. I have NO sympathy for girls who are heart broken because A) most can easily find a new guy within a week B) YOU CAN EASILY FIND A NEW GUY WITHIN A WEEK so it's simply a matter of being smart enough to know that time will heal your "broken heart" and in the bigger picture, your love life will always be a shallow image of what you call "true happiness" because you spend too much time looking at the stars and not enough time realizing you're a fucking whore
>>
File: 1418118267165.png (26 KB, 285x234) Image search: [Google]
1418118267165.png
26 KB, 285x234
Im really glad i dont care about having a gf. Can you imagine having to buy someone tons of shit just to keep them attracted to you otherwise they will without hesitation fuck the next cock that shows interest in them

None of it is worth it. The neet life and anime pussy is the only way forward. 3D girls are irredeemable trash that are dying for drama, "thrills", and cvcking
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 868x878) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 868x878
>>24681481
Kek check out this sperglord , op. What a feg
>>
Date one of the good guys. Like me.
>>
elizabeth? is this you?
>>
>>24678168
>>Mediterranean chicks in general
>implying meds aren't white
white doesn't just mean anglo-saxon
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.